What's new

HAVE A HEART PTI SUPPORTERS - NO PESSIMISM

As PTI sets Government in KP, I call on overseas Pakistanis to bring their enormous Financial resources and talents to bear and help out the KP Government in good governance. We can start Projects in Health and Educational sectors for growth in the Province. We can even set up factories and Industry in KP to provide employment and develop business. I am sure if we can build a good track record in KP, we could influence other provinces like Balochistan, Sindh and Punjab in the next Election. Rome wasn't built in one day and we have to learn to be patient. Look how far we have come in just a short span of time. PMLN and PPP have been around for decades.

Let us not worry about past and move forward with POSITIVE ENERGY. Election 2013 is over and at least we have KP where we can make a difference. Let us show the World what PTI can accomplish if given a chance.

Why not help the whole of Pakistan?

Well the OP does have a point.

Complete unknown two years back and upset ANP in KPK and PPP in Punjab. Also got a few important seats off PML.

Now need to show good performance in KPK to rest of the Pakistanis wake up and see, and give a strong but honest opposition to N league, after 6 months the first glimpse of the policies of N league will come.

And if we don't show good governance in KPK< then Allah Hi Hafiz!

PMLN and MQM did huge mass rigging with the help of presiding officers and offcourse Army is fully supporting them.
It was all maneuvered election :)

Go to library in your city and look up Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, MR. TROLL.

You will find that KP Province is located in Pakistan.

When we help KP, we help Pakistan:D

Mr. Idiot, look at what I highlighted in the quoted part in my last post.

Do you or don't you understand what WHOLE means?

If you are going to invest, why not in whole of Pakistan so that every part develops. Why only in KP? That was my question. So, quit being a troll and give real answers.

PTI supporters should be proud of their achievement in the 2013 elections....

2002 = 1 seat
2008 = 0 seat (boycotted because of NRO)
2013 = 35-40 seats in NA
2013 = will make government in KPK.

this is a huge huge achievement.....!!!
congrats to IK and his entire PTI....:pakistan::yahoo:

PTI supporters should be proud of their achievement in the 2013 elections....

2002 = 1 seat
2008 = 0 seat (boycotted because of NRO)
2013 = 35-40 seats in NA
2013 = will make government in KPK.

this is a huge huge achievement.....!!!
congrats to IK and his entire PTI....:pakistan::yahoo:

Yeah, now that I think rationally, it is a achievement. Complete unknown in 2010, giving PML a run for it's money in alot of places, KPK government.

PTI lost
bth_Smiley-Crying.gif

Congratulations :lol:

yea still i am completely disappointed with PML N worst elections so far to much rigging done by PML N seriously have they no shame :hitwall:

congratz to false rigged win to PML N

You guys disappoint me a lot. Do you ever have respect, sportsman ship and courtesy for your own country and institutions? The whole world's been watching and I can say it blindly the elections were a RESULT of the people's power and wishes.
So accept that. This is so typical in Pakistan's case, you guys cry fool if the other guy wins. Have some respect for your country and for its people. THEY voted someone in and showed confidence.

I don't know a whole lot but I know enough. The Shariff's party now has the ball and it needs to deliver. Otherwise, like its predecessors, it'll be fragmented to nothing. A political party exists so long the PEOPLE support it. Otherwise, it becomes a banner on an empty building. See Zardari's stuation for yourself.
With this, I congratulate the entire Pakistan for probably the best, safest and most accurate elections. May the PEOPLE understand their political and democratic power and use it when need be and may the new leadership bring about a poisitive change towards the economy, financial situation and the education. The new government will need to take concrete methods to stop terrorism, control the fundamentalists, the movement of Taliban and to make Pakistan and the rest of the world a safer and prosper place. It's time that Pakistan rises as a nation and the NATION has to support the elected leaders.

What is this bit about "complete unknown in 2010" that so many people are repeating!

IK has been in politics since 1996. He supported Musharraf after the 1999 coup and was even considered for the PM post as per reports at that time.

So about 17 years since he started his political career.

Yes, he has created a disproportionate impact in the chattering classes that dominate the social media and TV.

So while not taking away anything from the PTI's performance, this was probably one of the best chances it had. Many of its opponents had been hobbled by the Taliban threat while PTI had no constraints and supposedly even had the backing of the PA.

Mr. Idiot, look at what I highlighted in the quoted part in my last post.

Do you or don't you understand what WHOLE means?

If you are going to invest, why not in whole of Pakistan so that every part develops. Why only in KP? That was my question. So, quit being a troll and give real answers.

You are a Total retard.

Tomorrow if you talk about developing India and I say why not develop the the World it would sound as idiotic as what you said , Moron.

Why only KP ? because I can be at one place only at a time and as I help develop the PART (KP) , the WHOLE ( PAKISTAN) gets developed as a result.

Now remove your stinky presence from this thread and stop TROLLING, Jerk.

PMLN and MQM did huge mass rigging with the help of presiding officers and offcourse Army is fully supporting them.
It was all maneuvered election :)

Blaming Army here is not correct. To keep record straight, Army and LEAs were no supposed to get into polling stations and they were never mandated to ensure transparency, instead they were assigned security duties only. Though army had been asking for little more than ensuring security duties but ECP didnot agree to, if someone other than culprits is to be blamed then its no one else but ECP

Yes there were some rigging complaints and Karachi was the most affected one but overall the election is very much acceptable. The odd cases can be investigated and inquired into as ECP has decided in case of NA-250. It's time to move on, earliest possible transition of power to the majority parties in centre and provinces. I hope and pray that we see some good and healthy competition between Punjab and KP governments and it will be great if other two provincial governments decide to enter into competition. My gutt feeling is that we have started running fast on runway and will take off any time for good.

Problem is not that PMLn won has or PTI has lost.

Problem is that PMLn has won with rigging. This is very difficult to swallow. Five more years of the same old pathetic status quo. Pakistan was ready for a new beginning and thieves have stolen the dream.

Back
Top Bottom