What's new

Hair Health - nutrition, anti-aging, grey hair reversal, growth etc

:agree:minoxidil + finasteride.....
Yaar finasteride can alse do some thing else. You know what i mean. about 1% cases of ED.many ppl will take baldness over ED.

Eat healthy. not those butter laden traditional south asian parantas and butter chicken. eat more Rainbow colored food if you can afford or simple spinach like food can also do the trick. sleep adequate.

Last edited:
Is there any relation between fatty foods and hair loss

There is a relationship between the amount of chemicals and preserved food one eats with the loss of hair...another problem is the amount of chemical in today's shampoo and conditioner and other products...

Chemicals from gels to hair sprays which has become common...

Diet: Preserved food contains alot of chemicals our body cant digest well and our hairs cant tolerate....

Friends,

I noticed that my hair had started to fall out about 8-9 months ago. I checked on internet and there is only one drug finastride 1mg which helps in preventing hair loss.

My concern is that, Is it safe?

Also does homeopathy helps in relieving hair loss?

I am planning to visit dermatologist but i thought that neutral opinion would be help in providing perspective.

@drunken-monke you are a pharmacologist AFAIK.

Friends,

I noticed that my hair had started to fall out about 8-9 months ago. I checked on internet and there is only one drug finastride 1mg which helps in preventing hair loss.

I am planning to visit dermatologist but i thought that neutral opinion would be help in providing perspective.

Finasteride is useful only for a special subset of hair loss called as androgenic alopecia that too limited extent
It can cause erectile dysfunction ( inability to achieve erection and loss of libido i.e sexual desire ( which is reversible on stopping drug )

No homeopathy drug is known to work ...

Visit dermatologist !

You need to be evaluated for cause of hair loss - and there are too many causes . expert can ask you relevant questions , examine you and order relevant tests before making diagnosis ...which is very crucial with regards to treatment of hair loss ....

Last edited:
Friends,

Hi,

Donot take any drug that reduces the testostrenone level---or any drug that says that male potency will be reduced---. You might get some of your hair back---but then you might also lose your sexual drive as well---. Sometimes the results are not reversible.

Hi,

Donot take any drug that reduces the testostrenone level---or any drug that says that male potency will be reduced---. You might get some of your hair back---but then you might also lose your sexual drive as well---. Sometimes the results are not reversible.

The side effects related to finasteride such as erectile dysfunction , decreased libido are reversible !

The side effects related to finasteride such as erectile dysfunction , decreased libido are reversible !

How do you know----? You want to risk it----because there are chances that they may not be.

You asked for an answer----you got one----now you starting to justify taking the med----then why ask the question.

How do you know----? You want to risk it----because there are chances that they may not be.

You asked for an answer----you got one----now you starting to justify taking the med----then why ask the question.

Did I ask the question ? Did I justify taking medicine ?
I have stated facts as they are ...

Read before you start talking right and left ...

Friends,

use minoxidil topically . finasteride is not advisable .

Friends,

Tell me your Age, Profession, Life style, body build, eating habits and Stress level... Only then I could suggest something..

Friends,

Have you ever been to dermatologist? If no then go to a dermatologist don't take any drug without consultation, this is rule number 1. Let the doc see if you really have androgenic alopecia.

What is Finasteride and how does it work mustn't be your concern. Since you have asked - it's a drug that blocks testosterone conversion into more potent male hormone called dihydrotestosterone. Functions here are quite irrelevant, what relevant more is the fact that the drug disturbs the balance of the hormones. Less conversion of testosterone into stanolone (dihydrotestosterone) leaves more testosterone in body. Imbalance in hormones of course is not a good thing to have. The gloomiest side effect of this drug is erectile dysfunction, loss of libido (one doesn't feel like to have sex). Side effect in some cases doesn't subside even if one stops taking this drug.

One literally opt hair over masculinity..

For your information only - Minodoxil is a topical solution which can do the trick along with supplements like vitabiotics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom