What's new

Hate Speech in a Secular State

Ok, journo needs education it seems

Qazi-Arab nexus spells doom for the poor - Times Of India

May be this is other point scoring attempt.. who knows?? Muslim girls contract marriages are quite well known even in Pakistan..

lolzzz if someone marries for money and going to Dubai the dream land of Indians whats it has to do with Shiekhs.

mmmm ok so its Muslim Girls Vs Hindu Girls from India match

Ok lets check how many Hindu Girls are sent to Gulf for Prostitution or is it only the Poor Indian Muslim girls.

And so is Bangladesh and other 55 OIC countries.
Despite being homeless 65 % lol

Can you show me one clipping on above?

do you want me to show you his social security number too?
it's common knowledge as reported by Al-Jazeera when he died.

Show me a Hindu or any Indian leader of any religion calling names to Islam's prophet. This person has crossed that limit by insulting other religion's gods as well.. Poor muslim definitely he is and if an FIR is filed against him then it will be victimization of epic scale of poor muslim..

Just go and read your beloved Times of India comments section. By law your ToI should be booked for promoting hate magterial against Islam and its last Prophet.

This is same violation in Secular India. or is it that Secularism means that NO One can speak against Hindus

lolzzz if someone marries for money and going to Dubai the dream land of Indians whats it has to do with Shiekhs.

mmmm ok so its Muslim Girls Vs Hindu Girls from India match

Ok lets check how many Hindu Girls are sent to Gulf for Prostitution or is it only the Poor Indian Muslim girls.

Wow, now what ever happened to women victimization since god like shieks are involved. You are trying hard to hide ill of the Muslims impacting minor muslim girls. So much for your concerns about girls in subcontinent..

on a side note, I just watched the video and he has a very strange accent.
I guess Indian Urdu is very different from Pakistani Urdu.

Wow, now what ever happened to women victimization since god like shieks are involved. You are trying hard to hide ill of the Muslims impacting minor muslim girls. So much for your concerns about girls in subcontinent..

The problem is that You Indians are shamelessly Targeting Muslims in India and trying to hide the fact that irrespective of Hindu-Muslim , the victimisation of women viz a viz such impacts is there.

it has nothing to do with sheikhs or no sheikh support

Just go and read your beloved Times of India comments section. By law your ToI should be booked for promoting hate magterial against Islam and its last Prophet.

This is same violation in Secular India. or is it that Secularism means that NO One can speak against Hindus

If it comes to this level, hey everyone would be sitting in a jail, you included with false moniker....lol
At least i m using my real name.

The problem is that You Indians are shamelessly Targeting Muslims in India and trying to hide the fact that irrespective of Hindu-Muslim , the victimisation of women viz a viz such impacts is there.

it has nothing to do with sheikhs or no sheikh support

Ok, I see you mean to say Muslims has god given right to bad mouth about any one and if some one point out to it then it becomes shameless targeting of Muslims. By the way this thread is about an individual not any religion. You as a Pakistani brought the victimization card and attacking on Muslims and what not in to the debate.

Back
Top Bottom