What's new

Height of Pakistanis has fallen 4 inches over 50 years, say experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every other month we have a thread of this nature starting - where physical features height skin color etc is brought up with the obvious intent to troll. Our region holds 1.5 billion people and in that region you are bound to have extreme shorty and lanky people. Whats the big deal guys. My indian partner is 5 foot 3 - and im 6 foot. Why the hell does it become an issue? Only global warriors on here make it an issue.
Lets have a think - if the height of Pakistanis have fallen 4 inches in 50 years - in 100 years the average height of a Pakistani will be 5 foot. I guess Indians will become super giants as their diet will let them gain 4 inches?? Ye rite and the world is as flat as a pancake. Clearly this thread belongs in the.... toilet.

Dilip singh.. the seven feet 2 guy ..never ever pakistanis have produced guys like these.. because nether they have the genetics nor the diet

Where do u guys got that from ? Oh wait Brits :what:

The common indian man:

22TH_PRANAB_1061315e.jpg

isnt that their former foreign minister....?

no wonder it was so hard for anyone to ever take him seriously; funny looking guy :laugh:

FM16-27June..jpg

It is not how tall or long you are; it is what you do with it! :D

There is no way average ht of any nation/state can increase or decrease by 4" in such a small time, bar some catastrophic event.

BS research I say..........

0505.jpg

Pakistani general walking behing indian general.. note the differnce in height
0507.jpg

notice all the taller ones are indian and shortee ones pakistanis

180px-Dalipsingh10.jpg

495677great-khali.jpg

Khali1.jpg

Dilip singh.. the seven feet 2 guy ..never ever pakistanis have produced guys like these.. because nether they have the genetics nor the diet

you are aware that Pakistanis have been featured in Guinnes Book of World Records, right?

for example:

Ajaz Ahmed - 8 feet 4 inches (2.54 meter)

Nasser Soomro - 7 feet 8 inches (2.34 meter)

Alam Channa - 7 feet 7 1/4 inches

If you were educated enough you would know that anything above 7 feet is not normal. Those people probably have a growth hormone problem.

Pakistan also has people above 7 feet.

NSoomro.jpg

These people don't live long. Remember Andre the giant?

Have you guys nothing better to do than fight on heights of people in different places???
:rofl:
Get a life people!! and get out of this silly thread.....
It may have had a meaningful start but now it has gone all bonkers.....:rofl:

There is no way average ht of any nation/state can increase or decrease by 4" in such a small time, bar some catastrophic event.

BS research I say..........

and there is no way to determine average height for a nation of 190 million people. I don't think they would be walking aroud every household in Pakistan to measure every Adult's height

B.S research as you just said it

I know that Pakistan Army height standards are significantly lower than for Indian Army.

Pakistan takes in like 5'4" for its army, while except for special cases like gurkhas, Indian Army from similar regions accepts 5'7".
Example western Plains region- Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh , Delhi , Rajasthan and Western UP ( Meerut and Agra Division) 170cm(5'7")
Official Website of Indian Army

whereas Pakistan-

a. MINIMUM HEIGHT - 5’-4” (162.5cm)
https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/course_ads/ad_125.php

Pakistani people tend to be shorter than Indians I guess then.

If you were educated enough you would know that anything above 7 feet is not normal. Those people probably have a growth hormone problem.

Pakistan also has people above 7 feet.

NSoomro.jpg

These people don't live long. Remember Andre the giant?

i forgot about that guy....lol

that's actually pretty crazy. PM Gilani is said to be about 6'2 ....this guy must be more than 7"

Punjab,Haryana,Jammu and Delhi is all part of Punjab.

Either way South Indians are taller than North Indians, I was in Chandigarh and people there where all much shorter but people in Gujarat where taller.

Indians who live in cities are taller than the ones who live in Villages. Guess the diet has to do something with it.

Same with Pakistanis but i guess with better nutrition in subsequent generations grow taller.

This can be seen any way you want.
We%20discussed%20security%20issueSSSSA.jpg

I like this picture better, it tell you the reality of how indians and Pakistanis really look like:

20080620251204401.jpg

Our women are even taller than indian men:

228442-sm_krishna_hina_rabbani_kharPHOTO-1312988299-586-640x480.jpg

I know that Pakistan Army height standards are significantly lower than for Indian Army.

Pakistan takes in like 5'5" for its army, while except for special cases like gurkhas, Indian Army from similar regions accepts 5'7".
Example western Plains region- Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh , Delhi , Rajasthan and Western UP ( Meerut and Agra Division) 170cm(5'7")
Official Website of Indian Army

whereas Pakistan-

a. MINIMUM HEIGHT - 5’-4” (162.5cm)
https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/course_ads/ad_125.php

Pakistani people tend to be shorter than Indians I guess then.

so by looking at the "requirements" you suddenly came this conclusion?

are you on drugs or something, what's wrong with you

Pakistan Army doesnt even look at things like ethnicity, all are fair game as long as they are able to follow orders and kill the enemy when told to do so.

a bullet fired from a 5 foot 7 is as effective as a bullet fired from a 6 foot 3.

Reactions: AUz
I think ethnically, Kashmiris may be the tallest in average. They have good genetics and good build.

so by looking at the "requirements" you suddenly came this conclusion?

are you on drugs or something, what's wrong with you

Pakistan Army doesnt even look at things like ethnicity, all are fair game as long as they are able to follow orders and kill the enemy when told to do so.

a bullet fired from a 5 foot 7 is as effective as a bullet fired from a 6 foot 3.

Calm down buddy don't get offended so easy, might hurt you sometime.

Of course bullets fired will have the same impact, but often Infantry are required to fight hand to hand plus required heavy physical tasks, thats why there are standards for recruitment.

Usually a taller guys would beat the crap out of a shorter guy in a hand to hand fight.

Pakistan obviously has lower requirements since they are able to find enough tall men, points to general shorter stature of Pakistanis imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom