What's new

HAL pushes for AESA Equipped LCA Tejas Mark I-A (LCA-1P) as interim improved version of Mark I

A Light weight fighter with Limited Payload And Range cannot become A Front-Line fighter Like F-16,J-11,F-15,Sukhoi-27/30/35 Rafale And EF.
And your LCA will not be inducted or go operational like JF-17:rofl:

be realistic, HAL can not even sought out IJT and other trainer programs it's been working on for years and you expect it to reduce 800 kgs.
lets be honest,,apart from dpsu fanboys,,,nobody expects anythng out of this program.if decades of experience n expertise gained from manufacturing/assembling fighter aircrfts cudnt translate into the envisaged lca,,even after decades toiling n importing most of the critical techs,,,thn i seriously doubt,it will be any better in the future.10 years down the line probably, we will continue to discuss, how grt lca mk2 will be when inducted.
short sighted MOD,,inefficient dpsu,,corrupt IAF,,,blaming wont solve anythng.
its high time to be prudent...i am no expert,,,we need a low cost 4th gen. fighter to fill up nos.,,,IAI KFIR comes to mind.

A Light weight fighter with Limited Payload And Range cannot become A Front-Line fighter Like F-16,J-11,F-15,Sukhoi-27/30/35 Rafale And EF.
jft block 2 has 5000 kg payload and some increased range

India will Have Almost 300+ MKI ,110 Mig-29UPG/K,51 Mirage-2000 MK2 to Back up do you Have Any thing to Counter It:azn:.So india can Afford Time :whistle:
India will Have Almost 300+ MKI ,110 Mig-29UPG/K,51 Mirage-2000 MK2 to Back up do you Have Any thing to Counter It:azn:.So india can Afford Time :whistle:
When you people going to induct LCA 2050 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

jft block 2 has 5000 kg payload and some increased range
Sell you Fake Facts to troll Not me
JF-17 uses 1 × Klimov RD-93 which has Dry thrust: 49.7 kN / 51.2 kN (11,106 lbf / 11,510 lbf) and Thrust with afterburner: 84.6 kN (19,000 lbf)
you are claiming that Jf-17 block-2 can carry Payload upto 5000 Kg with same RD-93 Engine

J-10 with its 1 × Saturn-Lyulka AL-31FN or WS-10A turbofan Dry thrust: 79.43 kN / 89.17 kN (17,860 lbf / 19,000 lbf) Thrust with afterburner: 125 kN / 130 kN (27,999 lbf / 29,000 lbf)

J-10 Can carry Same useful payload of 5000-5500Kg with higher Thrust Engine
So PLAAF is usually Stupid to opt J-10 Instead of Jf-17

even tejas has a rcs of 3m2 or to some resources 5 m2

Please give proof. Tejas RCS is 1/3 of Mirage 2000. Now Mirage 2000 RCS is 2sqm.

There are few things which I have noticed during my stay in this forum:

1. Whenever any thread on Tejas is opened, comparatively large number of Pakistani member will get into the thread and will start to derail the discussion, than number of Indian members present in that thread

2. Pakistanis are more concerned of Indian Taxpayers money than Indian, and how it is getting waste.

3. Huge claims by Pakistani member about the capabilities of Jf-17, though hardly any proof and all of the same are
from unknown sources of the members present.

4. A super-duper fighter which it's original maker has rejected to induct in their airforce can defeat almost any
contemporary fighter (There are threads going on that it can defeat F-35). Some alien technology has gone in it,
which has make this $20-$25 million fighter take on any fighter in IAF or IN and can even sink IN carrier with some
stupid missile given by China when China doesn't believe the same and is spending millions on DF-21D

5. Pakistani member have access of all the classified information of their armed forces as more often than not
they fail to provide any source as these were classified informations. Interestingly, in many cases they even has
some of Chinese army classified information.

6. In a certain twist from human behavior, instead of feeling bad that they do not posses certain technologies or is
behind India in certain technologies, Pakistani members keep bragging that China is ahead of India in it and start
downplaying India's technological leap.

7. Everything developed or Reverse engineered by China are state of art and is the best in the world, and many of
these has even surpassed USA and Russia.

8. Half of the Chinese developed products come in the form of photoshopped pictures and wise members of these
forums just by mere looking at these photoshopped images figure out its superiority over other available products in
the market.

9. Any product developed in India and if contains some imported parts, the entire product including it's design is
considered as imported whereas ..................(hope members can make out)

10. ETC., have very long list
I

Please give proof. Tejas RCS is 1/3 of Mirage 2000. Now Mirage 2000 RCS is 2sqm.

There are few things which I have noticed during my stay in this forum:

1. Whenever any thread on Tejas is opened, comparatively large number of Pakistani member will get into the thread and will start to derail the discussion, than number of Indian members present in that thread

2. Pakistanis are more concerned of Indian Taxpayers money than Indian, and how it is getting waste.

3. Huge claims by Pakistani member about the capabilities of Jf-17, though hardly any proof and all of the same are
from unknown sources of the members present.

4. A super-duper fighter which it's original maker has rejected to induct in their airforce can defeat almost any
contemporary fighter (There are threads going on that it can defeat F-35). Some alien technology has gone in it,
which has make this $20-$25 million fighter take on any fighter in IAF or IN and can even sink IN carrier with some
stupid missile given by China when China doesn't believe the same and is spending millions on DF-21D

5. Pakistani member have access of all the classified information of their armed forces as more often than not
they fail to provide any source as these were classified informations. Interestingly, in many cases they even has
some of Chinese army classified information.

6. In a certain twist from human behavior, instead of feeling bad that they do not posses certain technologies or is
behind India in certain technologies, Pakistani members keep bragging that China is ahead of India in it and start
downplaying India's technological leap.

7. Everything developed or Reverse engineered by China are state of art and is the best in the world, and many of
these has even surpassed USA and Russia.

8. Half of the Chinese developed products come in the form of photoshopped pictures and wise members of these
forums just by mere looking at these photoshopped images figure out its superiority over other available products in
the market.

9. Any product developed in India and if contains some imported parts, the entire product including it's design is
considered as imported whereas ..................(hope members can make out)

10. ETC., have very long list
I

Beautifully Summarised PDF. Welcome to the party !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom