What's new

Hafiz Saeed: Albatross around #Pakistan’s Neck?

Hindus do similar things in Indian masjids too. False flag operations are very common.

This guy was all over the place in Pakistan. Too bad his Indian call got intercepted and he got nailed.

Today India has abandoned its spy. He is rotting in our jails. Answering for his crimes each minute of the day.

This guy was all over the place in Pakistan. Too bad his Indian call got intercepted and he got nailed.

Today India has abandoned its spy. He is rotting in our jails. Answering for his crimes each minute of the day.
I am not surprised. One thing I have noticed is that Muslims also do crimes - but they have a conscience. Hindus mostly don't. They don't even feel bad doing evil stuff to Muslims.

I am not surprised. One thing I have noticed is that Muslims also do crimes - but they have a conscience. Hindus mostly don't. They don't even feel bad doing evil stuff to Muslims.

You want to judge RSS Indian society? Look at the latest rape crime in Kashmir. It is pure savagery.

Stop evading my question.

What to do with Yadhav? You cry about Hafiz Saeed yet he walks freely. You cry foul about your terrorist who is in our captivity. The contrast is mindboggling.

Jadhav - if he is a terrorist, by all means hang him. It is your right as a sovereign nation. But as a sovereign nation which exists in the comity of nations, it is also your duty to give him consular access and the right to a fair trial. We don't even know the name of his defense attorney. Why the cloak and dagger game? Just make all information public. It would embarrass India even more, no?

Jadhav - if he is a terrorist, by all means hang him. It is your right as a sovereign nation. But as a sovereign nation which exists in the comity of nations, it is also your duty to give him consular access and the right to a fair trial. We don't even know the name of his defense attorney. Why the cloak and dagger game? Just make all information public. It would embarrass India even more, no?

Terrorists aren't given consular access. Consular access is for normal human beings. Not for a murderer who has the blood of countless innocent people.

You seek consular access for a specific purpose. That won't be allowed. Yadhav's mother was allowed to meet her terrorist son. That is enough humanity.

Terrorists aren't given consular access. Consular access is for normal human beings. Not for a murderer who has killed countless innocent people.
You first have to be convicted on a terrorism charge. You get consular access before you are pronounced guilty. That's how the law works. Innocent until proven guilty - ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat

You first have to be convicted on a terrorism charge. You get consular access before you are pronounced guilty. That's how the law works. Innocent until proven guilty - ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat

It has been proved. The Indian spy was caught on Pakistani soil whilst carrying out illegal activities disguised as a fake Imam.

How else did we capture him? Did you hand him over to us? There is zero legal ground here. Just face it. The guy was busted because you did a terrible job.

Consular access is not for terrorists.

What more proof do you need? We caught an Indian spy red-handed. Why was he in Pakistan preaching in a mosque and pretending he was a Pakistani?

The contrast speaks volume. One country screams terror, yet its own spy is caught in the act.

How can we take your word seriously? You got no arguments because you are part of the problem.
As I said, do whatever you want to do with him.
Charge him under laws you have. Present evidence, follow due procedure and award and implement whatever punishment he deserves according to your laws. BTW, India did the same.

It has been proved. The Indian spy was caught on Pakistani soil whilst carrying out illegal activities disguised as a fake Imam.

How else did we capture him? Did you hand him over to us? There is zero legal ground here. Just face it. The guy was busted because you did a terrible job.

Consular access is not for terrorists.
OK. Do you know the legal aspects - "due process of law" and "burden of proof"?

Wonderful! How come killing innocent like Kasab did can attribute to having a conscience?

Back
Top Bottom