What's new

Gulf News editor in Dubai receives threats from BJP’s IT cell and verified accounts

Bhai tu theek to hai na? You are making too much sense. I am not used to this from Indians.

Sadly, in modern Bharat, you have a right to feel that way. :(

But sensible people do live in/come from India. It's the silent majority (65.5%) that did not vote for Modi! Humari koi sunta nahin aaj kal ye bat algh hai :what:

But sensible people do live in/come from India. It's the silent majority (65.5%) that did not vote for Modi! Humari koi sunta nahin aaj kal ye bat algh hai :what:

Thanks for the breath of fresh air, but 65% is an exaggeration. Many of those who did not vote for Modi, still "want to teach the Muslims a lesson"

But you need to continue to preach, like Prof VK Tripathi is doing in Delhi.

If anyone wants info on who operates BJP IT cell in Dubai. I know who it is.
Tell me..

Sadly, sane Hindus are very few.. but I don't deny they don't exist.. 65.5% is a huge exaggeration.

Thanks for the breath of fresh air, but 65% is an exaggeration. Many of those who did not vote for Modi, still "want to teach the Muslims a lesson"

But you need to continue to preach, like Prof VK Tripathi is doing in Delhi.

Bhai, I don't even know VK Tripathy (will look him up) but there are many sensible people in India. It looks like you live in the USA. There in the NRI community, I agree many Indians (especially Hindus) are gone case totally. The idiots are living off the charity of white Americans/Jews etc. and they are being racist against another community, of helpless Muslims in India, especially those of poor economic status. These NRIs of USA are sucking up to Gulf Arab Muslims all the time...their only religion is money, and "foren" citizenship.

You should probably travel to India if you haven't lately. It still has a lot of sweet and nice people. But yeah, this brainwashing Nazi ideology led by a criminal called Modi...I don't know how it happened. But it was always there. I can tell you many of my own friends are like that. I grew up with them. It's a difficult situation to be in to learn about their sick views.

Like it or not, I still have FAITH in a plural India.

BTW, are you Indian Muslim? I can feel how you feel, man. But not all of us are card-carrying RSS fanatics. I have never voted BJP in my life, nor will I ever especially after everything they did.

Sane and peaceful Indians, which I hope form the majority of Indians, even if they are not Indian Muslims, should try to ostracize the fanatics among them that give their people and country a bad name abroad.

It should be the obligation of any sane Indian, based in the GCC, to denounce such compatriots if they are spreading hatred against their own Muslim compatriots or foreigners abroad.

Pakistani brothers living in the GCC should report such behavior to the authorities. @Malik Alpha people who speak Urdu/Hindi and other languages and understand what hateful Indians are writing, should be at the forefront of this. There is a language barrier here for us Arabs here.

Country to country relations and economic relationships are not determined by Twitter comments from trolls but if such behavior becomes widespread and continuous, it will inevitably impact the perception of Indian and Indians negatively in the Arab and Muslim world. You can already witness this from people who previously where clueless to such behavior in parts of the Indian society.

I am not sure if this is a wise strategy. I don't know the inner dynamics of Indian politics and the ongoing online troll wars but this hatred cannot end well.

@prashantazazel @Kaniska @Joe Shearer and some of the users from Kerala that I have once discussed with on PDF in a cordial manner.

Bhai, I don't even know VK Tripathy (will look him up) but there are many sensible people in India. It looks like you live in the USA. There in the NRI community, I agree many Indians (especially Hindus) are gone case totally. The idiots are living off the charity of white Americans/Jews etc. and they are being racist against another community, of helpless Muslims in India, especially those of poor economic status. These NRIs of USA are sucking up to Gulf Arab Muslims all the time...their only religion is money, and "foren" citizenship.

You should probably travel to India if you haven't lately. It still has a lot of sweet and nice people. But yeah, this brainwashing Nazi ideology led by a criminal called Modi...I don't know how it happened. But it was always there. I can tell you many of my own friends are like that. I grew up with them. It's a difficult situation to be in to learn about their sick views.

BTW, are you Indian Muslim? I can feel how you feel, man. But not all of us are card-carrying RSS fanatics. I have never voted BJP in my life, nor will I ever especially after everything they did.

I saw some of your posts in that other thread (Tariq Fatah) and you seem like a sane individual. Can you briefly, to a relatively clueless foreigner, tell what those RSS fanatics are? Do those people have a hatred towards Indian Muslims and Muslims of South Asia or does this hatred extend to other Muslims like Arabs and if that is the case is the motive for that alone, that Muslims happen to be Muslims?

Last edited:
already told up there Bro Vivek Saxena. He runs the IT cell UAE. He deleted his twitter. His facebook is still active.
This guy is already under the radar. He deleted his twitter handle because he was caught by Indian Muslims for disrespecting Islam and Muslims.. But his tweets were captured and sent as pics to the authorities already if I am not mistaken.

Do those people have a hatred towards Indian Muslims and Muslims of South Asia or does this hatred extend to other Muslims like Arabs and if that is the case is the motive for that alone, that Muslims happen to be Muslims?
Does it matter?

I go to India quite often - work/family reasons. The NRI Hindus are a strange lot. They cheer on the mistreatment of Muslims in India, but don't want the same to happen to them in the US.

I don't need to preach to you about what is wrong with India these days. You seem to know and understand it quite well. In my class of 30 students, 29 of them hate Muslims with a passion (apparently not me though, because I am "different" - I am sure you heard that line), even though their interaction with Muslims in minimal, and no Muslim ever harmed them, but fueled by the baseless WhatsApp propaganda.

What is especially disappointing is that amongst all this hate, the BJP is cleverly moving towards authoritarian state. Muslims are simply the mechanism to help them get there. Laws that are being passed to target ostensibly Muslims (and cheered on by the Bhakts) will be utilized later against the masses to suppress any dissent.

This guy is already under the radar. He deleted his twitter handle because he was caught by Indian Muslims for disrespecting Islam and Muslims.. But his tweets were captured and sent as pics to the authorities already if I am not mistaken.
He is under radar but he is their head. He deleted his twitter after UAE started the action. I will give you others names as well soon.

Does it matter?

It matters because I am trying to understand what their ideology and motivations are grounded in. I find it difficult to comprehend what an Arab Muslim in say Morocco near the Atlantic Ocean or an African Nigerian Muslim has to do with internal Indian politics and hateful/violent communal riots.

I want to know if this hatred is ethnically or religiously motivated or both.

In any case such behavior should not be welcomed and should be combated actively with an iron fist.

I saw some of your posts in that other thread (Tariq Fatah) and you seem like a sane individual. Can you briefly, to a relatively clueless foreigner, tell what those RSS fanatics are? Do those people have a hatred towards Indian Muslims and Muslims of South Asia or does this hatred extend to other Muslims like Arabs and if that is the case is the motive for that alone, that Muslims happen to be Muslims?

A simple google search will tell you all that you need to know. It is a paramilitary organization modeled on the lines to the Nazis of Germany.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...omments-on-india.662512/page-16#post-12257594

Hindus tweeting against Islam feels like nothing, when you get a whiff of their despicable commentary on YouTube and witness the lengths to which they go in expressing their venomous hatred for Muslims and their religion.

@PakSword Is YouTube under the radar of UAE authorities? Because take my word for it, this is where they (Internet Hindus) peddle most filth.

He is under radar but he is their head. He deleted his twitter after UAE started the action. I will give you others names as well soon.

You should report such users to the authorities of the UAE. Not on PDF.

https://uaecabinet.ae/en/contact-the-prime-minister

https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/default.aspx

(use the contact forms of the relevant police department in each emirate in the UAE)

Or if it is really bad.

https://ae.linkedin.com/jobs/signals-intelligence-agency-(sia)-jobs?trk=expired_jd_redirect

Back
Top Bottom