What's new

Hate Speech in a Secular State

Why Bajrangadal is not RSS wing??

If you read any news which is remotely related to islam or muslims in TOI then just check once comment section and decide how tolerant are your community people.

Brother, WHy are you generalizing it?

Trust me it is really meaning less to provoke them and now blaming them....His speech wil only make others hate us more...
He is a MLA...he should have behaved sensibly.

Bhaijan
Bajrangdal is made of fanatics and hate mongers, not something I approve of. They will whip out a trishul and what not at the drop of a hat. Basically morons who have nothing else to do than show false bravado.
I am for peace and friendly co existence between people of all faiths. Something Bajrang dal and likes can not understand.
As for RSS, its right wing but totally focussed towards the betterment of youth and country. Their first job is not to incite riots but to oppose vote bank politics and needless appeasement of minorities for political gain.
And when you hace such an ideology, while opposing parties like congress and SP, you will invariable come across a little rigid and media and ruling parties will paint you as evil. This is what happens on a regular basis.
Now does any muslim brother ever tries to join an organization just for nation building? No. The stigma is just too much, he will even run the risk of being ostracized from his own community. This basically completes a vicious circle.
You will remember a certain gentleman who praised Modi developmental policies in gujarat, which even benefitted Muslims. The ruckus created was so great, he had to leave his elected post and much later backtracked his statement, later on criticizing Modi, as has become the norm.

Congress sill make you feel good, but your progress will be zero. All our fates are interwined with the destiny of our nation.
You have a choice. Either be stuck in rheotoric forever or take a calculated risk and then see what RSS or Modi might have to offer to this country and indeed you.

P.S - some fanatics are on both sides. Disregard them and then try to understand my pov.

Bhaijan
Bajrangdal is made of fanatics and hate mongers, not something I approve of. They will whip out a trishul and what not at the drop of a hat. Basically morons who have nothing else to do than show false bravado.
I am for peace and friendly co existence between people of all faiths. Something Bajrang dal and likes can not understand.
As for RSS, its right wing but totally focussed towards the betterment of youth and country. Their first job is not to incite riots but to oppose vote bank politics and needless appeasement of minorities for political gain.
And when you hace such an ideology, while opposing parties like congress and SP, you will invariable come across a little rigid and media and ruling parties will paint you as evil. This is what happens on a regular basis.
Now does any muslim brother ever tries to join an organization just for nation building? No. The stigma is just too much, he will even run the risk of being ostracized from his own community. This basically completes a vicious circle.
You will remember a certain gentleman who praised Modi developmental policies in gujarat, which even benefitted Muslims. The ruckus created was so great, he had to leave his elected post and much later backtracked his statement, later on criticizing Modi, as has become the norm.

Congress sill make you feel good, but your progress will be zero. All our fates are interwined with the destiny of our nation.
You have a choice. Either be stuck in rheotoric forever or take a calculated risk and then see what RSS or Modi might have to offer to this country and indeed you.

P.S - some fanatics are on both sides. Disregard them and then try to understand my pov.

Brother,

About RSS....

It was Gujarat Earth quake time, Every one wanted to help those disaster hit people. Through out the country donation was getting collected. RSS too had a campaign to collect donation, dress, old cloths, blanket...I remember i gave all my old cloths, little money which i had...I was in school that time...Like me i remember lot of muslims donated to rss that time. But later news appeared how RSS distributed that aid...

They distributed that aid only to people who was ready to say "Jai Shriram"...I dint forget this incident...Though i was in school that time...You can search for that news....you might get it...

RSS is working for Nation building which suits according to their version of vews...Otherwise they dont...Thats why Gandhi got killed. How much respect they do have about current "secular" India?

You can search more for hate speach by their leaders....

@ajtr a response to post number #516 would be greatly appreciated my sister. We share similar background as yours perhaps. we just left the cities for Pakistan that is what is different

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani style of denial...

Hate speech voice not mine: Akbaruddin Owaisi - Times Of India

According to sources, Akbaruddin contested police claim that it was his voice in the video recording of the alleged meeting at Nirmal on December 22, 2012, that was aired on Youtube. Akbaruddin was said to have told investigators that he had not made any inflammatory speech and that his voice was doctored by someone with an ulterior motive to tarnish his image.

Looks like the Sher-e-Deccan is not a sher after all...hahah...just 3 days of police custody and already started retracting his words...:rofl:

BTW another case against him has been re-opened by the Sanga reddy court and has issued arrest warrants against him for threatening the collector of Medak in 2005.

You are giving them what they want . Attention .
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

One more case against Akbaruddin Owaisi.

Meanwhile, based on a private petition filed by advocate Prabhakar Goud, the VII Metropolitan Magistrate of the Hayatnagar court issued orders directing the Vanasthalipuram police to book a case against Akbarudding Owaisi for his recent hate speech under Sections 121, 153-A, 295-A and 298 of the IPC. Inspectors of both police stations said they were yet to receive the court orders.

Cases filed againt MIM MLA Ahmad Pasha Qadri for insulting Mahatma Gandhi.

Based on a private petition filed by advocate M P Bhargav, the LB Nagar court issued directions to the LB Nagar police to book cases against Pasha Quadri under Sections 121, 295-A, 298, 153, 153-A, 120-B, 124-A and 125 of the IPC for his remarks on Mahatma Gandhi's statue at the Assembly premises. The MLA had made the controversial remarks while addressing a gathering of students and MIM supporters at Ruby functional hall in Jagityal of Karimnagar district. The Karimnagar II Town police have already booked a case in this regard against Pasha Quadri and the Jagityal police have referred a complaint against the MLA for legal opinion.

Cases booked against Akbar, Quadri, Jethmalani - The Times of India

Akbaruddin Owaisi's judicial custody extended - India - DNA

An Andhra Pradesh court on Tuesday extended MIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi's judicial custody till February 5 in a hate speech case.

As the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator's 14-day custody was ending on Tuesday, the police produced him in the munsif magistrate's court in Nirmal, about 200 km from Hyderabad.

The court extended his judicial remand by another two weeks.

The MIM leader was later shifted back to district jail in Adilabad town, about 90 km from Nirmal.

Looks like the henchmen of Owaisi are taking his threats seriously. Idiots they are willing to set fire to their own homes !

543981_561070420572701_1125010824_n.jpg

We are 25 crore(muslims),* You are 100 crore (Hindus),
Remove police and give us 15 minutes time, we will finish off everything"

"We will kill more hindus than those who were killed in last 1000 years"

"Many "Modi"s come and go. they can't do anything. If Modi has dare, let him come hyderabad and confront us"

- AKBARUDDIN OWAISI , MLA
(HYDERABAD, PARTY: MIM)

Wtf is he smoking being an MLA in a secular state . This has been circulating in social media but no one is caring it when that idiot is making such abusive comments . The same idiot also told if they all spit , temple will go away in flood . Bull Sh*t Congress playing Vote bank politics by remaining silent seriously . They are afraid of losing minority Vote bank . Recently MIM withdrew its support to UPA .

+he opposed Kasabs Death sentence and he is supporting terrorists

It is all about the frustration which extremist hindus (BJP, shiv sena, bajarang dal & RSS) are doing with Muslim minority.

If we don't stop it, these words will materialize. Remember Hitler started with Hate Speech.

At least they charged against RAM Jethmalani. Otherwise people will say we are oppressing Muslims. :lol:

Many hindu leaders have delivered hate speeches in past years ... Don't forget Babri Masjid incident ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom