What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

Abii, you took the words out of mouth, I don't understand why Iran is not following the Chinese path. Stop with the death to this, death to that, Shut your ******* mullah mouth and start being nice to the Yankees ,SMILE get the sanctions removed, trade, military etc.. when your powerful enough then we can dictate our own policy and say **** off Yankees.

This should've been the strategy right after the Iran-Iraq war, that should've taught them a lesson, if your not smiling to the Yankees they can drop chemical weapons on your *** and get a way with it!!!!!!
wahabis, shia extremeists (hezbollahis), akhoonds, tazi lovers, akhoond followers etc... are the dumbest demographic there is. One should never expect logical thoughts and actions from these heyvoons. Our moronic parents were collectively responsible for these second rate humans to get control of the country. Now we have to pay for their mistakes, unfortunately.

We would not allow Netanyahu decide the negotiation fate: Zarif

Mehr News reported that Mohammad Javad Zarif reacted to US president’s remark that ‘all options including military option are still on the table.’ The text of FM about Obama’s remarks has been posted to Facebook. “I posted two twits about Obama’s remarks after meeting with Netanyahu, where I criticized Obama’s remark most severely, yet most politely. Let me present you my analysis about these remarks,” reads the Facebook post.

“ During last few days, in this page as well as in interviews with domestic media, I have presented our good people that [events] last week was just the beginning of a hard and long route, fraught with perils. Neither should we take rejoice for a single positive development, nor could we abandon the honorable pursuit of our national interests. Most importantly, we should not represent these developments in a manner as to jeopardize our national interests or convey a false message to other party, for advancing short-term partisan interests and expediencies.”

“Netanyahu and American far-right are on tenterhooks. They have been swept to the sideline. 75 per cent of US general public believes that the nuclear issue should be solved through negotiation, while the majority of Americans believed a military solution could bring a settlement with Iran only few months ago. Certainly, warmongers must fear Rouhani. Netanyahu, encouraged by few renowned Israeli lobby columnists’ analyses, launched his offensive Friday evening, and rushed headlong to Washington to prevent any progress in nuclear negotiations. All Netanyahu’s and Zionist lobby objective is to impede the progress in negotiations so as to mount pressure on the Congress to pass more sanctions and to limit the president’s options of diplomatic solution (target of sanctions passed by the House of Representatives and now in Senate chamber).”

“The interview given by Secretary of State for CBS’s “60 Minutes” was a response to these pressures, where John Kerry told the program that we could solve nuclear issues in 3 months. This, of course, has disgruntled Netanyahu and Israeli lobby in the US, who uphold Israeli interests over American interests, and who spare no attempt including pressure, threat, framing, etc. to attain their evil objectives.”

“Obama’s remarks were not acceptable as well, showing no trace of the role to be played by the US president, to solve nuclear issue, and who should have lead his country in such a historic issue, instead of merely having followed extremists. It was not unpredictable though. It was evident that Obama was mollifying Netanyahu and some other Arab states (which unfortunately, took sides with Zionists to abort attempts to solve nuclear issue).”

“We know well that US had been seeking pretexts to put pressure on Iranian great nation. We also know that warmongers fear settling the issues, and their existence nourishes intimidation and fabrication of lies. We do know that even if the US officials displayed good will (still with no serious indication of that); they are under extremely affected by pressure groups. We know that there is a huge difference between their expressed words and their statements during negotiations (even before P5+1 member).

“Exactly due to these complexities that we warned that we have a tough job ahead, and hence, we did not rejoice after seemingly good negotiations, just like others. We will pursue the interests of Iranian great nation with open eyes,” continues Facebook post.

“But we would not allow Netanyahu to decide the future of negotiations. We would hear such remarks in many occasions and we would respond in strongest way. It is important to know that a rough and perilous path has been taken. This path has a diplomatic fighting rather than a cordial tie. Nothing has misled anyone in the Cabinet. I wonder why some individuals would deliver sermons in a way as if I and Mr. President, each with more than 30 years in politics, did not understand the basics of politics. These remarks would serve better an address, but dear brethren, know that it may have devastating effect on the other side, and may belie your negotiators (or, put it differently, forefront soldiers) as naïve and credulous.

God bless you and the dear Islamic Iran”

MehrNews.com - Iran, world, political, sport, economic news and headlines

Iran's closure of reformist newspaper raises concerns about press freedom

Rouhani faces criticism after daily is shut down for 'questioning legitimacy of the supreme leader'

The shutdown of a reformist daily last week has led some Iranian journalists to question how committed the administration of new president Hassan Rouhani is to greater freedom for a long-fettered press. This past Monday, Alaeddin Zohourian, chairman of the state media supervision council, announced that the Bahar newspaper “has been suspended and its dossier has been referred to the judiciary for an inquest.”

Zohourian said the decision was based on the council’s review of a 23 October article written by religious-nationalist activist Asghar Gharavi, of the Isfahan branch of the Freedom Movement of Iran. Founded in 1961, the movement played a central role in the opposition to the Shah and in the 1979 revolution that overthrew him; as the conservative clerical establishment around supreme leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini accrued power, the party’s influence waned and it has been officially banned since 2000.

Gharavi’s article, published on the occasion of Eid al-Ghadeer Khumm, the anniversary of the Prophet Muhammad’s naming of Imam Ali as his successor, appeared to question whether the celebrated event actually took place:

[....]

Link to article: http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...newspaper-raises-concerns-about-press-freedom

I would like to hear the opinions of the users here, did Rohani have the desired effect? Or is it "too soon" to evaluate?

what government ( Ruhani) can do?

Yes, is closing/opening newspapers something that falls under the responsibilities of the president? I'm not familiar with the IR-system

Yes, is closing/opening newspapers something that falls under the responsibilities of the president? I'm not familiar with the IR-system

apperently government is responsible for closing/opening newspapers, but you should not forget, government never can do anything if khamenei dont want it, if khamenei order to do something, no one can refuse it. 12- 15 years ago there was a news paper to name "salam", they were criticizing regime and extermists. They tried to close the newspaper up. but the current president, khatami, stoped them and didnt close the newspaper, then khamenei ordered to "Special Clerical Court" to close that newspaper. see? the president were disagree but they closed the newspaper.

سلام (روزنامه) - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

حمله به کوی دانشگاه تهران (۱۸ تیر ۱۳۷۸) - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

12 13 years ago,few years after what happened for "salam newspaper" khamenei and majlis 5 had changed the media and newspaper law and limited them and allowed to
Judiciary to close media and newspaper without permission of government. in order of khamenei many many newspapers include of all reformist newspapers get closed. (توقیف فله ای مطبوعات). hundreds of journalists were jobless. in next majils( 6) reformists were majority and they had planed to change media law again and make freedom for newspapers like before. but khamenei ordered to chief of majlis to dont do that. majlis 6 was the best majlis iran ever had. real representatives who were against dictatorship and unlimited power of khamenei and interfering of basijs and IRGC and other extermists into democratic structures, specially council guard( شورای نگهبان). judiciary called around 60 representatives to court and some of them took 10 years jail. after majlis 6 khamenei decided to never let any other groups except his hardcore pro come to majlis, hence by using of council guard they didnt let any real reformists or last majlis representatives(majlis 6) took a part in election and they also cheated too.

my friend this is what i remember from that time, you can read more here :

توقیف فله‌ای مطبوعات - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

دوره ششم مجلس شورای اسلامی - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

i can say more stories about those days, but i think for our discussion it's enough and i hope you got your answer. If you have more questions you can ask .. everything is in the hand of khamenei and today he let government to talk to west because the economy of iran is gonna collapsing and people are hungry.
for achieving nuclear program they are bankrupting and shutting down whole the country.
God bless shah soul, he was a dictator but he was a educated and rational man, a man who the least could calculate.

do you know khamenei never interviewed with journalists and newspapers or media since he is supreme leader? you know why.. ?

do you know khamenei never interviewed since he is supreme leader? you know why.. ?

Thanks for taking the time to write all that. I did not know that, but he gives public speeches relatively often, right?

Thanks for taking the time to write all that. I did not know that, but he gives public speeches relatively often, right?

he just gives speeches, but never interview and dont answer to questions. i know why,
but it's better to ask his pro, why the leader of muslims dont interview and dont let anyone ask some questions about his task? journalists from different newspapers in all over the world.

The fact that akhoond khamenei is a coward is well known. Why else would he refuse to do any interviews in the many decades he's been in power? How much of a coward can you be to only want to give speeches and NEVER give a single interview!!! True definition of the word coward.

From A-Z, they're all cowards. Typical akhoonds. The lot of them should be killed and used as fertilizer.

what kind of a moronic logic are you using here??

For starters, the sanction DID BRING HIM on the phone. The sanctions DID RESULT IN that piece of **** tazi rahbar of yours to finally use his rotten brain for a change.

The americans don't have to show positive actions to get you on the phone. They're holding the gun to your head. They're the ones crippling Iran's economy. They're the ones with aircraft careers parked outside our shores. they're the ones arming all these wahabi countries around us. Why don't you get it through your thick skull that it's Iran that has to know its place and work with the Americans for our MUTUAL INTERESTS.

After 3-4 decades, once we become a power, then we can act like top dogs. Only then we can achieve results without having sanctions and wars imposed on us. This is what China did and is doing currently. With time, China will tell the US to go **** itself. Iran needs to follow the same plan.

Lmao.....

Ahmadinejad was a good president, i hope he rule Iran again.

The fact that akhoond khamenei is a coward is well known. Why else would he refuse to do any interviews in the many decades he's been in power? How much of a coward can you be to only want to give speeches and NEVER give a single interview!!! True definition of the word coward.

From A-Z, they're all cowards. Typical akhoonds. The lot of them should be killed and used as fertilizer.
Oh cheez:bad:

apperently government is responsible for closing/opening newspapers, but you should not forget, government never can do anything if khamenei dont want it, if khamenei order to do something, no one can refuse it. 12- 15 years ago there was a news paper to name "salam", they were criticizing regime and extermists. They tried to close the newspaper up. but the current president, khatami, stoped them and didnt close the newspaper, then khamenei ordered to "Special Clerical Court" to close that newspaper. see? the president were disagree but they closed the newspaper.

سلام (روزنامه) - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

حمله به کوی دانشگاه تهران (۱۸ تیر ۱۳۷۸) - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

12 13 years ago,few years after what happened for "salam newspaper" khamenei and majlis 5 had changed the media and newspaper law and limited them and allowed to
Judiciary to close media and newspaper without permission of government. in order of khamenei many many newspapers include of all reformist newspapers get closed. (توقیف فله ای مطبوعات). hundreds of journalists were jobless. in next majils( 6) reformists were majority and they had planed to change media law again and make freedom for newspapers like before. but khamenei ordered to chief of majlis to dont do that. majlis 6 was the best majlis iran ever had. real representatives who were against dictatorship and unlimited power of khamenei and interfering of basijs and IRGC and other extermists into democratic structures, specially council guard( شورای نگهبان). judiciary called around 60 representatives to court and some of them took 10 years jail. after majlis 6 khamenei decided to never let any other groups except his hardcore pro come to majlis, hence by using of council guard they didnt let any real reformists or last majlis representatives(majlis 6) took a part in election and they also cheated too.

my friend this is what i remember from that time, you can read more here :

توقیف فله‌ای مطبوعات - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

دوره ششم مجلس شورای اسلامی - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

i can say more stories about those days, but i think for our discussion it's enough and i hope you got your answer. If you have more questions you can ask .. everything is in the hand of khamenei and today he let government to talk to west because the economy of iran is gonna collapsing and people are hungry.
for achieving nuclear program they are bankrupting and shutting down whole the country.
God bless shah soul, he was a dictator but he was a educated and rational man, a man who the least could calculate.

do you know khamenei never interviewed with journalists and newspapers or media since he is supreme leader? you know why.. ?
what a BS? closing of the Salam or other newspaper was and is in court's authority and not government. Salam closed because of spreading lies and distorting the reality, there was two different complaints against it, one filed by ministry of intelligence of khatami (government itself) and the other one was governor of Ardabil province Ahmadinejad (again government), however khatami forced ministry of intelligence to take back their complaint but Ahmadinejad didn't and simply that newspaper(liespaper) closed.
Salam was just one of the tens of newspapers (روزنامه های زنجیره ای) which suddenly opened in Iran, did our nation's study rate increased suddenly too, obviously not. then how they get money to keep publishing their BS? answer is clear, the same ones who today admit their regime change and colorful revolution plan has failed.
if our people support reformists, then how is it Ahmadinejad became president and not reformists candidate? how is it conservatives have filled the parliament till today? their parties are still open but they can't attract people, for a very simple matter, they stood against cleric leadership in Iran, and for religious people of Iran it's the red line.
problem of people like you isn't the power of supreme leader, as you said yourself you prefer dictatorship of Shah, your problem is the Islam and It's values, but sorry you can't spread your Anti Islamic BS in an Islamic country.

خوب من کار ندارم سلام خوب بود یا بد ولی از یک چیز اطمینان دارم که جزع روزنامه های زنجیره ای نبود هم از نظر زمان انتشارش هم از نظر سابقه اش
در ضمن این روزنامه به خاطر انتشار اسناد محرمانه توقیف شد نه به خاطر نشر اخبار دروغ و افترا .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom