What's new

HAVE A HEART PTI SUPPORTERS - NO PESSIMISM

Problem is not that PMLn won has or PTI has lost.

Problem is that PMLn has won with rigging. This is very difficult to swallow. Five more years of the same old pathetic status quo. Pakistan was ready for a new beginning and thieves have stolen the dream.

We are still here , Bro. We will pick up pieces and move forward.

Let us show them in KPK what we are capable of doing.

Let us establish credentials in KPK and build some track record.

At National level we have our presence and we will sit in the opposition and make sure we highlight every case of Corruption and fraud. We will get them next time.

You are a Total retard.

Tomorrow if you talk about developing India and I say why not develop the the World it would sound as idiotic as what you said , Moron.

Why only KP ? because I can be at one place only at a time and as I help develop the PART (KP) , the WHOLE ( PAKISTAN) gets developed as a result.

Now remove your stinky presence from this thread and stop TROLLING, Jerk.

Read the line above and you will understand how stupid you really are.

Don't bother to reply. You won't get one from now on.

mqm and PPP are probably gonna sit for opposition which means Imran khan wont be the leader of the opposition :(
andi what if jui and nawaz sharif form govt in KPK. all our hard work wasted

Congratulations to Mr.Nawaz Sharif. Let he and his team of ministers to re-frame a peace-loving Nation. Good Luck.

mqm and PPP are probably gonna sit for opposition which means Imran khan wont be the leader of the opposition :(
andi what if jui and nawaz sharif form govt in KPK. all our hard work wasted
I dont think this would be their ideal choice. N doesn't have enough majority so alliance would require more than 3 parties at least which would mean more compromises. Its PTI's responsibility to setp infront and select an ally for her. If she doesn't do that, it will be worse for all in KPK

I dont think this would be their ideal choice. N doesn't have enough majority so alliance would require more than 3 parties at least which would mean more compromises. Its PTI's responsibility to setp infront and select an ally for her. If she doesn't do that, it will be worse for all in KPK

I think PML will let PTI make a government in KPK, Sohail Warraich was spot on in his analysis.

PML will give it to PTI or PTI will take it by making an alliance with JI or QWP and Independents. JUI is pretty keen to make a government but PML doesn't seem so enthusiastic to form a government in KPK. I don't think NS will go along with JUI here...had PML taken a beating in NA< then JUI was in a bargaining position, but now, N league has edge so they are not in a poor position.

In short, PML is not keen for KPK and I think will let PTI make a government there with other parties.

Dear PTI Brothers and Sisters, why all this Pessimism ?

As our Leader said, if we don't get clear majority we will gladly sit on the Opposition Benches.

We will hold Nawaz Sharif's FEET TO THE FIRE.

Bach kay kidhar Jai ga Shikar, Jab taak may betha hai SHIKARI.

We have the PEOPLE POWER on our side and we have the Moral high ground.

I say we will not let them continue with Corruption.

One sign of Corruption and we will march in on the Parliament and pull these S***bags out of the halls and hold them responsible.

We will challenge them in Supreme Court.

We will make their life pure hell.

Pakistan Jaag utha hai aur ab dhandli nahi chalay gi dost.

Agar ghee sidhi ungli say nahi niklay ga tou ungli terri karni parehay gee.

We are not power hungry, but we will hold these corrupt politicians accountable for their Corruption.

KAHANI ABHI BAQI HAI DOST. ABHI TO KHAIL SHURU HOWA HAI.

YEH HAQ AUR BATIL KI JANG HAI BETA, HOONSLA RAKHO.

NASR MIN ALLAH WA FATHAHOUN QAREEB.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD PAINDABAD.

You talk of supreme court as if it can do any real damage. Kicked Gilani off PM, another devil came to power.

You talk of making their lives pure hell, they are doing the very same to the whole nation right now and we cant do sh!t about it.

Please never ever say "Pakistan Jaag utha". This nation and its people love to be fool again and again. It never is going to wake up.

Next time anyone complains to me about problems in Pak, I'll find out who he voted for and if its not PTI I'll go ballistic on him. If anything these people well deserve the incoming destruction and we unfortunately have to suffer with them.

In the end, good night and good luck Pakistan. Embrace for 5 more years of loot. Congrats to dancing Indians for their obvious reasons.

We were no where in the picture 2 years ago, and even 6 months before elections no one was taking PTI seriously, we did well. We are most likely to form govt. in KPK, and we've challenged N-League in Punjab and lost with very short margin at lot of places. We've removed PPP from Punjab and ANP from KPK. We've 5 more years to prepare for next elections and we need to prepare well this time. Way to go.

I think PML will let PTI make a government in KPK, Sohail Warraich was spot on in his analysis.

PML will give it to PTI or PTI will take it by making an alliance with JI or QWP and Independents. JUI is pretty keen to make a government but PML doesn't seem so enthusiastic to form a government in KPK. I don't think NS will go along with JUI here...had PML taken a beating in NA< then JUI was in a bargaining position, but now, N league has edge so they are not in a poor position.

In short, PML is not keen for KPK and I think will let PTI make a government there with other parties.
Indeed a sign of growing political maturity.

Read the line above and you will understand how stupid you really are.

Don't bother to reply. You won't get one from now on.

Idiots like you should be banned from this Forum who come here just to Troll.

It is one thing to be devoid of intelligence but to wear that shortcoming as a necklace around your neck is taking it to a new level.

Just buzz off and don't return. Your kind is not appreciated over here or welcomed for that matter. But then you are too thick brained to get a simple message.

You talk of supreme court as if it can do any real damage. Kicked Gilani off PM, another devil came to power.

You talk of making their lives pure hell, they are doing the very same to the whole nation right now and we cant do sh!t about it.

Please never ever say "Pakistan Jaag utha". This nation and its people love to be fool again and again. It never is going to wake up.

Next time anyone complains to me about problems in Pak, I'll find out who he voted for and if its not PTI I'll go ballistic on him. If anything these people well deserve the incoming destruction and we unfortunately have to suffer with them.

In the end, good night and good luck Pakistan. Embrace for 5 more years of loot. Congrats to dancing Indians for their obvious reasons.

Come on Dude , that is way too pessimistic a view. We can't simply give up. This is our Motherland and we have to find a way to make it work. Giving up is not an option.

i dont know what u PTI can't accept the majority of PMLN.....
did PTI won in KPK by rigging????????? if its true why only the BIG names of PMLN lost in election... did PMLN also did rigging in Baluchistan? and in KPK? accept it. this is a mature party who also delivers a lot in past (you starts on laptop... what about yellow cab. motor way, march for chief justice, jawader port, economy in both term although both are not more then 3years... its a long list)... Say Thanks to Allah they Gave you a chance to prove your worth in KPK.... people like me wants result and only result.

Come on Dude , that is way too pessimistic a view. We can't simply give up. This is our Motherland and we have to find a way to make it work. Giving up is not an option.

I know and I agree, we cant give up. We also don't really appreciate the freedom we have. But having said that, people of Pakistan should know better not to take on 5 more years of downfall. Its their own crime against their children.

Lets see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom