What's new

Hafiz saeed to challenge US bounty in international court

LoL, you got to be serious. Arguments?? When arguments in favour of Salman Taseer could not be hold water against the serial kisser in courts in Pakistan then how do you imagine will the poor Hindu arguments stand a chance? Hell even the horny 72 virgin seeking Ajmal Kasab was disowned till some blighter of a journalist went and got the father on TV. (Was it the journalist who got killed by NOT ISI later or was it some other one?) This way looks more convenient. Why bother when the US is getting the job done :)

Bakwas, the case against Qadri is still ongoing nothing has been cancelled.

Blasphemy laws exist in Pakistan and judiciary is bound by LAW to follow the constitution hence its not a slam dunk case.

So we talkin' evidence now.

So you admit that the Indian "conviction" was obtained without evidence. Good.

They may be worthless in the current environment for anyone in Pakistan. However, these claims have certainly turned out to be worthwhile enough for the US to make happy meal out of Saeed Hafeez. Let us see what Santa brings this May!!

Reality check: nothing in the US brief mentions Mumbai.

As other Indians have noted, the US move is related to his claims of sending troops to fight NATO in Afghanistan and his association with AQ.

Expected. Enjoy the sand.

Wow, even after years, you are still hurting from the taunt I sent you!

Talk about a world of hurt!!!!!

As for your "evidence", enjoy your kangaroo courts.

Better an opportunist than an apologist for a terrorist...

...wow it rhymes! ;)

That is a limitation of your intellect, I'm consistent at supporting rule of law whether that exonerates someone or puts them in jail thats up to the law. In fact my actions will ultimately end terrorism when the common terrorist recruit would have trust in the judicial system he would opt to pursue courts rather than blow themselves up.

This is the sick cult of JUD and Hafiz.

Blaming someone else for forming the opinions is useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you really that ignorant or you pretend to be that you cannot see the obvious. For starters check the timing of such statement. Why is it given specially on India's tour?

LoL, Pakistanis always gave more credence to the semantics.

Let me give you a little hint. Simple reason for making the announcement in India. To show that the trumps are held with US. A little statement in India about 26/11 results in diarhoeaa abundant across the border. Who in the real mind will actually think that this bounty will ensure in Saeed Hafeezz's arrest?

Do you really think that it would have hurt the PDF packistanis so much if this accouncement was actually made in US or any other country :) ?

Simple signal to toe the line or US stops looking other way for Pakistani army sponsored terrorism in India and Kashmir.

But then why are you treating the imposition of an illegal bounty as proof of HS's guilt.

Ahh ok you're being opportunists.

Pick one.

None of us are sitting on white horses with shiny armor here so what's with the "illegal" rhetoric.

Kya aap legality aur due process ke avtaar ho?

Chhoro yaar ..... jitna jaldi mare utna accha.

Just pray that there aren't innocents listening to his crap when the reaper comes.

That is a limitation of your intellect, I'm consistent at supporting rule of law whether that exonerates someone or puts them in jail thats up to the law. In fact my actions will ultimately end terrorism when the common terrorist recruit would have trust in the judicial system he would opt to pursue courts rather than blow themselves up.

...for that you need a perfect world, Asim.

You are living in lala land. A place where all things are hunky dory.

A place where the system does not empathise with the cause of the terrorist.

A place where the judge does not fear handing out the strictest punishment to Qadri.

A place where murderers are not showered upon with roses by the very few who enlightened ones who are supposed to protect the rule of law.

...that place sure ain't Pakistan.

None of us are sitting on white horses with shiny armor here so what's with the "illegal" rhetoric.

Kya aap legality aur due process ke avtaar ho?

For the past several years I've been harping about three things. Freedom, Justice and equality in Pakistan.

And the dance of evasion continues...

Well, it never was sublime but this is clearly ridiculous. Surely you are not comparing this with moving a trial within the same country & only because a jury system is in vogue? Jury system neither exists in Pakistan nor in India & while trials have been moved out by the Supreme Court in India, it is never taken to a foreign country, especially of the accused's choice.

Justice system doesn't care what you find sublime or ridiculous. The salient point is that if there is sufficient cause to believe that a defendant cannot get a fair trial in a proposed location, then the trial must be moved.

Given the media hysteria throughout India, it would be well nigh impossible to find any place in India where people have not been heard about this case and been prejudiced.

In any case Pakistan is not neutral territory, if you are not sure of a fair trial in India, you can always offer to have it held in a foreign location of mutual acceptance. Holding a farcical trial when the accused is in the dock for being in bed with organs of the state & executing murderous acts in collaboration with those very organs may sound alright to the warped logic of some Pakistanis but will convince almost no one else.

Again, your speculative claims about imagined associations only provide amusement. They have no legal validity.

...for that you need a perfect world, Asim.

You are living in lala land. A place where all things are hunky dory.

A place where the system does not empathise with the cause of the terrorist.

A place where the judge does not fear handing out the strictest punishment to Qadri.

A place where murderers are not showered upon with roses by the very few who enlightened ones who are supposed to protect the rule of law.

...that place sure ain't Pakistan.

15 years ago I remember hearing Imran Khan say that our people opt to go towards illegal means because there is no justice in Pakistan. Today we are reaping the effects of that. Pakistanis have gained one thing in all these years after deposing Musharraf and containing Zardari - free Judiciary.

Forget 10 mil, not for the Sun or the moon am I ready to give up on it.

Let the game begin, my dear...

How many has your judicial system sentenced for the PNS Mehran attack?

How many for the target killings in Karachi?

Ok what about the Mukhtaran Mai case?

Asia Bibi?

Salman Taseer?

The killings of Shias?

The killings of Ahmadis?

The countless number of bomb blasts in which your govt. itself claims that 35000 Pakistanis have perished.

...let's start counting, my man..

...and you're telling me trust this judicial system?

So according to you cases like these should take how long? Secondly how does this effect India and others? isn't this something our internal matter?
and for your record, the judicial system is not much different in your country as well.
And last but not the least i am no fan of JUD of Hafiz Saeed but i give the man credit to stand up and challenge this not in our judicial system but in the international court because Terrorists don't go to court and i really do wish that he does get justice guilty or not guilty. In either case would be a slap on the faces of these pathetic democracies.

And since you seem to be in a mood of mud slinging, what about the killing of sikhs, the gujrat massacre, the killings in kashmir?

For the past several years I've been harping about three things. Freedom, Justice and equality in Pakistan.

Aap = Pakistan and Pakistanis in general.

Little good your harping or not is doing or going to do.

For you and us.

Am living under no delusions. Get out of yours.

You are obviously not a kid. Neither do you come across as naive.

So why do you pontificate that you terrorism problem (that you are filthying the world with) is because of injustice and inequality?

Does it somehow make Pakistan and Pakistanis sound more romantic with the implied Victorian pathos?

Your terrorism is because of your own people.

Which is because of your religious fanaticism and isolationism.

Which is both what created pakistan and will finally destroy it.

If you continue to let it.

Want to make a difference?

Start a movement to become more Pakistani than Muslim first.

But then why are you treating the imposition of an illegal bounty as proof of HS's guilt.

Ahh ok you're being opportunists.

Pick one.

Oh, no worries on that score; We have always been absolutely sure about Hafiz Saeed's guilt, the bounty just gives us the satisfaction that quite a few of his nights will involve staring fearfully into the night sky wondering whether or not the time has come to meet his close pal......

Let the game begin, my dear...

How many has your judicial system sentenced for the PNS Mehran attack?

How many for the target killings in Karachi?

Ok what about the Mukhtaran Mai case?

Asia Bibi?

Salman Taseer?

The killings of Shias?

The killings of Ahmadis?

The countless number of bomb blasts in which your govt. itself claims that 35000 Pakistanis have perished.

...let's start counting, my man..

...and you're telling me trust this judicial system?

Go search through this thread, I just laid the smack down on this 10 pages ago.

Back
Top Bottom