What's new

Heavy Industries Taxila,, website up and running.

mohafiz 1 used in liyari were b-6 protected, heck they didnt know some of the gangs there had 12.7mm guns. Mohafiz is still used by Sindh Police to good effect.

B 6 protection is useless against Armor-piercing shot. No HIT products offer resistance against armour piercing. Heck even TTP uses such bullets, let alone karachi gangsters. That's why Karachi police was thinking to procure serbian APC which has B 7 protection and protects against AP bullets

Isn't that shtora?

@mafiya, I am getting file not found error...

Try a proxy. Anyways, nothing informative on those pages, you would be disappointed

Disappointing !
The most disappointing thing is that they are marketing section consists of uniformed officers. Plus points are that facilities look up to date. A major move would be to privatize some sections of HIT or at least make them independent bureaus.

yes there is, read ak section.
Mind giving me some details cause as far as i know it came with the t-80UDs. Anyways i saw a RCWS with the mohafiz 3 so i was hoping to read about it, i mean what kind of optical devices are attached to it and what angles it can cover, a video would've been ideal!

Looks like some 12 year old wrote the data...too many spelling mistakes.

As another member already said, PAC website is much more better and professional.

PAC website is much more better and professional.
I would say it's the PAF that is more professional, SALUTES!
I mean just look at it this way they actually damaged our enemy AND they built a functional fighter jet, awesome is the word for these people!

this site might have been hacked by now looking at the amateurish effort at making it
just wonder how well its protected against an organised attack

this site might have been hacked by now looking at the amateurish effort at making it
just wonder how well its protected against an organised attack
But still, it is a LOT better than having none, plus it just came on line, give your comrades some time, i'm confident they will do something about it. ;)
btw did you check out my post about the new AFV?

Google Translate
Mind giving me some details cause as far as i know it came with the t-80UDs. Anyways i saw a RCWS with the Google Translate

mohafiz 3 so i was hoping to read about it, i mean what kind of optical devices are attached to it and what angles it can cover, a video would've been ideal!

it was same as t-80, later chinese provided one with better range and cctv camera. currently, hit is making both versions with some improvements done. auto tracking was added with day night modes.

Mind giving me some details cause as far as i know it came with the t-80UDs. Anyways i saw a RCWS with the mohafiz 3 so i was hoping to read about it, i mean what kind of optical devices are attached to it and what angles it can cover, a video would've been ideal!

Should i ask my cousin to make an unofficial site with same content and forward it to HIT, he is excellent at it.

Our govt and state institutions are still not aware how good website and social media helps in outreach and marketing

Back
Top Bottom