What's new

Heavy Industries Taxila,, website up and running.

Al-Khalid Specs

Cursing range is 430 KM :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Engine Power Pack is 12 HP :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Useful Info: Anti IR paint is being used on AL Khalid:nana: :nana: :nana:

and you forgot the VARTA aps on many pics, its in service man !

Al-Khalid Specs

Cursing range is 430 KM :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Engine Power Pack is 12 HP :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

LOL, it caught me eye as well, i mean how on earth an mbt can move on 12 hp engine. Anti IR paint is being used since 2002.

@Dazzler - If those specs about some of those armored Land Cruisers & the Muhafiz III are correct - Why in heaven's name aren't we using them as freely as we ought to ?

Surely instead of importing bullet proof cars these armored Land Cruisers can save us a lot of money & service our high-profile individual's security needs ?

And with a B7 protection level the Muhafiz III ought to be inducted in large numbers to protect the lives of our soldiers who become the target of ambushes every now & then; though I wonder how effective would it be against IEDs ?

and you forgot the VARTA aps on many pics, its in service man !

LOL, it caught me eye as well, i mean how on earth an mbt can move on 12 hp engine. Anti IR paint is being used since 2002.

Where? !!!!!!!!

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Saad, Talha and Sakb links are broken.

they are working fine at my end

@Dazzler - If those specs about some of those armored Land Cruisers & the Muhafiz III are correct - Why in heaven's name aren't we using them as freely as we ought to ?

1.Surely instead of importing bullet proof cars these armored Land Cruisers can save us a lot of money & service our high-profile individual's security needs ?

And with a B7 protection level the Muhafiz III ought to be inducted in large numbers to protect the lives of our soldiers who become the target of ambushes every now & then; though I wonder how effective would it be against IEDs ?

Our high level dignitaries need more than just bullet proof or a 3 KG blast protection car. Hi tech electronics gadget, more blast protection, protection against .50 caliber which HIT can't deliver.

Muhafiz 3 is fit for LEA's not for Army. Ab LEA kai pass fund nahi ya phr Muhafiz performance in Karachi lyari operation where supposed performance parameters failed are reasons why Muhafiz 3 is not being brought by.

Last edited:

Surely instead of importing bullet proof cars these armored Land Cruisers can save us a lot of money & service our high-profile individual's security needs ?

HIT doesnt offer commissions and kickbacks you know :)

Isn't that shtora?

its Ukrainian version, known as Varta, actually its better than shtora, had upgraded features etc.

Typical sarkari website.... They were not even able to spent $$ and should have made website from professional...

To be honest PAC has the best site... Much better and informative than this.

they are working fine at my end

Our high level dignitaries need more than just bullet proof or a 3 KG blast protection car. Hi tech electronics gadget, more blast protection, protection against .50 caliber which HIT can't deliver.

Muhafiz 3 is fit for LEA's not for Army. Ab LEA kai pass fund nahi ya phr Muhafiz performance in Karachi lyari operation where supposed performance parameters failed are reasons why Muhafiz 3 is not being brought by.

mohafiz 1 used in liyari were b-6 protected, heck they didnt know some of the gangs there had 12.7mm guns. Mohafiz is still used by Sindh Police to good effect.

Back
Top Bottom