What's new

Hatf-IX - Tactical Multi-Tube Ballistic Missile

This is one system that we can boast as 100% ours...totally our idea,our design,our efforts...

Additionally,the eventual launch vehicle will have 4 launch tubes,thus making it a very effective conventional weapon too...

The more I look at NASR the more I realize its more of the evaluation of MBRLs systems.......with guidance part taking some space of fuel increasing the mass and reducing the range.....accordingly.......the small fins indicate that that it would perform manuverability at final stages......a cost effective way of development.....still that 60 km range is way too less for a guided missile in the battle field when the adversary posses longer ranged MBRLs which can effectively take out such batteries without getting within their striking range.

The more I look at NASR the more I realize its more of the evaluation of MBRLs systems.......with guidance part taking some space of fuel increasing the mass and reducing the range.....accordingly.......the small fins indicate that that it would perform manuverability at final stages......a cost effective way of development.....still that 60 km range is way too less for a guided missile in the battle field when the adversary posses longer ranged MBRLs which can effectively take out such batteries without getting within their striking range.

It must be kept in mind that these vehicles are highly mobile...probably you ignored the term "shoot-and-scoot"...

It must be kept in mind that these vehicles are highly mobile...probably you ignored the term "shoot-and-scoot"...

They'll only shoot if they have any thing to shoot at.......smerech MBRLs could take them out from 90km before they can even think of shooting at any thing.

They'll only shoot if they have any thing to shoot at.......smerech MBRLs could take them out from 90km before they can even think of shooting at any thing.

Smerch MBRLs are unguided.....If Nasr is armed with a nuclear weapon,do you think that the vehicle will be parked in a desert,waiting to be detected and taken out?

Certainly not...I repeat again,Nasr is not a stationary system...even if it is detected,it is very difficult to take it out except for an airstrike...which can easily be countered by SAMs...

Smerch MBRLs are unguided.....If Nasr is armed with a nuclear weapon,do you think that the vehicle will be parked in a desert,waiting to be detected and taken out?

Certainly not...I repeat again,Nasr is not a stationary system...even if it is detected,it is very difficult to take it out except for an airstrike...which can easily be countered by SAMs...

Stop being like those childish types......I expect you to be more reasonable than them.....would any country risk a tactical nuke 1st strike when it would be definitely responded with a massive and strategic nuclear strike NASR would be best used with conventional warheads......guess your generals are smart enough.........and about smerch being unguided DRDO has already developed small chips and GPS antennas which can guide the rockets with pin point accuracy which would also be used on pinaka II which would have a range of 120 km......and on that note it would be about 12 rockets coming at those batteries at 4+ Mach speed........I wonder how could those TELs run away from such an assault.......and 1st get a system to bring down Airplanes at 300km......as they can easily launch brahmos cruise missiles from the airplanes......not to forget the nirbhay which could be launched even from 1000-1500 km.

Hey darky , brahamos is still far away from induction with air lunch plateform. Su-30's need structrul refits and MMRCA Unfit for brahamos.

I am seriously considering to send you on a holiday. Wherever you come, you try to derail the thread with your nonsense. Anyone with little bit of knowledge about military affairs and common sense can know what he/she is talking about, but in your case it seems you lack both, but still poke your nose in such threads and derail with your Maha Bharat nonsense that we will do this and we will do that.

Instead of advising others to be not childish, atleast first leave aside your childish behavior of derailing threads and bringing in the mighty India where not needed.

Stop being like those childish types......I expect you to be more reasonable than them.....would any country risk a tactical nuke 1st strike when it would be definitely responded with a massive and strategic nuclear strike NASR would be best used with conventional warheads......guess your generals are smart enough.........and about smerch being unguided DRDO has already developed small chips and GPS antennas which can guide the rockets with pin point accuracy which would also be used on pinaka II which would have a range of 120 km......and on that note it would be about 12 rockets coming at those batteries at 4+ Mach speed........I wonder how could those TELs run away from such an assault.......and 1st get a system to bring down Airplanes at 300km......as they can easily launch brahmos cruise missiles from the airplanes......not to forget the nirbhay which could be launched even from 1000-1500 km.

There lies the problem...

India will respond with massive nuclear retaliation if Indian troops are attacked with a sub-kiloton yield nuclear warhead inside Pakistan's territory...that is what you think...

We think,that it would be childish to respond to such an attack...and don't you even think for a second that India will remain unharmed in the final assault...nukes are designed to be used.

Coming to the topic...do you really think that there will be only one Nasr TEL present for the attacK?
Let me paint you a clearer picture...

We are talking about dozens of Nasr vehicles,approaching different launch areas and assisted by A-100 MBRLs...not to mention the dummies,which are a part of the strategy...designating and pin-pointing the specific vehicle which is constantly on the move is almost impossible...

One thing more...if a nuke can be mounted to a Nasr system...it can definitely be mounted on an Abdali or Ghaznavi system...Nasr is more of a message...

There lies the problem...

India will respond with massive nuclear retaliation if Indian troops are attacked with a sub-kiloton yield nuclear warhead inside Pakistan's territory...that is what you think...

We think,that it would be childish to respond to such an attack...and don't you even think for a second that India will remain unharmed in the final assault...nukes are designed to be used.

Coming to the topic...do you really think that there will be only one Nasr TEL present for the attacK?
Let me paint you a clearer picture...

We are talking about dozens of Nasr vehicles,approaching different launch areas and assisted by A-100 MBRLs...not to mention the dummies,which are a part of the strategy...designating and pin-pointing the specific vehicle which is constantly on the move is almost impossible...

One thing more...if a nuke can be mounted to a Nasr system...it can definitely be mounted on an Abdali or Ghaznavi system...Nasr is more of a message...

To Add some more points, Darky was so obsessed with his Retaliatory response, he forget to think, We should have to locate NASR FIRST.

Nasr is just 60 KM missile. So first thing came in to mind, in initial phase of Battle, Nasr will not be placed near border, but rather some where hidden in Sand made bunkers or away from the border, so that when OUR line of defense is breached, we retaliate back with NASR ONLY IN OUR LAND. which means NASR will not cross indian border and will remain in Pakistan and will hit all the rapidly moving divisions. Due to Shoot and Scoot ability and low fly path, which means, it is difficult to detect the nasr by the Rapidly Moving Indian Divisions as they don't have the radars with them to detect a very low flying missile hitting them

AND in initail phase of Battle, indians will be busy in locating our Other short and medium range ballistic missiles as well as Cruise missile sites, which will be immediate threat to them and as Haseeb pointed out NASR DECOYS will be used.

Third thing, NASR SYSTEM is AWAY from the battle field so, and indians UAV's which will be on look out for Nasr (In Pakistani Territories)will only see decoys if they are lucky to survive our MANPADS and Air Defences. In only ideal locations they will be able to locate Real NASR

Fourth THING which is most important. WHEN your SMerch Or PINAKA will fire their MBRLS, are you naive in your thinking that, you did not know Pakistan has Artillery finding Radars which can locate your artillery systems, and we will pay back in no time and our Respone will be as massive as yours will be Son....

A quote from Fatman-17 article on last page, which summarizes my whole Post

Its short range indicates that Pakistan may be forced to use Nasr in its own territory against attacking Indian forces. Hence Pakistan is more likely to be self-deterred against its use. Except the desert portion, India-Pakistan border is heavily populated. Therefore, Nasr is both counter-force and counter-value weapon.

@AMCA, its a ballistic missile, using inertial guidance (terminal Guidance) system. developed by NESCOM

as i mentioned earlier, the new system have confirmed some remarkable achievements. we have talked about the capability to make low weight low yield nuclear warhead.
another thing is the launch system, it uses a tube launch system which have cube container to store and fire missiles. these are less costly to manufacture, easy to reload and require less maintenance compared to round tube!
this in itself is a plus point!

regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
With the test of Prahaar ,Nasr has been outdated..
prahaar has double the range of nasr and 6 missiles on a truck.and speed of mach 2.2..
pakistan should test Nasr-2 with a range more than 150Km and single digit CEP soon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom