What's new

Hafiz Saeed: Albatross around #Pakistan’s Neck?

How do you know that? What makes you think that?

If it helps i can Show you pictures of dead terrorists killed by PA who were not uncircumcized.

Thats the first things we do to our male Kind. Chop the skin off.

#MuslimsAreFeminists

hafiz is an falsely accused patriot fighting for kashmir, liberals, traitors and india can cry

If it helps i can Show you pictures of dead terrorists killed by PA who were not uncircumcized.

Thats the first things we do to our male Kind. Chop the skin off.
That shows there are non-Muslim terrorists too, heck I will say there are Hindu terrorists too. There are Muslim terrorists as well. What I am asking is that how does this man think that Kasab was a Hindu. Rather what makes him think that. Plus how come anyone think that Muslims who commit crime even as bad as killing innocent people have a conscience but Hindus don't.

That shows there are non Muslim terrorists too. There are Muslim terrorists as well. What I am asking is that how does this man thinks that Kasab was a Hindu. Rather what makes him think that. Plus how come anyone think that Muslims who commit crime even as bad as killing innocent people have a conscience but Hindus don't.

Ask him

Kasabs Religion is not anyones concern.

Enndians should Talk to enndians first

FATF grey list is coming..big banks already feeling the pressure and seeking exit from pakistani market..Pakistan itself is desperate to delisted from the list with in a year..!

That shows there are non-Muslim terrorists too, heck I will say there are Hindu terrorists too. There are Muslim terrorists as well. What I am asking is that how does this man think that Kasab was a Hindu. Rather what makes him think that. Plus how come anyone think that Muslims who commit crime even as bad as killing innocent people have a conscience but Hindus don't.
Disagree.

There are Hindu terrorists.

Muslims are not terrorist.

FATF grey list is coming..big banks already feeling the pressure and seeking exit from pakistani market..Pakistan itself is desperate to delisted from the list with in a year..!
Pakistan has a trump card called China.

Disagree.

There are Hindu terrorists.

Muslims are not terrorist.
You are right, Muslims are not terrorist.
But there are terrorists who are Muslim.
Just like there are non-Muslim terrorists.

Pakistan has a trump card called China.

No such thing as China card beyond the immature imagination of Pakistanis who see the world as only black and white. China itself is dependent on trade with US and investments from US. Just a minor provocation with Taiwan can set China down to its feet. China will build Pakistan like a colony to barter with USA in exchange of Taiwan.

LOL like as if that will achieve anything.

You should know by now that Pakistan cannot be bullied into submission.

The last time the Americans applied sanctions they came back crawling to the table. We know the drill.

No such thing as China card beyond the immature imagination of Pakistanis who see the world as only black and white. China itself is dependent on trade with US and investments from US. Just a minor provocation with Taiwan can set China down to its feet. China will build Pakistan like a colony to barter with USA in exchange of Taiwan.

LOL Are you saying the US is not dependent on China and others for trade? It takes two to tango. Stop acting like daddy America is God.

China doesn't play double games. China will look after its legitimate interests. Pakistan and China are in for a win win. This is not a one-sided affair.

Now don't be grumpy and accept the ground realities. America is past tense.

China has money.
China has veto in UNSC.
End of the story.

Stop evading my question.

What to do with Yadhav? You cry about Hafiz Saeed yet he walks freely. You cry foul about your terrorist who is in our captivity. The contrast is mindboggling.

It's been answered already. Are you running an opinion poll? Please do what the laws of your land dictate, and be known by it.

only Khanzeer arabi can save Pakistan, accept Yankee dick and whine about China... Bozo logic.

Terrorists aren't given consular access. Consular access is for normal human beings. Not for a murderer who has the blood of countless innocent people.

You seek consular access for a specific purpose. That won't be allowed. Yadhav's mother was allowed to meet her terrorist son. That is enough humanity.

LOL.

Jadhav's mother's access to her son was nothing to do with consular access.

You obviously know neither Pakistani law nor Dutch law nor international law. If you claim that XYZ is a national of some country, that country can claim consular access without any question. Your value judgements on a concocted confessional statement from a detainee in the hands of a rival intelligence service only reflect your own ignorance.

But nobody's surprised. :D

As I said, do whatever you want to do with him.
Charge him under laws you have. Present evidence, follow due procedure and award and implement whatever punishment he deserves according to your laws. BTW, India did the same.

We will use him against you.

Back
Top Bottom