What's new

Hasina wants Islam as Bangladesh state religion

Definition of Kafir is not having faith in Allah so therefore if La-Hasina replaced or delete article 8 1A then Aalim-e-din will be happy to declare her kafir and called for Jihad to oust her from Bangladesh just like malaoon Taslima. I am sure many Jeans and t-shirt wearing Muslim would be more than happy to oust her from Bangladesh. Don't play with people faith. :disagree:

If La-Hasina and Al delete or replace 8-1A from constitution then it doesn't make any difference to keep Bismilla and state religion Islam since fundamental principal doesn't exist. Al screwed no matter what. :azn:

If La-Hasina and Al think that they will be safe from the wrath of Muslims by keeping Bismillah and state religion Islam with out having (1A). Absolute trust and faith in the Almighty Allah shall be the basis of all actions.then they are wrong. Very wrong. Dead wrong. :smokin:

I think AL screwed any way. They should have leave constitution and opposition alone and focus more on poverty, sanitation, education, health and food prices which are the main problem in Bangladesh. No one voted for La-Hasina to disrespect Islam. ;)

Well those articles alread replaced by Supreme court verdict. So the current running constitution does not have those written anymore. AL need not to do anything. BNP already accepted the facts and reality. Its a so long thingi now...

I haven't been to Turkey and so cannot comment. From reports one understand that it is their Army which keeps it secular. In other words, by threat!

Malaysia is hardly discrimination free. There Bhumiputra stuff gives a Muslim greater rights than others and the Moral Police hovers all over picking up the Muslim who drink or wear short clothes etc. I have stayed there. If Malaysia is doing well economically, it is not because of the Malaysian Muslim, it is because of the Chinese who control the Malaysian economy and sharp businessmen.

Now compare that with Bangladesh. Bangladesh does not have moral police roaming all over. Its Army is no longer acting like the Pakistani Army, the heritage they had inherited. Nor is there serious discrimination.

And so, Bangladesh prospers.

Our Constitution includes a Clause that says about Islam as the State religion, but our life style is not restricted by this inclusion. This is the reason, I personally want not to make any changes in the Constitution. It will have a negative reaction among the population. This may bring about all those harsh codified life style in the long run. Sleeping Mullahs should not be unnecessarily awakened by changing Constitution.

First, from India angle, I think India at any point would not want to integrate Bangladesh in to it. As it has already billion+ people and its economy is growing, integrating Bangladesh at any point is a strain in its growth path. Its like adding another pile of cars in the back of fully loaded truck. So I think this should not be a matter of discussion. Even somebody says that India want to occupy Maldives, I may agree partially because of the geographical importance.

Second Bangladesh, should see his half brother Pakistan and should not repeat that mistake of making religion as its core. Pakistan in the 80's was one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. Zia screwed it up by bringing religion in to it. Now all these terrorism are related with that. I don't have great idea about Bangladesh economy but if you want to grow don't encourage religion. Like US, Always keep church and state separate .

first thing is Islam is Islam anyone who will try to make it so called moderate will put himself in trouble and goverments who directly or indirectly will try to impose their so called modern version of Islam Islam has its own social and economic policies and if goverments will not implement shariah people later or sooner will start standing up against those goverments so Bangladesh will one day turn into complete Islamic State weather some people like or not man just look at your Tableeghi Ijtama first Pakistan used to lead in numbers now its Bangladesh just look at the trains which bring people to that ijtama Bisma Ijtama hundereds of your people risk their lifes to reach there and if this country tries to be secular or its puppet goverments try to impose Indian Version of Islam it will for sure face backlesh

first thing is Islam is Islam anyone who will try to make it so called moderate will put himself in trouble and goverments who directly or indirectly will try to impose their so called modern version of Islam Islam has its own social and economic policies and if goverments will not implement shariah people later or sooner will start standing up against those goverments so Bangladesh will one day turn into complete Islamic State weather some people like or not man just look at your Tableeghi Ijtama first Pakistan used to lead in numbers now its Bangladesh just look at the trains which bring people to that ijtama Bisma Ijtama hundereds of your people risk their lifes to reach there and if this country tries to be secular or its puppet goverments try to impose Indian Version of Islam it will for sure face backlesh

And come to the sorry state that is Pakistan?

Just look around what Zia has done to you.

Foreign countries with impunity crush your sovereignty and territorial integrity underfoot at will, your country is mortgaged to foreign countries economically, your minister has to run to Saudi Arabia asking for alms to salvage your National Budget, you have no money to pay even for the interest of the loans taken and most importantly, you are killing each other every day with bombings and so on!

Is that what Bangladesh should emulate?

Bangladeshis are wiser!

If is the myopia that people like you display is what is taking an otherwise fine country i.e. Pakistan down the drain and for whom the bells have started tolling!!

Imagine the total humiliation that Pakistan is facing over the Osama case.

Is that what should happen to a sovereign state where they are the ridicule of the world?

So, what is your idea, we destroy ourselves by following Pakistani brand of fanatism that you guys describe as true Islam. You are killing Muslims in the name of protecting Islam, isn't it? Why Pakistani people should think themselves as the SOLE protector of Islam when they themselves are the largest destroyer of Muslim lives? We understand what Islam is.

First, from India angle, I think India at any point would not want to integrate Bangladesh in to it. As it has already billion+ people and its economy is growing, integrating Bangladesh at any point is a strain in its growth path. Its like adding another pile of cars in the back of fully loaded truck. So I think this should not be a matter of discussion. Even somebody says that India want to occupy Maldives, I may agree partially because of the geographical importance.

From where did you get the Indian angle? Are you a expatriate Indian or been to India ever??? BD will certainly add to indian economy as it is the only industrialize region in the eastern part of Indian sub continent. Starting from UP, Bihar there is nothing India has up to North East.

Second Bangladesh, should see his half brother Pakistan and should not repeat that mistake of making religion as its core. Pakistan in the 80's was one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. Zia screwed it up by bringing religion in to it. Now all these terrorism are related with that. I don't have great idea about Bangladesh economy but if you want to grow don't encourage religion. Like US, Always keep church and state separate .

Bangladesh doing the right thing. Dont bother about us rather ask your President to release the Photos of dead OBL.

there is a huge difference between tablig and islamic fanatism. . . Tablig is non political. . . .yes tabligi activities is rising in Bangladesh as well as in some east asian countries such as philipines and malaysia. . . . I blv Bangladesh will turn into Islamic Country one day. . But it will take a lot of time. . Guys Pakistan is not islamic. . . It is full of fitna which is prohibited in Islam. . . . Islam means peace !!

good and keep on knowing.. its good for mental health.. You can even try YOGA.

Let the world and Allied Forces welcome another Extremist State!!

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

good and keep on knowing.. its good for mental health.. You can even try YOGA.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Good 2 times, now chant it 1000 times and you'd reach nirvana for sure. Remember to chant...otherwise your idols wouldn be pleased!

Islam is not a country, its a religion.

So, what is your idea, we destroy ourselves by following Pakistani brand of fanatism that you guys describe as true Islam. You are killing Muslims in the name of protecting Islam, isn't it? Why Pakistani people should think themselves as the SOLE protector of Islam when they themselves are the largest destroyer of Muslim lives? We understand what Islam is.

I do not know what is going on in Pakistan however I can assure you that they are good people in personal level. I grew up with Pakistani in the state from childhood yet I have not found out any extremist in them. As a matter of fact, we have a lot of things in common as fer as how we practice Islam and it's culture. I think Pakistan pull all these bad elements from other part of the boarder.

Back
Top Bottom