What's new

Hafiz Saeed: Albatross around #Pakistan’s Neck?

May I ask what gives the any paper any authority or authenticity? Isn't it the issuer of the paper? If you read your passport doesn't it say "Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan requires and requests in the name of The President Islamic Republic of Pakistan". So who is giving the paper its authenticity if not the government of Pakistan itself! And if Government of Pakistan agreed he was a citizen of Pakistan, do you really need a Paper?

Stop acting stupid. Anyone can issue and fabricate passports.

You still haven't responded to Yadhav. What should Pakistan do with this Indian terrorist?

What do you expect from a rikshaw driver like me would have classified Information.

I dont care much for Rhetoric

Any time that we are called upon to find someone to state the obvious, you will be first name on the list. Assured. Now have your milk and go to sleep.

I have nothing to do with my countrymen; I represent myself and nobody else.

There is no discussion; there is just an illiterate thug using vile personal abuse in every post, and labouring under the delusion that he is impressing somebody, somewhere.

The topic is Hafiz Sayed; what have you said about him? In a single coherent argument? How about practising what you preach?

You got nothing on Hafiz Saeed other than ancient accusations. He is walking freely and there is nothing India or the US can do.

Meanwhile we have a proven terrorist in our captivity. How about that for an argument?

May I ask what gives the any paper any authority or authenticity? Isn't it the issuer of the paper? If you read your passport doesn't it say "Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan requires and requests in the name of The President Islamic Republic of Pakistan". So who is giving the paper its authenticity if not the government of Pakistan itself! And if Government of Pakistan agreed he was a citizen of Pakistan, do you really need a Paper?

If you are claiming that Pakistani government is lying than what will you achieve with the Papers too? They issue the papers, and if they are deliberately lying they can issue false papers too.

BTW, what evidence do you have that a Pakistani Minister issued a false statement about citizenship of Kasab?

That can be arranged if needs be.

As i said. Random Candid Interviews of Ministers cannot be held as gospel truth.

For example. Ancient Indian Internet

No official presser No nothing.

You still haven't responded to Yadhav. What should Pakistan do with this Indian terrorist?
I have already told you. Do whatever you please! Usually in most civil societies it is customary to present evidence of wrong doing before punishing.

And not one has been followed up.

Stop evading my question.

What to do with Yadhav? You cry about Hafiz Saeed yet he walks freely. You cry foul about your terrorist who is in our captivity. The contrast is mindboggling.

And judicial system where the butcher of gujarat gets all green to be PM. Mecca mosque massacres. Heck even gandhi.

Enndians are pure propaganda.
First line is true.

But not all Indians are the same. We are fighting against injustice for decades.

I have already told you. Do whatever you please! Usually in most civil societies it is customary to present evidence of wrong doing before punishing.

What more proof do you need? We caught an Indian spy red-handed. Why was he in Pakistan preaching in a mosque and pretending he was a Pakistani?

The contrast speaks volume. One country screams terror, yet its own spy is caught in the act.

How can we take your word seriously? You got no arguments because you are part of the problem.

That can be arranged if needs be.

As i said. Random Candid Interviews of Ministers cannot be held as gospel truth.

For example. Ancient Indian Internet

No official presser No nothing.
From Dawn
In the midst of all this, American news agency APTN quoted Information Minister Sherry Rehman as confirming that Ajmal Kasab in fact was a Pakistani national. The minister later confirmed it to Dawn that “he is Pakistani” and that investigations are ongoing.

Similarly, the Foreign Office which at the initial stage appeared either detached from reality or completely out of the loop, admitted by broadcasting through the state-run PTV that Ajmal Kasab was indeed a Pakistani national.

Is this official enough? Foreign Office on PTV.

Back
Top Bottom