What's new

Why I support Narendra Modi And no, I’m not a right-wing Hindu fanatic

Nuri Bhai, why are you supporting Hindutva :)

First and foremost, India badly needs infrastructure, civil infrastructure, jobs etc.

Religion based politics are for the emotional and the dimwitted.

Im only against hindutvas re writting history. Modi is good for region. Congress also play muslim card, not much different.

No,and I don't plan to tell them or will be called kafir:( as for supporting congress Rahul is the reason:smitten:

My thoughts are that Humans are given the agency of free will, free thought and they should excercise it and come to their own conclusion as to the meaning of life is.

Im only against hindutvas re writting history. Modi is good for region. Congress also play muslim card, not much different.

I agree with the re writing history part. Congress isn't above playing Hindutva card themselves.

:lol: We need to keep perpetuating his belief that Kerala is a worthless shithole. And also convince him of our worth in providing excellent company. And yes, that passport needs to disappear fast.:triniti:

Is Kerala really all that bad :/

Last edited:
I am biggest fan of Namo....I love him for his progressive and aggressive ideas ....I wish we had a leader like him in pakistan....:(........
but koi baat nai....agar is baar modiji jeetgaye to mai india aa jaugi rahne e liye....maine visa ke liye apply kar diya hai....
hogi rahul kki haar aur kejriwal bhi khaega maar...kyunki abki baar modi sarkar..:-)
here..read its the best....I have herd from .U....:D:D

So modi is against secularism?
it depends on what secular views u carry......

P.S- NREGA is a big sham . . my uncle is a gram pradhan and i have seen how difficult it is just to get money from the SEC. or BDO for the work done.

There was a funny case I read about somewhere, the villagers took an inspection officer from 3 different routes to the same check dam/barge to show 3 them have been built.:lol:

There was a funny case I read about somewhere, the villagers took an inspection officer from 3 different routes to the same check dam/barge to show 3 them have been built.:lol:
Riots......... coming soon
... silent message @ all indians ..:)

Pakistan is a Muslim Country but still every other days Muslims are getting butchered there...! :ashamed

atleast we call them terrorist . our army is in war with them they arn't our prime ministerial candidate .. :lol::lol:

Better worry about Muslims of Pakistan not India....:sarcastic:
better worry about upcoming riots in india..:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Only Gujarati Muslims and Hindus Got killed in 2002... and since then both have prospered... its only Zabardasti Ke thekedaars who are having pain in their _ss.

I think this rally was targeted against Taslima Nasrin, could be Salman Rushdie also, but could be against Hindus also, not sure. :) And nobody is vacating Bengal, giving some money to imams doesn't mean these imams are in control of anything here. However, infiltration from BD need to be stopped now.

In Kashmir both central & state government abandoned Kashmiri Pandits, that was a pathetic crime by the people in power who didn't want to protect its people, I am still not clear why central government turned a blind eye to the plight of pandits at that time when they were being chased out of Kashmir, police & military should have been given a free hand to protect them at any cost. Pundits must be rehabilitated, preferably in their ancestral homes in Kashmir if they are not against going back, with full & permanent military protection. I also think we are giving too much liberty to certain Kashmiri separatist leaders, meeting with Pakistani politicians and all, that need to be curbed. How is the situation in Kashmir now? Do minorities still feel insecure there?
Don't worry dada that sort of anti-Dharmic pogrom that took place in Kashmir will never occur in Bengal because the West Bengal Police Department is a truly secular organisation who won't make any discrimination against a person based on his/her religious background and are competent enought to act swiftly and curb any riot like situation in unlike the J&K Police.I know all these because some of my friends are in the West Bengal Police and i also plan to join them in the near future:)

Yes, plan B !! :D

Rahul-Gandhi-PTI-Aug6.jpg

Now come on, he is gonna be around for another 30-40 years, will become your PM someday!! :D

It's not that simple............if Congress does (as predicted) it's worst performance in history this elections & BJP increases its foothold south of Vindhyas in years to come, than there is big possibility that there will be internal revolt in Congress against the family as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom