What's new

New church in Taxila, where the Apostle Thomas preached

What blasphemy?

Ahh okay. This is differance between a secularist and religious person. He sees blasphemy and I see historical revisionism by using 'India'. I am sure if these guys are real Greeks they will know how it irks when Macedonia.

Which guys? I'm confused. What are you talking about?

Was Jesus also resident of Red zone just checking since he was in Islamabad

Considering the city of Islamabad was not constructed till 90's

I will have to admit I have never heard this before

Man, if any society among humanity needs a drastic lessening of traditional religion it is South Asia, it is South Asia, it is South Asia. Too much irrationality done in the name of religion.

Wow, I didn’t know that Apostle Thomas made it to India. There is so much that I still have to learn and so much that’s still hidden from me.
I think that the members of some of the protestant Christian megachurches know even less than I. they don’t know the Creed, and some don’t even know the Lord’s Prayer. They just go there looking for accreditation from the others or just to have a good time. But, on the other hand, it is better than nothing, and it’s better to be in a church than to take drugs somewhere away. I don’t know what to say about that, but I should better mind my own business.

Back
Top Bottom