What's new

Gulf News editor in Dubai receives threats from BJP’s IT cell and verified accounts

On a related note, are we seeing an outcry & condemnation from Iranian government officials and citizens similar to that from Arab citizens in the GCC?

It would be very disappointing and reflect poorly on the Iranians if not.

On a related note, are we seeing an outcry & condemnation from Iranian government officials and citizens similar to that from Arab citizens in the GCC?

Iran's supreme leader was one of the first to have condemned violence in Delhi.

There is also a thread about it and Pakistan's PM thanked him along with the Turkish President Erdogan.

Get ready to be called a Pakistani, Urban Naxal, Pseudosecular etc etc.

But I do appreciate your efforts

I have already been called 2) and 3) many times on the Internet. Till they forced me to delete my Twitter account (I know I should have stayed strong but I was hopelessly outnumbered by the BJP IT cell.)

1) would be food for a novelty, the problem is I no longer have a problem being called a Pakistani anymore (you know outside India people can't always tell the difference and I no longer feel the need to correct everyone. We all bleed red so it doesn't matter to me anymore). :what: Six years ago if we met and you said that I would one day be siding with the Pakistanis on their forum, I would have laughed it off, "Get lost, man!" But, times have changed for sure. :undecided:

Can you believe it? It takes a roomful of Pakistanis for me to feel pride and faith in my Indian-ness? I read a lot of posts on this Defence pk forum and was instantly hooked. After all these months. I am DONE with Indian trolls (except there are many here as well but I see that they are kinda cute). :smitten:

You and I are both "different" so let us enjoy the full extent of that definition.

Yes there was condemnation from official Iranian handles. Don't have the links handy, but take my word for it.

Don't disagree with what you have written except the quoted part above. Read posts 310 and 311 in this thread for my understanding of the right.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/raci...posts-by-indians.662070/page-21#post-12262287
Neither of us have hard numbers to back our analysis. I won't deny that a significant chunk of middle class Indians would be right wing. But then, that's true around the world.
I tried to cover that under the 'people with pathological hatred of others'.

Neither of us have hard numbers to back our analysis. I won't deny that a significant chunk of middle class Indians would be right wing. But then, that's true around the world.
I tried to cover that under the 'people with pathological hatred of others'.

The point I was trying to make is that unlike traditional fascist and RW movements, that are fueled by the poor and their economic woes, this one is different. It is fueled and sustained by the middle class. The poor (mostly lower castes) are just useful idiots, in their scheme of things.

That is why, this fascist movement will last longer, and sadly, perhaps be bloodier for those on the other side of the fence.

The point I was trying to make is that unlike traditional fascist and RW movements, that are fueled by the poor and their economic woes, this one is different. It is fueled and sustained by the middle class. The poor (mostly lower castes) are just useful idiots, in their scheme of things.

That is why, this fascist movement will last longer, and sadly, perhaps be bloodier for those on the other side of the fence.
Indians aren't that violent, in general. So you're unlikely to see anything more than a few cases of sporadic violence. Most of the hatred is limited to vocal mudslinging (mainly online), and some added real life discrimination.
You will have to use statistics to get the real picture. How many have died in communal violence in recent times? Real violence has reduced, as far as I see.

Further, middle classes and higher don't like violence, since it destroys their lifestyle. Money is king, in India.

Indians aren't that violent, in general. So you're unlikely to see anything more than a few cases of sporadic violence. Most of the hatred is limited to vocal mudslinging (mainly online), and some added real life discrimination.
You will have to use statistics to get the real picture. How many have died in communal violence in recent times? Real violence has reduced, as far as I see.

Further, middle classes and higher don't like violence, since it destroys their lifestyle. Money is king, in India.

Your statements are absolutely correct and no argument there.

However, when I talk about violence, it will be institutionalized and away from the middle and upper class neighborhoods, cheered on by them of course.

Sane and peaceful Indians, which I hope form the majority of Indians, even if they are not Indian Muslims, should try to ostracize the fanatics among them that give their people and country a bad name abroad.

It should be the obligation of any sane Indian, based in the GCC, to denounce such compatriots if they are spreading hatred against their own Muslim compatriots or foreigners abroad.

Pakistani brothers living in the GCC should report such behavior to the authorities. @Malik Alpha people who speak Urdu/Hindi and other languages and understand what hateful Indians are writing, should be at the forefront of this. There is a language barrier here for us Arabs here.

Country to country relations and economic relationships are not determined by Twitter comments from trolls but if such behavior becomes widespread and continuous, it will inevitably impact the perception of Indian and Indians negatively in the Arab and Muslim world. You can already witness this from people who previously where clueless to such behavior in parts of the Indian society.

I am not sure if this is a wise strategy. I don't know the inner dynamics of Indian politics and the ongoing online troll wars but this hatred cannot end well.

@prashantazazel @Kaniska @Joe Shearer and some of the users from Kerala that I have once discussed with on PDF in a cordial manner.

I saw some of your posts in that other thread (Tariq Fatah) and you seem like a sane individual. Can you briefly, to a relatively clueless foreigner, tell what those RSS fanatics are? Do those people have a hatred towards Indian Muslims and Muslims of South Asia or does this hatred extend to other Muslims like Arabs and if that is the case is the motive for that alone, that Muslims happen to be Muslims?

RSS, the group that India's PM Modi is part of, grew up with, is a Hindu supremacist organisation that believes in a doctrine of One Nation, One Language, One Religion, One Constitution.

The RSS, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, founded in 1925—the mothership of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party. Its founding fathers were greatly influenced by Germanand Italian fascism. They likened the Muslims of India to the Jews of Germany, and believed that Muslims have no place in Hindu India. The RSS today, in typical RSS chameleon-speak, distancesitself from this view. But its underlying ideology, in which Muslims are cast as permanent, treacherous “outsiders,” is a constant refrain in the public speeches of BJP politicians, and finds utterance in chilling slogans raised by rampaging mobs. For example: “Mussalman ka ek hi sthan—Kabristan ya Pakistan.” Only one place for the Mussalman—the graveyard, or Pakistan. In October this year, Mohan Bhagwat, the supreme leader of the RSS, said, “India is a Hindu Rashtra”—a Hindu Nation. “This is non-negotiable.”

For the RSS to portray what it is engineering today as an epochal revolution, in which Hindus are finally wiping away centuries of oppression at the hands of India’s earlier Muslim rulers, is a part of its fake-history project. In truth, millions of India’s Muslims are the descendants of people who converted to Islam to escape Hinduism’s cruel practice of caste.

None of the white-supremacist, neo-Nazi groups that are on the rise in the world today can boast of the infrastructure and manpower that the RSS commands. It says that it has fifty-seven thousand shakhas—branches—across the country, and an armed, dedicated militia of more than six million “volunteers.” It runs schools in which millions of students are enrolled, and has its own medical missions, trade unions, farmers’ organisations, media outlets and women’s groups. Recently, it announced that it was opening a training school for those who wish to join
the Indian Army. Under its bhagwa dhwaj—its saffron pennant—a whole host of far-right organisations, known as the Sangh Parivar—the RSS’s “family”—have prospered and multiplied. These organisations, the political equivalents of shell companies, are responsible for shockingly violent attacks on minorities in which, over the years, uncounted thousands have been murdered. Violence, communal conflagration and false-flag attacks are their principal strategies, and have been at the very core of the saffron campaign. RSS starts training thier cadres at a
very young age, thereby indoctinating them with a gloriuos Hindu past which was only to be destroyed by Muslim invaders and hence they need to be punished.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been a member of the RSS all his life. He is a creation of the RSS. He, more than anyone else in its history, has been responsiblefor turning it into the most powerful organisation in India, and for writing its most glorious chapter yet.

Modi’s political career was jump-started in October 2001, just weeks after the 9/11 attacks in the United States, when the BJP removed its elected chief minister in the state of Gujarat, and installed Modi in his place. He was not, at the time, even an elected member of the state’s legislative assembly. Five months into his first term, there was a heinous but mysterious act of arson in which 59 Hindu pilgrims were burned to death in a train coach. As “revenge,” Hindu vigilante mobs went on a well-planned rampage across the state. An estimated 2,500 people, almost all of them Muslim, were murdered in broad daylight. Women were gang-raped on city streets, and tens of thousands were driven from their homes. Immediately after the pogrom, Modi called for elections. He won, not despite the massacre but because of it. He became known as Hindu Hriday Samrat—the Emperor of the Hindu Heart—and was re-elected as chief minister for three consecutive terms. During Modi’s 2014 campaign as the prime ministerial candidate of the BJP—which also featured the massacre of Muslims, this time in the district of Muzaffarnagar
in the state of Uttar Pradesh—a Reuters journalist asked him whether he regretted the 2002 pogrom in Gujarat under his watch. He replied, in all sincerity, that he would regret even the death of a dog if it accidentally came under the wheels of his car. This was pure, well-trained, RSS-speak.

More than four hundred round-the-clock television news channels, millions of WhatsApp groups and TikTok videos keep the population on a drip feed of frenzied bigotry.

On 9 November 2019, the Supreme Court of India ruled on what some have called one of the most important cases in the world. On 6 December 1992, in the town of Ayodhya, a Hindu vigilante mob, organised by the BJP and the Vishwa Hindu Parishad—the World Hindu Council—literally hammered a four-century-old mosque into dust. They claimed that this mosque, the Babri Masjid, was built on the ruins of a Hindu temple that had marked the birthplace of Lord Ram. More than two thousand people, mostly Muslims, were killed in the communal violence that followed. In its recent judgement, the court held that Muslims could not prove their exclusive and continuous possession of the site. It turned the site over to a trust—to be constituted by the BJP government—tasked with building a temple on it. There have been mass arrests of people who have criticised the judgement. The VHP has refused to back down on its past statements that it will turn its attention to other mosques. Theirs can be an endless campaign—after all, everybody came from somewhere, and everything is built over something.

Inter-communal incitement has reached such proportions in India under the BJP that it is no longer possible to dial back. Communal fault lines have existed in the subcontinent for ages, deepened irrevocably by the bloody partition of India in 1947. The BJP's propaganda exploits these fault lines to turn India's unemployed and undereducated youth into its foot soldiers and the country's middle-class into armchair supporters of its politics of hatred. Frankenstein's monster, once created, takes on a life of its own and is impossible to tame.

Even if the strategy does not always win elections in some localities, moving away from it would only mean losing an electorate which has already been electrified by anti-Muslim messaging.

Furthermore, the BJP's anti-Muslim rhetoric is not merely opportunistic. It is more than a mere tactic to polarise voters and distract from an underperforming economy and goes to the very core of its raison d'etre. The party's roots go back to a socio-cultural movement that advocates that India should be a Hindu country and rejects its inherently secular constitution.

In a bid to reduce Muslims to second-class citizens in the country, the party is hollowing out India's democracy and constitutional principles by co-opting institutions such as the judiciary election commission investigative agencies and the police force. It reached for archaic anti-free speech laws to crack down widely on dissidents, critics, journalists, politicalopponents and even peaceful protesters holding candle-lit vigils.

India is set to be the world's youngest country, with almost 44 percent of its population under the age of 25. A large number of these young people are unemployed or underemployed, with the government failing to create the number of jobs needed to keep pace with those entering the workforce.

This makes a large population of young people particularly, though not exclusively, susceptible to the monster of communal polarisation unleashed by the ruling party and its expansive propaganda machinery.

This precarious scenario is worsened by the deliberate decimation of the very institutions that are meant to safeguard against the breakdown of law and order. The anti Muslim violence in Delhi in Feb 2020 is an urgent reminder that India is on the edge. If, in the capital city, citizens can be displaced, hurt, and killed with impunity, it is horrifying to imagine what is to come in the remote parts of the country.

At the same time, there has been no serious reaction from the international community to the BJP's increasingly divisive politics. The day violence broke out in Delhi, US President Donald Trump was visiting India. It takes a special kind of callousness to praise Prime Minister Narendra Modi for maintaining religious freedom in India while parts of Delhi are on fire. The most astonishing part was the deadly silence from the Arab / Muslim countries.

The world, which should hold India to high standards of democracy and civil liberties, does not seem to have taken proportionate cognisance of the country's sharp turn towards a dangerous precipice. This, despite the fact that the sheer size of the country's population will magnify the consequences of widespread unrest and the repercussions will be felt beyond the region.

Here you go brother

This is only the tip of the ice berg. More and more educated Hindus are being radicalized every day in the events and processions managed by rss, the mother org of the indian ruling party BJP

Besides that the indian ruling party BJP's core committee like it's followers is composed of radical rss nazis.

You'd be surprised to know that the top three of the modi's political heirs are not passive like him.

His union minister amit shaw , Bjp's senior office holder, swami, who recently made headlines on global level with his anti Muslim interview

and the ultra venomous of all is the chief minister of the indian state of uttar Pradesh Mr yogi naath. All are total nut cases in spewing hatred against anything Islamic. Two of them on respeated occasions insulted the integrity of Kaaba

@BHarwana @masterchief_mirza @Ace of Spades guys could you plz tag those tweets and interviews?
@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates

You're one of the more erudite and well versed individuals around here as I've noted from the threads you open and contribute to. You surely know - as do many other Arabs - what goes on in the land of "al Hind" these days.

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1609101

https://www.google.com/amp/s/englis...ten-unholy-alliance-between-india-arab-allies

I hold the unreserved opinion that the BJP and "sanghiism" in general now faces a conflict of interest fundamentally. Its entire ethos with regards to galvanising sustenance for its leadership from the Indian voting populace, directing its core hindutva agenda and creating a loyal power base is substantially dependent on an islamophobic narrative.

While they pursue a local political agenda within the subcontinent, just like any other local political group, sanghiism uniquely remains duty bound to fulfil numerous petty oaths such as renaming Islamic place names, building temples on top of mosques, rewriting India's rich and diverse history by exclusion of Islamic elements, and directing a Hindu supremacist course for the nation - perhaps some of the head honchos don't really believe their own propaganda beyond a public display to secure their own statuses, but then again, they probably do.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/india-news/yogi-adityanath-justifies-renaming-faizabad-allahabad-and-mughal-sarai-1945456?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

The problem with such a rabidly extreme and unmitigated strain of islamophobia is that south Asian Muslims (ostensibly BJP's "target" group) aren't the only Muslims around. To compound matters, many millions of Indian Hindu middle classers who unashamedly bash for BJP are financially intertwined with the nation that birthed the religion they despise - Arabia. Never mind the ones working in Arab lands, the remittances to India are huge. The trade is huge. I'm no economist but there is substantial interdependence there between two parties who really shouldn't be interdependent on a purely ideological level. Compartmentalisation has to draw a line somewhere.

Now Arabs - yourself possibly included - proudly remind Muslims the world over that Arab influence has reached them all by virtue of the religion of Islam. Any proud nationalistic Turk, Iranian or Pakistani has no choice but to acknowledge this. Here we are now in a scenario where a fascist movement is directly targeting this extension of Arabism by its acts, misdeeds and words while simultaneously sustaining itself off of Arabian wealth and capital.

The relationship is contradictory and dichotomous, one of a split personality almost.

Pakistanis, Indian Muslims and other concerned parties in the subcontinent (and I include genuine non-hindutva Hindus herein) are well aware that the threat of hindutva is one that impacts them alone and no Arab or Turk or Chinese can or should involve themselves at that specific level. However for Arabs, custodianship of the religion of Islam is relevant. Without reform and total reversal of hindutva philosophy, Arabs will need to reconcile the fact that the wealth they generate and allow to be exported to al Hind will invariably be used to damage their own legacy.

In my opinion, knowing the Arabs I've known in UK, that's not the kind of crap ANY Arab would stand for even for one second.

RSS, the group that India's PM Modi is part of, grew up with, is a Hindu supremacist organisation that believes in a doctrine of One Nation, One Language, One Religion, One Constitution.

The RSS, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, founded in 1925—the mothership of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party. Its founding fathers were greatly influenced by Germanand Italian fascism. They likened the Muslims of India to the Jews of Germany, and believed that Muslims have no place in Hindu India. The RSS today, in typical RSS chameleon-speak, distancesitself from this view. But its underlying ideology, in which Muslims are cast as permanent, treacherous “outsiders,” is a constant refrain in the public speeches of BJP politicians, and finds utterance in chilling slogans raised by rampaging mobs. For example: “Mussalman ka ek hi sthan—Kabristan ya Pakistan.” Only one place for the Mussalman—the graveyard, or Pakistan. In October this year, Mohan Bhagwat, the supreme leader of the RSS, said, “India is a Hindu Rashtra”—a Hindu Nation. “This is non-negotiable.”

For the RSS to portray what it is engineering today as an epochal revolution, in which Hindus are finally wiping away centuries of oppression at the hands of India’s earlier Muslim rulers, is a part of its fake-history project. In truth, millions of India’s Muslims are the descendants of people who converted to Islam to escape Hinduism’s cruel practice of caste.

None of the white-supremacist, neo-Nazi groups that are on the rise in the world today can boast of the infrastructure and manpower that the RSS commands. It says that it has fifty-seven thousand shakhas—branches—across the country, and an armed, dedicated militia of more than six million “volunteers.” It runs schools in which millions of students are enrolled, and has its own medical missions, trade unions, farmers’ organisations, media outlets and women’s groups. Recently, it announced that it was opening a training school for those who wish to join
the Indian Army. Under its bhagwa dhwaj—its saffron pennant—a whole host of far-right organisations, known as the Sangh Parivar—the RSS’s “family”—have prospered and multiplied. These organisations, the political equivalents of shell companies, are responsible for shockingly violent attacks on minorities in which, over the years, uncounted thousands have been murdered. Violence, communal conflagration and false-flag attacks are their principal strategies, and have been at the very core of the saffron campaign. RSS starts training thier cadres at a
very young age, thereby indoctinating them with a gloriuos Hindu past which was only to be destroyed by Muslim invaders and hence they need to be punished.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been a member of the RSS all his life. He is a creation of the RSS. He, more than anyone else in its history, has been responsiblefor turning it into the most powerful organisation in India, and for writing its most glorious chapter yet.

Modi’s political career was jump-started in October 2001, just weeks after the 9/11 attacks in the United States, when the BJP removed its elected chief minister in the state of Gujarat, and installed Modi in his place. He was not, at the time, even an elected member of the state’s legislative assembly. Five months into his first term, there was a heinous but mysterious act of arson in which 59 Hindu pilgrims were burned to death in a train coach. As “revenge,” Hindu vigilante mobs went on a well-planned rampage across the state. An estimated 2,500 people, almost all of them Muslim, were murdered in broad daylight. Women were gang-raped on city streets, and tens of thousands were driven from their homes. Immediately after the pogrom, Modi called for elections. He won, not despite the massacre but because of it. He became known as Hindu Hriday Samrat—the Emperor of the Hindu Heart—and was re-elected as chief minister for three consecutive terms. During Modi’s 2014 campaign as the prime ministerial candidate of the BJP—which also featured the massacre of Muslims, this time in the district of Muzaffarnagar
in the state of Uttar Pradesh—a Reuters journalist asked him whether he regretted the 2002 pogrom in Gujarat under his watch. He replied, in all sincerity, that he would regret even the death of a dog if it accidentally came under the wheels of his car. This was pure, well-trained, RSS-speak.

More than four hundred round-the-clock television news channels, millions of WhatsApp groups and TikTok videos keep the population on a drip feed of frenzied bigotry.

On 9 November 2019, the Supreme Court of India ruled on what some have called one of the most important cases in the world. On 6 December 1992, in the town of Ayodhya, a Hindu vigilante mob, organised by the BJP and the Vishwa Hindu Parishad—the World Hindu Council—literally hammered a four-century-old mosque into dust. They claimed that this mosque, the Babri Masjid, was built on the ruins of a Hindu temple that had marked the birthplace of Lord Ram. More than two thousand people, mostly Muslims, were killed in the communal violence that followed. In its recent judgement, the court held that Muslims could not prove their exclusive and continuous possession of the site. It turned the site over to a trust—to be constituted by the BJP government—tasked with building a temple on it. There have been mass arrests of people who have criticised the judgement. The VHP has refused to back down on its past statements that it will turn its attention to other mosques. Theirs can be an endless campaign—after all, everybody came from somewhere, and everything is built over something.

Inter-communal incitement has reached such proportions in India under the BJP that it is no longer possible to dial back. Communal fault lines have existed in the subcontinent for ages, deepened irrevocably by the bloody partition of India in 1947. The BJP's propaganda exploits these fault lines to turn India's unemployed and undereducated youth into its foot soldiers and the country's middle-class into armchair supporters of its politics of hatred. Frankenstein's monster, once created, takes on a life of its own and is impossible to tame.

Even if the strategy does not always win elections in some localities, moving away from it would only mean losing an electorate which has already been electrified by anti-Muslim messaging.

Furthermore, the BJP's anti-Muslim rhetoric is not merely opportunistic. It is more than a mere tactic to polarise voters and distract from an underperforming economy and goes to the very core of its raison d'etre. The party's roots go back to a socio-cultural movement that advocates that India should be a Hindu country and rejects its inherently secular constitution.

In a bid to reduce Muslims to second-class citizens in the country, the party is hollowing out India's democracy and constitutional principles by co-opting institutions such as the judiciary election commission investigative agencies and the police force. It reached for archaic anti-free speech laws to crack down widely on dissidents, critics, journalists, politicalopponents and even peaceful protesters holding candle-lit vigils.

India is set to be the world's youngest country, with almost 44 percent of its population under the age of 25. A large number of these young people are unemployed or underemployed, with the government failing to create the number of jobs needed to keep pace with those entering the workforce.

This makes a large population of young people particularly, though not exclusively, susceptible to the monster of communal polarisation unleashed by the ruling party and its expansive propaganda machinery.

This precarious scenario is worsened by the deliberate decimation of the very institutions that are meant to safeguard against the breakdown of law and order. The anti Muslim violence in Delhi in Feb 2020 is an urgent reminder that India is on the edge. If, in the capital city, citizens can be displaced, hurt, and killed with impunity, it is horrifying to imagine what is to come in the remote parts of the country.

At the same time, there has been no serious reaction from the international community to the BJP's increasingly divisive politics. The day violence broke out in Delhi, US President Donald Trump was visiting India. It takes a special kind of callousness to praise Prime Minister Narendra Modi for maintaining religious freedom in India while parts of Delhi are on fire. The most astonishing part was the deadly silence from the Arab / Muslim countries.

The world, which should hold India to high standards of democracy and civil liberties, does not seem to have taken proportionate cognisance of the country's sharp turn towards a dangerous precipice. This, despite the fact that the sheer size of the country's population will magnify the consequences of widespread unrest and the repercussions will be felt beyond the region.

Somebody give this brother a positive rating for such a long, informative and detailed post.

I have to blatantly admit my previous ignorance in this regard of having underestimated the rise of Hindu fanatics in India and what a divisive role they have played in India and the hatred they harbor not only towards Pakistan but regular Muslims. This is not really the type of Indian that you interact with in the GCC or in the West. One should also be careful not to generalize all Indians however and I still do believe that India has no other option but to return to a more sane policy post-Modi, otherwise I could see serious communal/regional/religious clashes emerge in India long-term.

Many Arabs (dare I say the vast majority) have been ignorant to what extent such a policy have impacted Muslims in India and unfortunately Arabs as a collective (people and governments) have been preoccupied with the substantive civil wars and unrest in the Arab world post Arab Spring.

@masterchief_mirza

When such examples of hatred are displayed by some Indians in the GCC (online) it reaches closer to home. Have in mind that Arabs don't/can't follow internal Indian politics or internal South Asian affairs as closely as locals just for linguistic, geographic etc. reasons. That and what I wrote above.

In that light those medals (which in fact is a courtesy to the country which the leader represents - not so much the leader itself) were a clear mistake, although we all know how ALL nation states operate and what their priorities tend to be (economy) above most else.

I have to admit that I don't harbor any ill feelings towards the regular peaceful Indian, Arabs don't really have a historical reason for doing such a thing, so my hope is that things improve and that eventually Pakistan's and India's relations can improve as well. If the Arab world, Pakistan and India cooperated, (West Asia and South Asia as a whole), a lot of positives could emerge.

Lastly If I had a say I would strictly prioritize fellow Arabs and fellow Muslims (rest should be exceptional/knowledge based individuals who could contribute to critical sectors) but at the same time I would feel that a ban on people based on their nationality, religion etc. would be a wrong policy as every individual should be judged as he is/what he represents/his ability/personality.

Anyway I am not the ruler or last decision maker. We will see what the future has in store but I am happy that authorities in UAE and other GCC countries have taken this behavior seriously.

I stand with the Pajeet

Did not really know what that was before Google.:rofl::o: The internet.:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom