What's new

Hate Speech in a Secular State

These Ghettos are their vote banks where illiterate and poor are disillusioned that some great Khalifa will come and they will suddenly get rich and happy . Easier to dream than work hard to achieve it eh .....

Also, worst part is these are the same people who supply the girls from these ghettos to the 70 year old Arab sheikhs..

Wow what a brilliant analysis and you didn't see anything wrong in the speech? You only see Muslim in the video and as expected ignored the crap he is uttering.

Apni gali ka ***** hai apni gali mein bhonkta hai.. himmat hai to hyderabad ki apni galiyon se bahar nikal ke bolay..

i see everything wrong in the speech and above all equally wrong with Indian mentality of hiding the hate speeches by Hindu leaders.

its funny Indians tryingt to score points at cost of own Indian Muslims

Indian grand experiment hitting some road bumps I see.

Btw, it's interesting to see how many of you people were defending Bal and all his non sense, but are outraged by this guy.
Just an observation :angel:

Will be interesting to see where this goes, it's about time for another communal riot in India anyway. :coffee:

i see everything wrong in the speech and above all equally wrong with Indian mentality of hiding the hate speeches by Hindu leaders.

Do you need a knowledge punishment?
The bjp powerful mp varun gandhi went to jail for his remarks against muslims, and he is a cousin of rahul gandhi.
What is the sauce for the goose should be the sauce for the gender no?

Yeah victim mentality in play now!! Usual tactics. Mind telling who has tried to hide Hindu leaders speeches.. Babu bajrangi is mentioned and is in jail where as this idiot is roaming free.

Also, worst part is these are the same people who supply the girls from these ghettos to the 70 year old Arab sheikhs..

The Arab Sheikhs have full access to First Grade Indian bollywood and Pakistani actresses. They dont need any from ghettos.

The Arab Sheikhs have full access to First Grade Indian bollywood and Pakistani actresses. They dont need any from ghettos.

Ok, journo needs education it seems

Qazi-Arab nexus spells doom for the poor - Times Of India

May be this is other point scoring attempt.. who knows?? Muslim girls contract marriages to Arab sheikhs are quite well known even in Pakistan..

You are showing your desperation by bringing actresses into something that is big and shameful issue in the muslim world..

Indian grand experiment hitting some road bumps I see.

Btw, it's interesting to see how many of you people were defending Bal and all his non sense, but are outraged by this guy.
Just an observation :angel:

Will be interesting to see where this goes, it's about time for another communal riot in India anyway. :coffee:

This way muslims of india are trying to bring the heat on themselves. What would 80 percent of india think after these inflammable remarks by a islamist who once came close to kill tasleema Nasreen. The fellow is fundamentalist, he ran away to london. Lets see.

This fu@ker needs to be castrated! Bigoted Idiot! But our great Congress and the lame duck government it leads will do nothing about it due to vote bank politics.

He has even said dastardly things about Lord Ram infuriating the sentiments of the Hindus. If a Hindu had said the same about the Prophet, these buggers would have gone into overdrive and created mayhem that resulted after that infamous video on the Prophet.

This imbecile along with his supporters should be packed off to one of the isolated islands in Nicobar and made to fend for himself. But I prefer we hang him by his balls in public.

The same goes for those extremist Hindu nut cases who spout nonsense and inflammatory speeches against Muslims.

Yeah victim mentality in play now!! Usual tactics. Mind telling who has tried to hide Hindu leaders speeches.. Babu bajrangi is mentioned and is in jail where as this idiot is roaming free.

:lol: have enough balls to post hate speeches by Hindu Indian extremists in "Secular India" and then talk about victim card.

seems you are playing victim card crying rivers when someone from Muslims in India comes up with equally befitting hate speech

This way muslims of india are trying to bring the heat on themselves. What would 80 percent of india think after these inflammable remarks by a islamist who once came close to kill tasleema Nasreen. The fellow is fundamentalist, he ran away to london. Lets see.

the same things Muslims feel when Bal is telling people to use suicide bombers against them.

But hey, I don't have a horse in this race. I am just a by standard watching the great Indian experiment unfold.

And so is Bangladesh and other 55 OIC countries.
Despite being homeless 65 % lol

the same things Muslims feel when Bal is telling people to use suicide bombers against them.

But hey, I don't have a horse in this race. I am just a by standard watching the great Indian experiment unfold.

Can you show me one clipping on above?

:lol: have enough balls to post hate speeches by Hindu Indian extremists in "Secular India" and then talk about victim card.

seems you are playing victim card crying rivers when someone from Muslims in India comes up with equally befitting hate speech

Show me a Hindu or any Indian leader of any religion calling names to Islam's prophet. This person has crossed that limit by insulting other religion's gods as well.. Poor muslim definitely he is and if an FIR is filed against him then it will be victimization of epic scale of poor muslim..

Back
Top Bottom