What's new

Hair Health - nutrition, anti-aging, grey hair reversal, growth etc

minoxidil has to be used along with the hair transplant procedure

nizoral shampoo - ketoconazole is used for scalp in conjunction to minoxidil -- this might decrease irritation

some doctors recommend shampoos with zinc in it like Photonic max shampoo

I think alcohol based spray would be better than cream for keeping pores open

---

any insight in the anti irritation shampoo would be great -- i know of the 2 shampoos mentioned above and poly tar

Nizoral wasn't available here, I did want to try that. What I found helped me best was this shampoo called Clinic (or Clinique), some french company, quite common brand now. Its some super strong chemical stuff. Use that a few days and all dandruff would be history for some time. Since Minoxidil has dandruff type effects, it helped there too. However its all chemicals, if you get it in your eye, it will burn. Even after you wash your hair and the dripping water gets into your eye, it will still burn, its that strong stuff.

These days I'm using some organic shampoo which is Aloe Vera based. Along with a separate Organic conditioner. No other thing.

I've done some reading and it turns out almost all the foaming shampoos contain a lot of things in them which make them closer to floor cleaners than scalp cleaners with varying intensity. This shampoo contains no foaming, so initially it feels like you didn't get a good clean, but once the hair dries up it actually feels better than the regular shampoos.

Clinic (or Clinique) might have similar active ingredients as one of the shampoos from the list above -- Ive mostly used head&shoulders all my life -- switching to polytarfor a few weeks when i got dandruff

@Zakii am i bald??

I've used Conaz (Ketokonazole) - a few days in row & it helps with soothing the itching & the inflammation ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
50-50 :D

Well more like 70-30 or 60-40. As a general rule from what I've seen, balding guys always think they have more hair than they really do.

But I'm getting there.

Oh man, you are one confused soul!!!

May your baldness go away! Amen.

my nana jan and dada jan both were not bald neither is my dad bald -- I hope my hair thinning is stress induced ... hell i wish its lice induced :tup:-- and reverses back to normal ---- one thing though.. i had 2 operations and had 105 temperature for 45 minutes during that time inbetween the 2 operations ...

@Zakii am i bald??

Not at all my friend

You have lost only few hair so far and your hair will last for another 45 years or so. Your genes favour you strongly as you have highlighted already about you grand father and father.

I see you lost few from the front and if you see my latest photos I have lost more already

Not at all my friend

You have lost only few hair so far and your hair will last for another 45 years or so. Your genes favour you strongly as you have highlighted already about you grand father and father.

I see you lost few from the front and if you see my latest photos I have lost more already

thanks man!

taking the necessary nutrients is important so I started the thread

@Awesome if itching is very high have you tried to take 2% rather than 5% as maintenance dose?

@mantlcode . I have used that tar shampoo due to itchy scalp, it was okey then came back as soo as I finished the bottle...

@mantlcode . I have used that tar shampoo due to itchy scalp, it was okey then came back as soo as I finished the bottle...

tar shampoo is generally not given by doctors as it treats mild cases-- docs go with antifungal shampoos

Back
Top Bottom