What's new

Hate Speech in a Secular State

tvsram1992

Reaction score
We are 25 crore(muslims),* You are 100 crore (Hindus),
Remove police and give us 15 minutes time, we will finish off everything"

"We will kill more hindus than those who were killed in last 1000 years"

"Many "Modi"s come and go. they can't do anything. If Modi has dare, let him come hyderabad and confront us"

- AKBARUDDIN OWAISI , MLA
(HYDERABAD, PARTY: MIM)

Wtf is he smoking being an MLA in a secular state . This has been circulating in social media but no one is caring it when that idiot is making such abusive comments . The same idiot also told if they all spit , temple will go away in flood . Bull Sh*t Congress playing Vote bank politics by remaining silent seriously . They are afraid of losing minority Vote bank . Recently MIM withdrew its support to UPA .

+he opposed Kasabs Death sentence and he is supporting terrorists

Last edited by a moderator:
these a***oles are good at provoking people but never get involved in fight . these are the people who stand last on corpses of others and wouldn't mind making a chair of bones of their loved ones . anyway isn't there a law against hate speeches ? and why isn't it being followed ?

these a***oles are good at provoking people but never get involved in fight . these are the people who stand last on corpses of others and wouldn't mind making a chair of bones of their loved ones . anyway isn't there a law against hate speeches ? and why isn't it being followed ?

There is already a case filed on him . Judgement will come soon . Don't blow it out of proportions .

Why is there urdu in the backgroud poster thing? indian muslims know how to write urdu?:what:

I wonder who gave you all those thanks....lol

Indian muslims cant stay away from mosque, halal meat, and urdu newspaper....

:lol: and Indian dared to post HATE SPEECH IN SECULAR INDIA but when you start checking it is posted because it gives chance to Hindu Indians to abuse a Muslim Indian speaker.

:P

:lol: and Indian dared to post HATE SPEECH IN SECULAR INDIA but when you start checking it is posted because it gives chance to Hindu Indians to abuse a Muslim Indian speaker.

Its a hate crime in indian penal code....
May not be in pakistan, who has blasphemy laws on the contrary.
Saeed hafeez still walking tall.

I wonder who gave you all those thanks....lol

Indian muslims cant stay away from mosque, halal meat, and urdu newspaper....
Well India is not my place of interest so i didn't know that indians speak/write urdu, thanks for the reply though.

Wow what a brilliant analysis and you didn't see anything wrong in the speech? You only see Muslim in the video and as expected ignored the crap he is uttering.

Apni gali ka ***** hai apni gali mein bhonkta hai.. himmat hai to hyderabad ki apni galiyon se bahar nikal ke bolay..

Back
Top Bottom