What's new

Hashemi Rafsanjani Dies Aged 82

well there a holiday in iran tommorow for condolences Of there ex president.

What the f ... 200 dollars for programmers???? That is low ... too low. Ain't there any private software house which pay big? Or pays are controlled by government?

nope , Work law in Iran is like slavery law and people like super rich reformist and Hashemi co are against REFORMING it ( and they call themselves reformist !!! )

I have to go to Tehran and works some years with 500-700 dollars in month ( and it is not enough to live an ordinary life with it in Tehran ) or have to some connection to governmental figure to assist me to sign contract with some section of government ( which I don't have ) ...

another option is to migrate to Canada , Britania and USA or Australia ... some of my co worker are considering these options ...

anyway , I work afternoon and I just gain another 100 dollars ...

**** Iran Private sector ... Private companies are nightmare in Iran ... they just try to don't give any money too their worker ( as I said , they call all of their employee as worker ) ...
in fact most of Private companies have root in Hashemi era who was giving governmental companies to his subordinates and signed law to make them richer ....

now some of Rouhani ministers ( who are Hashemi subordinates ) are multi billionaire ( in Dollar ) while official they were just government employee with normal payment ( like my father who after his retirement couldn't effort to repair his teeth and just remove them ... ) ...

and some one like Vevak are saying bullshits ....

shit , my boss is coming ...

I know very well, who gave the Imam khomeini that cup of poison!
Are you kidding? The whole objective to take Baghdad and then march on Jerusalem was ludicrous. They should have ended the war in 1982 after we had pushed the Iraqis out, with the ceasefire on fair terms (e.g. All of Iran stays Iranian with no more territorial dispute).

nope , Work law in Iran is like slavery law and people like super rich reformist and Hashemi co are against REFORMING it ( and they call themselves reformist !!! )

I have to go to Tehran and works some years with 500-700 dollars in month ( and it is not enough to live an ordinary life with it in Tehran ) or have to some connection to governmental figure to assist me to sign contract with some section of government ( which I don't have ) ...

another option is to migrate to Canada , Britania and USA or Australia ... some of my co worker are considering these options ...

**** Iran Private sector ... Private companies are nightmare in Iran ... they just try to don't give any money too their worker ( as I said , they call all of their employee as worker ) ...
in fact most of Private companies have root in Hashemi era who was giving governmental companies to his subordinates and signed law to make them richer ....

now some of Rouhani ministers ( who are Hashemi subordinates ) are multi billionaire ( in Dollar ) while official they were just government employee with normal payment ( like my father who after his retirement couldn't effort to repair his teeth and just remove them ... ) ...

I don't know about hashemi so can't say anything. Well I was thinking pays in Iran must be good looking at the pictures coming from Iran. Most of them looks like can afford a good car(mostly are young people). Seems like not for programmers and yes whole middle east is mess when it comes to software development so its better to find opportunity else where.

first , you see world upside down ....
half of your post are bullshit and your personal dreams and I won't wast my time on them ...

revoutionalist means who believe in revolution ideology till now , something that self called reformists that don't believe in them ...

last week I was reading an economic article from an reformist officials and he was saying that " if we increase people sallary , it will effect our econimy and it will halt our economic growth " .... and current minimum payment of workers in Iran is less than 200 Dollars at month and he was saying if they add " 20 dollar " at it , this will be bad for economy !!!

I'm a programmer and according of law , I'm a worker and my sallary is just 200 dollar at month ... so you can see why I hate them ...

بنا به دلایل کاری دارم برای چندتا اصلاح طلب که مسئول رو دارند کار می کنم ، توی صحبت هاشون می گفتن که پیمانکاری فنس کشی یک جایی رو که نهایتا 15 میلیون می شده رو دادن به یکی به قیمت 30 میلیون تومن ( دو برابر قیمت ) و حالا اون طرف تا حالا براشون 170 میلیون تومن فاکتور آورده و پولش رو دادن ...

این از این ...

آماده سازی جایگاه برای حفاری دکل های نفتی توی دوره ی احمدی نژاد و به قول عزیزان با دلاری که به 4100 رسیده بود ، نهایتا می شد 240 تا 260 میلیون ولی توی این دولت این رو با هزینه ی 2 میلیارد و 400 تا سه میلیارد می بندن

توی دولت قبلی برای اینکه بتونیم فرماندار رو ببینیم ، فقط کافی بود صبح همون روز مراجعه کنیم و توی فرمانداری بشینیم ولی چند وقت پیش مادرم خواست فرماندار دولت اصلاحات / اعتدال رو ببینه ، حتی بهش اجازه ندادن وارد فرمانداری بشه و نگهبان گفت که باید از قبل وقت بگیره برای دو سه هفته ی دیگه !!!

حالا تو بیا چرت و پرت بگو و این چرندیات رو تحویل ما بده و سنگ کسایی رو به سینه بزن که هر وقت رای نمیارند و مردم خلاف خواسته هاشون عمل می کنند ، به راحتی به مردم می گند « گوسفند های بی سواد » این چیزی بود که از زبان خیلی هاشون شنیدم ...

شاید اصولگراها دزد باشند ولی حداقلش نه خیانتکارند و نه این قدر به مردم با نگاه تحقیر آمیز نگاه می کنند ....
جنگی یا چیزی هم شد مطمئن باش که اصلاح طلب ها مطابق معمول ژست اپوزیسون می گیرند و از ترس جونشون یا می رند خارج یا می گند به ما ربطی نداره ...

همین حالا تیم اقتصادی دولت رو نگاه کن ، نصف مشاور های اقتصادیش در زمان جنگ نبودن وبعد از جنگ برگشتن به ایران تا سهم خواهی کنند ... یکیش همین نهاوندیان ...

کسی که برای کشور خون داده و سختی کشیده حق حکومت داره نه کسایی که داشتن توی انگلیس و آمریکا و کانادا تفریح می کردن .

اینم همون مقاله ای که می گفتم خونم رو به جوش آورد .
http://alef.ir/vdcdxf0okyt0sf6.2a2y.html?431125

I'm sorry your taking someone's opinion as the general economic policy of the reformist party!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

FYI Iranians had a revolution to have a government for the people by the people!!!!!!!!! They never asked for a government that forces Religious Ideology on the people!
In fact when people voted for the "Islamic Republic" your buddies news papers was insisting that under the "Islamic Republic" Hejab will be a choice!!!!!!!!!

So what exactly is "Revolutionary Ideology" that Khatami's & Rohani's government completely abandoned??? Please name the policies!

What policy exactly are your rooting for??? It has definitely nothing to do with making Iran's military stronger!!!
It definitely has nothing to do with making Iran's Economy Stronger!! It definitely has nothing to do with making Iran more independent!!!!!!

As I said the ONLY policy those fools have is "Hejab by force" and that has absolutely nothing to do with why Iranians took to the streets and revolted!!!!!

The government is for the people by the people that serves the people with natural resources that belong to the people!

OMG Khatami shook the hand of a female reporter in Italy!!!!!!!!! OMG! Do you know how ridicules you ppl sound?

Rafzanjani & Khatami where the main two presidents that turned Iran from a country that couldn't produce anything into what it is today!!!! take a look! It's not 1 or 2 weapons systems http://www.mindexcenter.ir/ it's 100's of factories and industries developed or transferred to Iran under their leadership! NOW that is revolutionary ideology!

It was Rafzanjani & Khatami's leadership that has made Iran THE Fastest Growing nation in science & technology! Now that is true Revolutionary ideology!

Forcing women to cover their is all those moron Revolutionist have!!!!!!!!! They are retards and I'm sad to see you among them!

The main reason Iran's Economy keeps struggling is because of Tourism! The government knows this that's why they spend so much time on it, hell even yesterday majles was talking about it!!

Tourism is the largest industry in the world because it deals in masses & all fields!!! And the number of tourists that come is less relevant than the money they bring!

THE BIGGEST HOLE in the countries economy is the monetary deficit in tourism! When you have a massive 100 to 1 deficit in the biggest industry in the world then you will NOT have a stable economy!

Iran today produces almost every product yet exporting them practically impossible! Why because we don't have a normal tourism industry to promote our own products!

Reformists want to set things right and to do that we need to get rid of Hejab by force in all of Iran! That is the main reform they want!

:tup:They also could have, but some folks had different type of interest at the time, and human causality to them was just a small detail.

Some folks clearly had no regard for human casualty, let alone any small detail, when they were enriching and arming Saddam's machine of death and chemical weapons when he started the war in the first place...

Are you kidding? The whole objective to take Baghdad and then march on Jerusalem was ludicrous. They should have ended the war in 1982 after we had pushed the Iraqis out, with the ceasefire on fair terms (e.g. All of Iran stays Iranian with no more territorial dispute).
You have no idea what you say... Saddam was bombing Iranians cities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Cities

Some folks clearly had no regard for human casualty, let alone any small detail, when they were enriching and arming Saddam's machine of death and chemical weapons when he started the war in the first place...

Well, our support of Saddam back then was undeniable, in fact, it was declared. From knowing the Saudi politics (or claiming to know it), Saddam wasn't an ideal ally. He was an ally with lots of problems. But to us he was, at the time, better than Khomeni who was in a clear political, racial, and sectarian hostility towrds us. That is of course in addition to the revolution's declared goal of exporting the revolution to support "Al Mustazafaeen المستضعفين" like Bashar Al Asad. Khomeni was hostile to a good part of the World too, not just to us - so we were left with Saddam who appeared to deserve more trust than Khomeni. My reading on the subject confirms that King Fahad was aware of the war on Iran before it started and urged Saddam not to do it. KSA also tried to mediate in reaching a cease fire early. But it is true, as you already pointed out, that Khomeni prolonged the war for 6 more years in which the war could have been much smaller stain in the world's memory.

Well, our support of Saddam back then was undeniable, in fact, it was declared. From knowing the Saudi politics (or claiming to know it), Saddam wasn't an ideal ally. He was an ally with lots of problems. But to us he was, at the time, better than Khomeni who was in a clear political, racial, and sectarian hostility towrds us. That is of course in addition to the revolution's declared goal of exporting the revolution to support "Al Mustazafaeen المستضعفين" like Bashar Al Asad. Khomeni was hostile to a good part of the World too, not just to us - so we were left with Saddam who appeared to deserve more trust than Khomeni. My reading on the subject confirms that King Fahad was aware of the war on Iran before it started and urged Saddam not to do it. KSA also tried to mediate in reaching a cease fire early. But it is true, as you already pointed out, that Khomeni prolonged the war for 6 more years in which the war could have been much smaller stain in the world's memory.
You have ALWAYS SUPPORTED IRANIAN ENEMIES like a coward slut. Your king abdullah urged Israel and the U.S to attack Iran for numerous times.

http://www.rawstory.com/2010/11/saudi-king-urged-attack-iran

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AP06Z20101129

You guys fear from Iran as hell. Your princes see Iranians in their dreams everynight lolz.....

Last edited:
Khomeni who was in a clear political, racial, and sectarian hostility towrds us.
I don't buy it. Iran was so weak in the post-revolution chaos because so many of the generals were loyal to the shah and so could not lead the military against Saddam. Added to that we were sanctioned by basically everyone. Those two are the only reason Saddam advanced so much in the early years, because he took advantage of the chaos.

Racial hostility :rofl: come off it. I've seen Shahis say Khomeini was an Arab from an Arab religion who was betraying Iran to the Arabs. Politically, I've heard Saudis say he publicly opposed monarchies, simple reason for that, he was trying to get rid of the Iranian monarchy. Sectarian-wise, we didn't start any war against Sunnis. We even sent fighters to support Hezbollah and Palestine (Muslims, Shia and Sunni) against Israel. But guess what, Saddam attacked us with Saudi/Western blessing and support.

Al Mustazafaeen

Which translates to the oppressed... whats wrong with supporting the oppressed?

Saddam who appeared to deserve more trust than Khomeni

You're making it like it was a zero-sum game. It wasn't. The revolution had absolutely jack shit to do with Saudi Arabia. The foreign powers it was opposing were the west. The Mustazafaeen it was supporting were only oppressed by the west and Israel. Not Saudi. Saudi got paranoid and made a big mistake. Had it not been for paranoia, none of this hostility would have happened.

KSA also tried to mediate in reaching a cease fire early

The question is, did they mean this sincerely, or was it merely an effort to "look good" for the Ummah? I'm erring towards the latter. You can't mediate a conflict you are actively taking sides in.

could have been much smaller stain in the world's memory

It didn't have to be a stain in the first place.

You have no idea what you say... Saddam was bombing Iranians cities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Cities

I know about the war of the cities, and I do know what I'm saying. What is your point brother?

Last edited:

You really think this is a simple problem and There is a simple solution? This goes much and much deeper than reformist-conservative thing. A part of the oil and gas money disappeared last 38 years. There is systematic mismanagement and corruption. Only transparancy and free speech and press are able to fix these problems. You should be able to research and expose corruption without fearing being called enemy of revolution, slanderer of holy figures and such nonsense.

A hard working person such as you does not deserve this situation.

in 1982 there were no peace offer, and that lunatic Saddam didn't accept any too. we only captured khoramshahr, few meter away Iraqis were still present. about 1000km square including important cities like "oil city" and strategic locations were in their occupation, what kind of sane and patriot human can accept a ceasefire in that situation?! turning the victory into a defeat! for your information, even after we accepted the 598 resolution, Saddam didn't respect the ceasefire.

Back
Top Bottom