What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

410565_961.jpg

His spoke person said that direct talk with Kerry is not possible.
Only it could be in 5+1 talks.

@mohsen

What is it with the IRGC and Rouhani? I heard that they were a bit furious at him, the way he handled the US.

Your take?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it with the IRGC and Rouhani? I heard that they were a bit furious at him, the way he handled the US.

Your take?

As you may know, the IRGC has a lot of influence in Iran. They own many companies and control a lot of the economy. Rouhani is trying to limit their influence, so I would expect the IRGC heads to be upset with him. However since Khamenei is currently backing Rouhani, then the IRGC won't come out in public and go against Rouhani.

@mohsen

Your take?
IRGC commanders praised Rohani's speech in U.N, but not just IRGC, many people in Iran criticized the phone conversation between Rouhani and Obama. it was a Taboo, in our view there is no reason for this conversation, not till we see some positive actions from them, in fact some western media translated this conversation as Iran's kneel against U.S, and they said that sanctions should be increased.

look at the following page from U.S foreign ministry:
98476.jpg

"our damaging sanctions have gotten Rouhani on the phone. we must increase the economic pressure until Iran stops its nuclear drive"

this is what we call Rouhani's strategic mistake.

@mohsen

I don't give a rat about what the MSM say about your country in light of this issue. All what I wanted to hear was your own impression. I don't think Iran has to bow to anybody, this logic is ill.

What about the next move with the Saudis? We know that President Rohuani made very positive remarks and likewise. Your take?

As you may know, the IRGC has a lot of influence in Iran. They own many companies and control a lot of the economy. Rouhani is trying to limit their influence, so I would expect the IRGC heads to be upset with him. However since Khamenei is currently backing Rouhani, then the IRGC won't come out in public and go against Rouhani.

Yes, I know how powerful the IRGC is, but I believe that the IRGC should zip up their lips in this regard for many reasons, including the harms they may inflict against the Iranian nationals.

@mohsen

I don't give a rat about what the MSM say about your country in light of this issue. All what I wanted to hear was your own impression. I don't think Iran has to bow to anybody, this logic is ill.

What about the next move with the Saudis? We know that President Rohuani made very positive remarks and likewise. Your take?
my impression is what i wrote.
and regarding Saudis, it's childish to think some positive remarks would change the relations, Unless you wanna say these remarks would change Saudis support of Syria's opposition. Saudi Arabia is supporting Syria's opposition, and in our view they are supporting the Terrorists and trying to weakening the resistance against Israel.
our support for Syria's government would never decrease, and if yours is the same, then forget these remarks.

my impression is what i wrote.
and regarding Saudis, it's childish to think some positive remarks would change the relations, Unless you wanna say these remarks would change Saudis support of Syria's opposition. Saudi Arabia is supporting Syria's opposition, and in our view they are supporting the Terrorists and trying to weakening the resistance against Israel.
our support for Syria's government would never decrease, and if yours is the same, then forget these remarks.

I didn't say that " Oh the Iranians gave us a lip service " But since it came from a reformist, IT DOES MEAN A LOT due to the experience we had with Khatami.

Anyway, :smart: Glad to hear your thoughts.

IRGC commanders praised Rohani's speech in U.N, but not just IRGC, many people in Iran criticized the phone conversation between Rouhani and Obama. it was a Taboo, in our view there is no reason for this conversation, not till we see some positive actions from them, in fact some western media translated this conversation as Iran's kneel against U.S, and they said that sanctions should be increased.

look at the following page from U.S foreign ministry:
98476.jpg

"our damaging sanctions have gotten Rouhani on the phone. we must increase the economic pressure until Iran stops its nuclear drive"

this is what we call Rouhani's strategic mistake.
what kind of a moronic logic are you using here??

For starters, the sanction DID BRING HIM on the phone. The sanctions DID RESULT IN that piece of **** tazi rahbar of yours to finally use his rotten brain for a change.

The americans don't have to show positive actions to get you on the phone. They're holding the gun to your head. They're the ones crippling Iran's economy. They're the ones with aircraft careers parked outside our shores. they're the ones arming all these wahabi countries around us. Why don't you get it through your thick skull that it's Iran that has to know its place and work with the Americans for our MUTUAL INTERESTS.

After 3-4 decades, once we become a power, then we can act like top dogs. Only then we can achieve results without having sanctions and wars imposed on us. This is what China did and is doing currently. With time, China will tell the US to go **** itself. Iran needs to follow the same plan.

what kind of a moronic logic are you using here??

For starters, the sanction DID BRING HIM on the phone. The sanctions DID RESULT IN that piece of **** tazi rahbar of yours to finally use his rotten brain for a change.

The americans don't have to show positive actions to get you on the phone. They're holding the gun to your head. They're the ones crippling Iran's economy. They're the ones with aircraft careers parked outside our shores. they're the ones arming all these wahabi countries around us. Why don't you get it through your thick skull that it's Iran that has to know its place and work with the Americans for our MUTUAL INTERESTS.

After 3-4 decades, once we become a power, then we can act like top dogs. Only then we can achieve results without having sanctions and wars imposed on us. This is what China did and is doing currently. With time, China will tell the US to go **** itself. Iran needs to follow the same plan.

Abii, you took the words out of mouth, I don't understand why Iran is not following the Chinese path. Stop with the death to this, death to that, Shut your ******* mullah mouth and start being nice to the Yankees ,SMILE get the sanctions removed, trade, military etc.. when your powerful enough then we can dictate our own policy and say **** off Yankees.

This should've been the strategy right after the Iran-Iraq war, that should've taught them a lesson, if your not smiling to the Yankees they can drop chemical weapons on your *** and get a way with it!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom