What's new

Hafiz Saeed: Albatross around #Pakistan’s Neck?

You have no such proof.

With 26 local insurgencies. 3rd only behind Afghanistan and Iraq for terrorism afflection. India cannot hide behind a 'Pakistani' boogeyman.
There are quite a few evidences.

From Dawn
Pakistan-born Kasab was hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune in the western state of Maharashtra after President Pranab Mukherjee rejected his pleas for mercy earlier this month.

From BBC
Information Minister Sherry Rehman told the BBC that Ajmal Qasab was a Pakistani citizen.

Are you implying that you are more authoritative than a Minister of your government in answering if Kasab was Pakistani Citizen or not?

What should Pakistan do with Yadhav? An Indian national caught red-handed in the act of promoting terror against Pakistanis. He wasn't on a picknick in Pakistan.

Stop shedding crocodile tears. You know that every side has its own sins. Every person is naked in this hamaam.
Do whatever you please. Present the evidence of his wrong doing though.

For crying out loud, your country has accepted that he is a Pakistani. He was given consular access by India - Pakistan did not give him access. His family magically disappeared from their village.

But the village is there.

You believe in a theory like its Gospel truth.

I cannot help you. The crime happened in your country. Your shit *** PM is sitting in London just claimed that India informed Pakistan before surgical strike. Why dont you just gather all your Soft power and bring it out in the Open.

Will go Hand in hand with the Mantra of fatf.

But your stupid country can only bark when the tiger is gone with the kill.

Now Go join a mob

There are quite a few evidences.

From Dawn

From BBC

Are you implying that you are more authoritative than a Minister of your government in answering if Kasab was Pakistani Citizen or not?

Do whatever you please. Present the evidence of his wrong doing though.

For the Love of God.

If this is proof than God blass enndians

For the Love of God.

Alright, whats the proof of anyone's citizenship? The person in question is claiming that he is Pakistani. Pakistani government agrees to that. May I ask, what more proof you need?

By what method? By calling rapistan. By calling them rapists. Is this how we will win discussion? Is our narrative so weak that we need to turn into rabid animals. I don't care what the Indian trolls do. We are not like them. Don't we have a sense of better.
.you are not calling spade to spade. You are doing the opposite. You are degrading my country, my culture and my religion.

I repeat. The moment you abuse somebody is the moment you have lost the argument and handed them a victory. .

Stop cursing and truly call spade to spade.

Now bring forth your argument as to why you believe hafiz saeed is right?

It can be simple sentences like the following.

" I believe he is innocent bcz there is no evidence or bcz he says so",

" I believe we should not play in the hands of west"

" I like his charitywork and his Kashmir stand and I support Kashmir freedom struggle"...

You can say any of the above and you will have held greater ground than with abuse.

I won't interfere anymore. But know that with each word you represent your country, religion, culture and your very identity. So don't curse and argue with points

LOL you think Indians become members to win a discussion? Wake up man. Stop being naive and childish.

They are only here to troll. You know this. I know this. Everyone knows this. Their only purpose is to stir hate and anger.

I don't need no lectures on degrading religion, culture and country. You are no where to be seen when Indians create derogatory threads and degrade your religion, culture and country on this forum. I am. I defend it tooth and nail. I will continue to do so. Despite the fact that I live in another country and wasn't even born and brought up in Pakistan. Something I frankly expect from you.

Stop spelling out sentences. There is nothing to reason with Indian animals. They are rapists. Calling a rapist a rapist doesn't amount to degrading a religion, country and religion. It only means stating the facts.

The days of winning online arguments are long gone. In this day and age lies and deceit rule. Wake the fvck up. Look around you. Haven't you still learnt that the world is a jungle? Your angelic approach won't work. You fight fire with fire. You break the jaw and skull of your enemy and rejoice. This is the new way of winning an argument.

Look around you and adapt. Stop acting like a weakling. This is the reason why Afghan refugees are today claiming your land.

Last edited:
But the village is there.

You believe in a theory like its Gospel truth.

I cannot help you. The crime happened in your country. Your shit *** PM is sitting in London just claimed that India informed Pakistan before surgical strike. Why dont you just gather all your Soft power and bring it out in the Open.

Will go Hand in hand with the Mantra of fatf.

But your stupid country can only bark when the tiger is gone with the kill.

Now Go join a mob

For the Love of God.

So you are claiming your Government just randomly accepted anything India claimed?

Hindus should refrain from preaching. Pakistanis never voted for him. They voted for Bhuttos and Zardaris.
Only Hindus,Buddhists etc voted for Modi.

Why? Preaching ka theka liya hai kya tumne? International forum. Don't like my comment, add me to your ignore list. Btw, are you aware Shia Muslims vote for Modi?

Alright, whats the proof of anyone's citizenship? The person in question is claiming that he is Pakistani. Pakistani government agrees to that. May I ask, what more proof you need?

Paper buddy

Documentation.

Otherwise its Bollywood. And judicial system where the butcher of gujarat gets all green to be PM. Mecca mosque massacres. Heck even gandhi.

Enndians are pure propaganda.

Its the white Elephant of Asia

A mob masquerading as a Nation

When do you hear more that a terrorist act was attempted? When it is stopped or when it succeeds?

Find me a legislation which convicts thought.

So you are claiming your Government just randomly accepted anything India claimed?

Did not accept it.

Why? Preaching ka theka liya hai kya tumne? International forum. Don't like my comment, add me to your ignore list. Btw, are you aware Shia Muslims vote for Modi?

LOL Shia Muslims don't even pi$$ on Modi. Stop acting like Shia's are on your hateful RSS side.

You kill and rape Muslims all day long and pretend Shia Muslims vote for you? What world do you live in.

By not doing anything concrete against him. Just let it play out. Keep riling him up. But, don't do anything to put him out of action.

I highly doubt that old fat man has any power if any to Order free food.

By not doing anything concrete against him. Just let it play out. Keep riling him up. But, don't do anything to put him out of action.

LOL you are not in control. On the contrary, you are losing this battle. All there is left now is to rape Kashmiri children and kill them with rocks. Another thing you are good at is begging on a Pakistani forum and pretend that everything is cool.

Paper buddy

Documentation.

Otherwise its Bollywood. And judicial system where the butcher of gujarat gets all green to be PM. Mecca mosque massacres. Heck even gandhi.

Enndians are pure propaganda.

Its the white Elephant of Asia

A mob masquerading as a Nation
May I ask what gives the any paper any authority or authenticity? Isn't it the issuer of the paper? If you read your passport doesn't it say "Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan requires and requests in the name of The President Islamic Republic of Pakistan ....". So who is giving the paper its authenticity if not the government of Pakistan itself! And if Government of Pakistan agreed he was a citizen of Pakistan, do you really need a Paper?

If you are claiming that Pakistani government is lying than what will you achieve with the Papers too? They issue the papers, and if they are deliberately lying they can issue false papers too.

BTW, what evidence do you have that a Pakistani Minister issued a false statement about citizenship of Kasab?

You're getting boring. Stick to what you do best; light badinage. When you get serious, your edges begin to show.

What do you expect from a rikshaw driver like me would have classified Information.

I dont care much for Rhetoric

Don't talk about contribution. If you are so irked by these names, lecture your countrymen to stop trolling in this forum. Name calling will stop.

Stop this discussion now and remain on topic.

I have nothing to do with my countrymen; I represent myself and nobody else.

There is no discussion; there is just an illiterate thug using vile personal abuse in every post, and labouring under the delusion that he is impressing somebody, somewhere.

The topic is Hafiz Sayed; what have you said about him? In a single coherent argument? How about practising what you preach?

What should Pakistan do with Yadhav? An Indian national caught red-handed in the act of promoting terror against Pakistanis. He wasn't on a picknick in Pakistan.

Stop shedding crocodile tears. You know that every side has its own sins. Every person is naked in this hamaam.

Back
Top Bottom