What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

Rohani is irrelevant since the real Power is in the hand of:

a)Chamenei as supreme Leader.
b) Revolutionary Guard.

Roohani is just a puppet with no power and the next (i fear) successsful gambit of the regime to survive few years longer.

The most important thing for Iran is to get rig of the Sanctions. And the Regime is doing everything to keep the Sanctions and the Conflict alive to blame others for own mistakes which ruined a wealthy Nation.

It is very easy to improve relations with the World and to remove the Sanctions of only Chamenei wants it.

well why dont u sing about it???
live ur germen life and dont interfere in affairs that has no relation with u false-flagger
supreme leader is beloved thru iran , escaped dissident

I note that you didn't say anything about domestic and personal issues. Fashion police are getting more intense, I read full gender segregation was enforced at a Tehran University not long ago, the TM-coach resigned due to lack of governmental support, also financially. Seems like the new president is not opposed to forcing the same cr@p down people's throat that his predecessors did, or what?

i really didnt get what side are u at last:cuckoo:
anyway the issue is totally iranian.....
im sorry but ur own country dosent have what u call fashion police and we are seeing the results .....
so instead of blaming others pls correct ur own problems
this aint personal , i like u

The new government are active in foreign policy and economic plans. nowadays foreign minister is negotiating with many countries including US and west to find a peaceful solution for Syria and also preparing for next nuclear talk and lifting sanctions up.

about Economy, they are calculating the economic situation and reveal real Statistics.

Good, they should be honest and show the real statistics. You can't cure a cancer patient by denying that he has cancer.

I note that you didn't say anything about domestic and personal issues. Fashion police are getting more intense, I read full gender segregation was enforced at a Tehran University not long ago, the TM-coach resigned due to lack of governmental support, also financially. Seems like the new president is not opposed to forcing the same cr@p down people's throat that his predecessors did, or what?

we have more big problems than some points fashion plice in tehran. my mean is not it's not important, actually it's very important and i noted it in other threads a few days ago.

here

but now(nowadays) my country is in emergency situation. we should first consider this dangerous situation, people have serious problems with their Livelihoods, The shadow of war is on us. so i think we should help this government to solve this major problems, not to put pressure on it for my Minor problems.

second, police fashion and stuff like this are not in the hand of government. it's in the order of Khameni and armed Organizations under his responsibility like commonders of basij and IRGC.
police forces like other forces take orders from khamenei not government. all military forces are in command of khamenei.

you gave me a link about allame tabatabaii university, look at it again, the president of university ordered it whom is a ultra Conservative to name Sadreddin Shariati .

few days ago Minister of Science in the new government Dismissed him.

ارتباط خواهرزاده برادر Ø*سین با سوئیچ بولدوزر! / موج شادی اساتید Ùˆ دانشجویان علامه با برکناری شریعتی

BTW, Ruhani is not a reformist. If you remember before election in the relevant thread about presidential election i told that he is not a reformist, he is just a wisdom Conservative in opposite of Ahmadinejad who was a crazy man just made enemy and troubles for Iran.
we are hoping because we know Ruhani follow the experts plan about economy and foreign policy. at least he knows when he should open his mouth and what he should says, he knows basic rules.
while i have different opinion than him, but 8 years disaster experiencing of Ahmadinejad let me to have hope about him to solve main common problems.

we have more big problems than some points fashion plice in tehran. my mean is not it's not important, actually it's very important and i noted it in other threads a few days ago.

here

but now(nowadays) my country is in emergency situation. we should first consider this dangerous situation, people have serious problems with their Livelihoods, The shadow of war is on us. so i think we should help this government to solve this major problems, not to put pressure on it for my Minor problems.

second, police fashion and stuff like this are not in the hand of government. it's in the order of Khameni and armed Organizations under his responsibility like commonders of basij and IRGC.
police forces like other forces take orders from khamenei not government. all military forces are in command of khamenei.

you gave me a link about allame tabatabaii university, look at it again, the president of university ordered it whom is a ultra Conservative to name Sadreddin Shariati .

few days ago Minister of Science in the new government Dismissed him.

ارتباط خواهرزاده برادر Ø*سین با سوئیچ بولدوزر! / موج شادی اساتید Ùˆ دانشجویان علامه با برکناری شریعتی

BTW, Ruhani is not a reformist. If you remember before election in the relevant thread about presidential election i told that he is not a reformist, he is just a wisdom Conservative in opposite of Ahmadinejad who was a crazy man just made enemy and troubles for Iran.
we are hoping because we know Ruhani follow the experts plan about economy and foreign policy. at least he knows when he should open his mouth and what he should says, he knows basic rules.
while i have different opinion than him, but 8 years disaster experiencing of Ahmadinejad let me to have hope about him to solve main common problems.

Thanks, I also read about the dismissal here, Iran: Caretaker Minister Fires Controversial Head Of University

Guys is this photo real ?

sosyal-medyayi-sallayan-fotograf-3597224.Jpeg

Sosyal medyay

News says he's back to his old work and uses public bus. Turkish people really admired him with this photo.

Sosyal medyay

News says he's back to his old work and uses public bus. Turkish people really admired him with this photo.

I don't know if this photo is real, but although I didn't like most of his policies, I should say he is very humble and a 'people' man.

And yes, he is back to his old job, teaching in university.

Sosyal medyay

Yes, it looks real to me, and it doesn't surprise me. Ahmadinejad is one of those genuine politicians who do not care about money or anything else. Here you can see him praying with ordinary Turks in a mosque in Istanbul:

President Ahmedinejad-

I don't know if this photo is real, but although I didn't like most of his policies, I should say he is very humble and a 'people' man.

And yes, he is back to his old job, teaching in university.

humble man+16 Milliard= Iranian university. :coffee:

Iran's Rohani says 'win-win' nuclear deal possible

Time to reach such a deal is limited, says Iranian president.

4250173872.jpg

Iran's president said Tuesday that the Islamic Republic can strike a "win-win" deal with world powers over its nuclear program, but that time is limited to reach an agreement.

The statements by President Hassan Rohani carried by state TV come as he prepares to go to New York later this month to address the UN General Assembly.

Iran is "ready for the win-win game," Rohani said, but added, "The world should know that the period for solving the nuclear case will not be unlimited."

The West suspects Iran's nuclear program has a military dimension. Iran denies the charge, saying the program is only for peaceful purposes like power generation and cancer treatment.

Rohani has stressed a more diplomatic approach to foreign affairs than the bombastic style of his hardline predecessor Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. But Rohani has also insisted that Iran would not make concessions on the pillars of its nuclear program such as uranium enrichment.

Iran "will not withdraw an iota from the definite rights of people," Rohani was quoted by the state news agency IRNA as saying on Tuesday.

Enriching uranium is the core issue at the center of the nuclear controversy and a potential pathway to atomic weapons. Iran says it needs some enrichment for a Tehran research reactor.

Rohani also suggested that his trip to the U.N. along with Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif in coming weeks, his first visit to the West since his inauguration in August, could be a new chance for progress. The United Nations has scheduled Rohani's speech for Sept. 24, hours after President Barack Obama is expected to address the annual General Assembly.

"Maybe in coming weeks, the first talks on the nuclear case will take place in New York," Rohani told a group of clerics.

Talks between Iran and world powers were last held in April amid deadlock over Western efforts to rein in Tehran's nuclear program.

Rohani in his remarks quoted by IRNA urged the West to change its policies, including withdrawing economic sanctions imposed on Iran over the nuclear program. He said "the job" of reaching a nuclear accord "will not be done without respect."

"There will be no achievement through imposing sanctions and pressure on the Iranian nation," Rohani said.

Iran's Rohani says 'win-win' nuclear deal possible - Middle East Israel News Broadcast | Haaretz

at times he seemed crazy but ahmedinejad seemed like a guy who had his people`s best interest at heart. but he wasn`t exactly a good statesman, meaning he was too straightforward. a good statesman and politician is someone who can look you in the eyes and lie to you, whilst making you think he likes you, when in reality he wants you dead.

Back
Top Bottom