What's new

Hashemi Rafsanjani Dies Aged 82

nice try to deceive people with MKO card. there is a big difference between those armed terrorists MKO with those who were in the jail for years. they were prisoners who got arrested several years before mersad operation in the war and were Sentenced to jail duo to their crimes. they had nothing to do with those armed terrorists. since 1982 (1361) every terrorist hanged and executed and those in jail were just some political prisoners.(otherwise wouldnt be in jail)
they all got executed in summer of 1988.no court? no crime? they were sentenced before in a court and were passing it in a jail.

All those prisoners were from different political groups, leftist groups like marxists,Communist and they were innocent and had nothing to do with those armed terrorists and montazeri defended these guys that why they got hanged.

good to see how supporters of a tyant think about the right of people ,justice and islam.
It's good to see your true color.
MKO terrorists murdered about 17000 Iranian before the Mersad operation. the crimes which they commited is hundreds times more brutal than ISIS. these are not the agents which were fighting beside the Saddam(and were annihilated in Mersad operation), but the agents which were inside Iran and were arrested, your beloved innocent terrorists!

It's good to see your true color.
MKO terrorists murdered about 17000 Iranian before the Mersad operation. the crimes which they commited is hundreds times more brutal than ISIS. these are not the agents which were fighting beside the Saddam(and were annihilated in Mersad operation), but the agents which were inside Iran and were arrested, your beloved innocent terrorists!

And those terrorists who killed people fled to iraq or hanged in iran. and those in jail had nothing to do with killing people.
those MKO terrorists also killed montazery beloved son. but it didnt let him to kill other people instead of the murderers who killed his son.. this is islam and imam ali way.

مصداق این ضرب المثل نشد که ؛ گنه کرد در بلـــــــــخ آهنگری به شوشتر زدند گردن مسگری

And those terrorists who killed people fled to iraq or hanged in iran. and those in jail had nothing to do with killing people.
those MKO terrorists also killed montazery beloved son. but it didnt let him to kill other people instead of the murderers who killed his son.. this is islam and imam ali way.

مصداق این ضرب المثل نشد که ؛ گنه کرد در بلـــــــــخ آهنگری به شوشتر زدند گردن مسگری

Yeah, sure they were completely innocent, says the MKO terrorist itself. we totally beleive them! They were arrested because of high speed riding!

But the truth is that moran Montazeri already freed anybody who expressed regret, even superficial, lots of them later were killed in Mersad operation. Those in peison were just hardcore terrorists, that even Montazeri's amnesty delegation had no excuse to free.

http://www.nasimonline.ir/Content/D...ی-هیات-عفو-منتظری-هم-نتوانست-آنها-را-آزاد-کند

A great man! Before his rain Iran produced almost NOTHING!
immediate result :
Rouhani will lose in this year election ( next year in Iranian calendar )

long term result :
next leader will be from revolutionists ...

yea 20 years of election results say otherwise!!!!!!!! ONLY WAY Rohani would lose is to a Reformist or if someone like Ghalibof dares to say something like Hejab should be a choice...!!!! aside from that, you would have to cheat to win!!!!
Idiots like Jalili & Velayati are fools they will NEVER WIN without cheating!!!!!!!

Today when the Imam Jomeh of Mashhad say we shouldn't have music concerts in Mashhad people jump at him so bad keh be ghalat khordan meyofteh!!!!!! LOL! And you idiots think you can honestly win without cheating!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

The top 20 most populated cities (+Suburbs) of Iran is where the vast majority of Iranian live(almost 90% of the population) vast majority of which vote for the most social liberal candidate every single time! You live in lala land!

Revolutionist!!!!!!!! What a JOKE!!!!!!!! What the hell does that even mean! Does that mean they still want another revolution?? The whole point of the revolution was to have a government elected by the people for the people! NO one revolted to keep the country in the stone ages! Wake up and get out of your bubble!!! People DON"T WANT IDIOTIC DAESHI Ideology!!!!!!!! The only constant policy those fools have is Rosari ba to sari! LOL!

Sad days for reformists and ...
...Jannati, khamenei and many other living fossils (majority of the system).

Time and death are something that no one can stop. When you go people and God will judge you, make sure that people speak good about you (like they do about leaders such as Karim Khan Zand).

While not celebrating the death of "koose (Shark)/akbar shah" we know many innocents were executed when he was president and head of parliament.
He laid the basis for corruption and mafia families like the Larijanis. Now look, he's death, his son sentenced to 10 years prison by his fathers laws/system.

Abolhassan Bani-Sadr, the republic's first president, who was forced into exile in 1981 during a power struggle, described Rafsanjani in Machiavellian terms.

"He's a man with a marked taste for power," he said in a 1989 interview with The Associated Press from his exile in France. "He's a political animal."

Bani-Sadr said Rafsanjani also used to play the role of court jester to amuse Khomeini.

"He's a man who makes people laugh," Bani-Sadr said. "It's a great art. He makes Khomeini laugh. He uses this to gain his objectives ... He's not brilliant as an organizer and he doesn't have too many original ideas, but he's a manipulator and he's intelligent."

May God forgive his mistakes.

...Jannati, khamenei and many other living fossils (majority of the system).

Time and death are something that no one can stop. When you go people and God will judge you, make sure that people speak good about you (like they do about leaders such as Karim Khan Zand).

While not celebrating the death of "koose (Shark)/akbar shah" we know many innocents were executed when he was president and head of parliament.
He laid the basis for corruption and mafia families like the Larijanis. Now look, he's death, his son sentenced to 10 years prison by his fathers laws/system.

Abolhassan Bani-Sadr, the republic's first president, who was forced into exile in 1981 during a power struggle, described Rafsanjani in Machiavellian terms.

"He's a man with a marked taste for power," he said in a 1989 interview with The Associated Press from his exile in France. "He's a political animal."

Bani-Sadr said Rafsanjani also used to play the role of court jester to amuse Khomeini.

"He's a man who makes people laugh," Bani-Sadr said. "It's a great art. He makes Khomeini laugh. He uses this to gain his objectives ... He's not brilliant as an organizer and he doesn't have too many original ideas, but he's a manipulator and he's intelligent."

May God forgive his mistakes.
Actually the early years is the time when he served us by wipping the terrorists and traitors.
Bani sadr is a well known traitor which the evidences of his treason were found in U.S spy nest(embassy), not to mention his sole role in our defeats in the early days of Iraq invasion.

The corruption is the basis of liberalism, if a mafia exists, it's among the multi billionaire ministers whom brought to power by the people like Rafsanjani and Rohani, not larijani.

Last edited:
@mohsen : i will be sad when the leader is sad and I'll be happy when he is happy. He lost his best friend today and one of the pillars of Islamic revolution. It seems as if some people are more hezbollahi than the leader himself which is very very awkward. If you cannot tolerate any alternative vision than that of yours, I'm not sure if this is the right place to express your hate towards this great man.
Pls have some shame he just passed away
@Uhuhu you better think twice before talking about agha like that. You're in complete minority otherwise
You also should be ashamed of yourself for derailing this thread
Way to make the enemy happy :tup:

RIP
He has died, the ones who claim Islamic values as their own its better to value those and keep respect.

Actually the early years is the time when he served us by wipping the terrorists and traitors.
Bani sadr is a well known traitor which the evidences of his treason were found in U.S spy nest(embassy), not to mention his sole role in our defeats in the early days of Iraq invasion.

The corruption is the basis of liberalism, if a mafia exists, it's among the multi billionaire ministers whom brought to power by the people like Rafsanjani and Rohani, not larijani.
Ahmadinejad exposed larijani mafia, no doubt. Leader approves larijanis, so he turns blind eye towards corruption. When people on top are corrupt, means the system is rotten from inside.
Also if Rafsanjani was corrupt, why did he walk free? If you're correct, it means the leader and the system tolerate stealing money from Iranians.

A great man! Before his rain Iran produced almost NOTHING!

yea 20 years of election results say otherwise!!!!!!!! ONLY WAY Rohani would lose is to a Reformist or if someone like Ghalibof dares to say something like Hejab should be a choice...!!!! aside from that, you would have to cheat to win!!!!
Idiots like Jalili & Velayati are fools they will NEVER WIN without cheating!!!!!!!

Today when the Imam Jomeh of Mashhad say we shouldn't have music concerts in Mashhad people jump at him so bad keh be ghalat khordan meyofteh!!!!!! LOL! And you idiots think you can honestly win without cheating!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

The top 20 most populated cities (+Suburbs) of Iran is where the vast majority of Iranian live(almost 90% of the population) vast majority of which vote for the most social liberal candidate every single time! You live in lala land!

Revolutionist!!!!!!!! What a JOKE!!!!!!!! What the hell does that even mean! Does that mean they still want another revolution?? The whole point of the revolution was to have a government elected by the people for the people! NO one revolted to keep the country in the stone ages! Wake up and get out of your bubble!!! People DON"T WANT IDIOTIC DAESHI Ideology!!!!!!!! The only constant policy those fools have is Rosari ba to sari! LOL!

first , you see world upside down ....
half of your post are bullshit and your personal dreams and I won't wast my time on them ...

revoutionalist means who believe in revolution ideology till now , something that self called reformists that don't believe in them ...

last week I was reading an economic article from an reformist officials and he was saying that " if we increase people sallary , it will effect our econimy and it will halt our economic growth " .... and current minimum payment of workers in Iran is less than 200 Dollars at month and he was saying if they add " 20 dollar " at it , this will be bad for economy !!!

I'm a programmer and according of law , I'm a worker and my sallary is just 200 dollar at month ... so you can see why I hate them ...

بنا به دلایل کاری دارم برای چندتا اصلاح طلب که مسئول رو دارند کار می کنم ، توی صحبت هاشون می گفتن که پیمانکاری فنس کشی یک جایی رو که نهایتا 15 میلیون می شده رو دادن به یکی به قیمت 30 میلیون تومن ( دو برابر قیمت ) و حالا اون طرف تا حالا براشون 170 میلیون تومن فاکتور آورده و پولش رو دادن ...

این از این ...

آماده سازی جایگاه برای حفاری دکل های نفتی توی دوره ی احمدی نژاد و به قول عزیزان با دلاری که به 4100 رسیده بود ، نهایتا می شد 240 تا 260 میلیون ولی توی این دولت این رو با هزینه ی 2 میلیارد و 400 تا سه میلیارد می بندن

توی دولت قبلی برای اینکه بتونیم فرماندار رو ببینیم ، فقط کافی بود صبح همون روز مراجعه کنیم و توی فرمانداری بشینیم ولی چند وقت پیش مادرم خواست فرماندار دولت اصلاحات / اعتدال رو ببینه ، حتی بهش اجازه ندادن وارد فرمانداری بشه و نگهبان گفت که باید از قبل وقت بگیره برای دو سه هفته ی دیگه !!!

حالا تو بیا چرت و پرت بگو و این چرندیات رو تحویل ما بده و سنگ کسایی رو به سینه بزن که هر وقت رای نمیارند و مردم خلاف خواسته هاشون عمل می کنند ، به راحتی به مردم می گند « گوسفند های بی سواد » این چیزی بود که از زبان خیلی هاشون شنیدم ...

شاید اصولگراها دزد باشند ولی حداقلش نه خیانتکارند و نه این قدر به مردم با نگاه تحقیر آمیز نگاه می کنند ....
جنگی یا چیزی هم شد مطمئن باش که اصلاح طلب ها مطابق معمول ژست اپوزیسون می گیرند و از ترس جونشون یا می رند خارج یا می گند به ما ربطی نداره ...

همین حالا تیم اقتصادی دولت رو نگاه کن ، نصف مشاور های اقتصادیش در زمان جنگ نبودن وبعد از جنگ برگشتن به ایران تا سهم خواهی کنند ... یکیش همین نهاوندیان ...

کسی که برای کشور خون داده و سختی کشیده حق حکومت داره نه کسایی که داشتن توی انگلیس و آمریکا و کانادا تفریح می کردن .

اینم همون مقاله ای که می گفتم خونم رو به جوش آورد .
http://alef.ir/vdcdxf0okyt0sf6.2a2y.html?431125

Last edited:
Dorood.
I support people who support Islamic revolutionary ideas, the more they distance from this factor, the more I oppose them.
There is no exception in it, even if it's the leader himself.

MKO terrorists are the greatest supporters of Montazeri.
nothing more is needed as your answer.

You still the same revloutionary guy you have always been. You didn't tell me how have you been though?

I'm a programmer and according of law , I'm a worker and my sallary is just 200 dollar at month ... so you can see why I hate them ...

What the f ... 200 dollars for programmers???? That is low ... too low. Ain't there any private software house which pay big? Or pays are controlled by government?

Ahmadinejad exposed larijani mafia, no doubt. Leader approves larijanis, so he turns blind eye towards corruption. When people on top are corrupt, means the system is rotten from inside.
Also if Rafsanjani was corrupt, why did he walk free? If you're correct, it means the leader and the system tolerate stealing money from Iranians.
about why leader didn't remove the Hashemi, some times a good job may lead to worse results, when we have blood thirsty enemies who would grab the slightest opportunities to create an unrest in the country and their puppets and propaganda machine in Iran are 24/7 advertising against the leader and conservatives, then you have to be cautious not to give them any excuses.

while Hashemi's son and daughter have been in prison, yet corruption in Heshemi himself was morally rather than legally. adopting policies to make rich people richer and poor people more poor, it's a corruption, creating a culture in which high rank officials and managers would consider the vast salaries as their natural right is a corruption.

and about Larijanis, if Ahmadinejad had any evidences he would use it in the court to bring them down. but there wasn't. simple you can't find that much money around these family to label them as corrupted. Larijani brother have ordinary lives while Hashemi and Rohani's multi billionaire ministers can't explain it how they have gained that money.

@mohsen : i will be sad when the leader is sad and I'll be happy when he is happy. He lost his best friend today and one of the pillars of Islamic revolution. It seems as if some people are more hezbollahi than the leader himself which is very very awkward. If you cannot tolerate any alternative vision than that of yours, I'm not sure if this is the right place to express your hate towards this great man.
Pls have some shame he just passed away
You better to read Leader's message again, he respected this man as an personal old friend who contributed to the revolution in the early years, he did it as a man with good manner, and didn't mention his betrayals in the recent years.

YET HASHEMI ISN'T MY FRIEND, I haven't forgotten his rude letter to leader which started without greeting and even threatened the leader in that letter. I haven't forgotten the blood of people who were killed by Hashemi's fellows in 88.
leader said that different view points and the conspiracies of third parties couldn't break the friendship completely, which means this friendship is broken but not completely.

leader didn't even count him as a national figure. leader didn't even condole his death to nation, cause simply what he did in the last years of his life isn't much less than a treason. can hashemi answer the blood of even one of Basijis which were killed in 88 fetneh?! can he????

I'm a Shiah, I'm not going to treat people like Talheh and Zubayr like Sunni and Wahhabis do!
leader is my red line, and I will trash anybody who would dare to cross this red line, if Hashemi was just a little more blunt, now I was celebrating his death in this forum. I know very well, who gave the Imam khomeini that cup of poison!

You still the same revloutionary guy you have always been. You didn't tell me how have you been though?
Thanks god healthy and aware!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom