What's new

Hatf-IX - Tactical Multi-Tube Ballistic Missile

60 km ? What's this a patakha missile ? What are they playing at

To Add some more points, Darky was so obsessed with his Retaliatory response, he forget to think, We should have to locate NASR FIRST.

Nasr is just 60 KM missile. So first thing came in to mind, in initial phase of Battle, Nasr will not be placed near border, but rather some where hidden in Sand made bunkers or away from the border, so that when OUR line of defense is breached, we retaliate back with NASR ONLY IN OUR LAND. which means NASR will not cross indian border and will remain in Pakistan and will hit all the rapidly moving divisions. Due to Shoot and Scoot ability and low fly path, which means, it is difficult to detect the nasr by the

Thats what I am trying to say NASR might be just a prototype for a longer ranged missile
And let me tell you it is in no way undetectable rather It would well be detected in boost phase itself.......just after the launch by long range radars.......and by airborne ground mapping radars......as well as satellite mapping and tracking.

Rapidly Moving Indian Divisions as they don't have the radars with them to detect a very low flying missile hitting them

If the moving Indian division is without Radar then why waste NASR even Mig 17 dropping dumb bombs would do the job........I guess we have systems like Tunguska, Akash etc......which can move faster than those heavy tanks !!......still a better system would be needed to tackle a BMs no doubt.......even in that case the LR terminal stage interceptors like Ashwin can come in to use.........but still lots of failure chances.

AND in initail phase of Battle, indians will be busy in locating our Other short and medium range ballistic missiles as well as Cruise missile sites, which will be immediate threat to them and as Haseeb pointed out NASR DECOYS will be used.

Third thing, NASR SYSTEM is AWAY from the battle field so, and indians UAV's which will be on look out for Nasr (In Pakistani Territories)will only see decoys if they are lucky to survive our MANPADS and Air Defences. In only ideal locations they will be able to locate Real NASR

About getting busy with other SRBM and CMs..........thats what battle field management systems and network centric warfare is all about it won't be the moving columns worrying about them but thousands of computers and staff sitting all over India........The decoys as well as the real would be tracked with precision......by them.......and even satellite mapping and tracking would be used for tracking and early detection......besides the feed from different airborne tracking and detecting systems.....as well as ground radars.........both moving and static.

Not only drones would be there but Attack helicopters, fighterplanes, AWACS, attack aircrafts, low flying helicopters and drones/UAVs etc.

Fourth THING which is most important. WHEN your SMerch Or PINAKA will fire their MBRLS, are you naive in your thinking that, you did not know Pakistan has Artillery finding Radars which can locate your artillery systems, and we will pay back in no time and our Respone will be as massive as yours will be Son....

MBRLs also have similar shoot and scoot properties.....whatever makes you think that NASR can run away according to that MBRLs can run away equally fast... .......There are radiation tracking devices which can be mounted on drones, helicopters and planes to track the movement of NASR.....if Nuclear warhead is used.

A quote from Fatman-17 article on last page, which summarizes my whole Post

No sane General sitting there in Islamabad would take the risk of the 1st Nuclear Impact........be it it which ever territory......India or Pakistan.......Indian doctrine provides for retaliation even if its men are attacked on foreign soil

.............all thought it might look like ''what you have we have this'' competition but.......let me make it clear........ NASR might well be a TD/PT for a longer ranged missile with at least 100 km range.......using conventional and cluster warheads on fast moving mechanized columns........or as your friend posted

...Nasr is more of a message...

........Fell free to agree, argue or disagree with the view.

60 km ? What's this a patakha missile ? What are they playing at
Sir, this 60KM missile is being scaring the people on our East. The reasons:

• Easy and undetected transportation.
  • Speed and accuracy in hitting the target.
  • Quick reaction.
  • Its tactical yield.
  • Its vertical launch.
(3 more points, classifieds for citizens)

• Quick reaction.
  • Its tactical yield.
  • Its vertical launch.
(3 more point, classifieds for citizens)

Could you reconsider the points with the amount of Border surveillance equipments being used? These weapons might scare only those countries whose Border surveillance is weak. I would personally laud the accomplishment of developing this missile called NASR, but your myth of scaring east is not true.

• Quick reaction.
  • Its tactical yield.
  • Its vertical launch.
(3 more point, classifieds for citizens)

Sir , It's a great achievement that your country is becoming self sufficient in Hight tech military hardware. There is no need to perceive or promote the view that this missile has everyone east of your country scared and running for counter measures.

Although this might be a very useful tactical missile, you have had long range chinese and indigenous systems far more lethal than NASR since a long time. that did not disrupt our sleep, so please refrain from making claims that a short range tactical missile will scare us.

Both countries have their own respectable missile/aeronautics/space programs. Both countries have different security needs and deterrences.

Next about the reasons that you stated:

Easy and undetected transportation: - do you know the realtime resolution of satellite imaging? Also IBG's will travel with with appropriate air interdiction

Speed and accuracy in hitting the target :- when the same thing is said about bramhos, everyone in this forum claims SPADA systems can take care of them right? please dont forget about Akash/spyder systems. What makes you think any armored column will advance without protection

Its vertical launch: How is that even an attribute to be bragging about.... these days most all aspect missiles are vertical launch

Could you reconsider the points with the amount of Border surveillance equipments being used? These weapons might scare only those countries whose Border surveillance is weak. I would personally laud the accomplishment of developing this missile called NASR, but your myth of scaring east is not true.
I have got certain friends in the Military, who have been telling that the IA is tensed for the possible development of NASR. NASR as such isin't the real reason, but the forthcoming variants are.
Easy and undetected transportation: - do you know the realtime resolution of satellite imaging? Also IBG's will travel with with appropriate air interdiction
When I said that, was supposed not as a cross border, but bringing it towards the border in the dead of night, with special tactics (I wouldn't mention, sorry).
Its vertical launch: How is that even an attribute to be bragging about.... these days most all aspect missiles are vertical launch
Vertical launch for small missiles has been a problem for Pakistan. With this solved, the working for Naval cruise missile can get pace.

I have got certain friends in the Military, who have been telling that the IA is tensed for the possible development of NASR. NASR as such isin't the real reason, but the forthcoming variants are.

There is no reason to be tensed, Although I wouldn't deny the preparedness and Alertness has certainly been Intensified, although battlefield artillery is a cause of worry for any hostile army in the world as its preparedness is questioned or in other words challenged. So has Pakistan Army after the test of Prahaar which has double the time better range. Tensed and Alertness are two different thing's.

There is no reason to be tensed, Although I wouldn't deny the preparedness and Alertness has certainly been Intensified, although battlefield artillery is a cause of worry for any hostile army in the world as its preparedness is questioned or in other words challenged. So has Pakistan Army after the test of Prahaar which has double the time better range. Tensed and Alertness are two different thing's.

Actually I DID mean tensed. Tensed, in the sense not with NASR itself, but the variants. I thought being a PROFESSIONAL on the forum, you should be quite understanding, but you dont quite seem to get my point.

Actually I DID mean tensed. Tensed, in the sense not with NASR itself, but the variants. I thought being a PROFESSIONAL on the forum, you should be quite understanding, but you dont quite seem to get my point.

Being a Professional does not mean giving room for imaginations either. Look, I am clear with my point here. Short range missiles are tactical in every nature, but not to an extent to create a havoc in the battle field, its there to take out important installations which any professional army understands. My question to you is simple, having better border surveillance I see no chance of bringing in these missiles un-noticed. It can be deployed quite efficiently but cannot escape our Eyes in the Sky.

May I know which future versions of NASR should the hostile army be tensed about?

May I know which future versions of NASR should the hostile army be tensed about?
This is the classified part, and the part that is the real tension. I guess we will happen to see it within 3-4 years.

This is the classified part, and the part that is the real tension. I guess we will happen to see it within 3-4 years.

Then I am sure its better to keep it classified until that very day arrives. 3-4 years, well that's not a distant future, my Nutmeg tree would grow tall by then.

Most laughable thing I have ever read:
Indian doctrine provides for retaliation even if its men are attacked on foreign soil

Indian breifing afterwards at UN,
Our troops crossed the Pakistani border at 5.45am today and 80KM march inside the Pakistan terriotry, they were attached with tactical nuclear missles. We condone nuclear attack on our troops of peace and conducted retaliatory nuclear strikes on Pakistani cities..

And the whole podium echos up with clap clap clap..

it is as stupid as the Indian scientest cum president calling for reuseable missles.

• Quick reaction.
  • Its tactical yield.
  • Its vertical launch.
(3 more points, classifieds for citizens)

4 tubes,may be more...

And how is vertical launch of Nasr going to help us with Naval Cruise Missiles?...we've already test-fired Babur GLCM through a canister based launcher,which can easily be installed on Naval Surface Vessels...

Most laughable thing I have ever read:

Indian breifing afterwards at UN,
Our troops crossed the Pakistani border at 5.45am today and 80KM march inside the Pakistan terriotry, they were attached with tactical nuclear missles. We condone nuclear attack on our troops of peace and conducted retaliatory nuclear strikes on Pakistani cities..

And the whole podium echos up with clap clap clap..

it is as stupid as the Indian scientest cum president calling for reuseable missles.

The best thing you can do us is laugh......it doesn't take much.......good for health also.
........and you best suited for the condition.....
But don't forget so is the whole world.............laughing !!!!

About your comment about our President......and the use of reusable hypersonic delivery systems..........I don't blame you.......some people still live in stone age and think that..... modern aspects and technologioes on which thousands of scientists are working on today.....spending billions in research is trash.......keep sticking with your illusive dream but don't blame others when you wake up in the morning.

4 tubes,may be more...
A-100 is used for that.

And how is vertical launch of Nasr going to help us with Naval Cruise Missiles?
No offense bro, but try to search for it. A little knowledge would help answer it :)
we've already test-fired Babur GLCM through a canister based launcher,which can easily be installed on Naval Surface Vessels...
Pretty much. But Naval versions have some different requirements of their own.
Babur is being modified for Naval purposes as a Cruise Missile, but NASR is being modified too. Classified. Cannot tell how/why.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom