What's new

Gulf News editor in Dubai receives threats from BJP’s IT cell and verified accounts

Sane and peaceful Indians, which I hope form the majority of Indians, even if they are not Indian Muslims, should try to ostracize the fanatics among them that give their people and country a bad name abroad.

Ostracizing is difficult, man. Some of them were people I grew up with. One of them was my girlfriend for 5 years. The rot is very deep. But on second thought, maybe those are the kind of people I grew up around which is unfortunate. I need better company, and have promised myself to choose my friends carefully in the future.

It should be the obligation of any sane Indian, based in the GCC, to denounce such compatriots if they are spreading hatred against their own Muslim compatriots or foreigners abroad.

I always do. But I don't it on social media because it can create problems for my family members in India. However, if something happens in my physical proximity, I always raise my voice. At least I don't support such imbeciles.

Country to country relations and economic relationships are not determined by Twitter comments from trolls but if such behavior becomes widespread and continuous, it will inevitably impact the perception of Indian and Indians negatively in the Arab and Muslim world.

I agree with you. The matter has become serious and just blanket condemnations by Modi will not cut it anymore. The Saudi Arab ambassadors and royal family members should directly ask Modi to condemn people like Tejasvi Surya, and issue an apology. He should be told to man up, and own up to his BJP party members who violate boundaries.

The opposition parties of India - non BJP - do not support such loutish behaviour. You can take the example of Mrs. Sonia Gandhi, and Rahul Gandhi of Congress. They will condemn such stupidities. In fact, they are fighting it on a daily basis. It's a separate issue that there isn't much of an opposition left in India anymore.

I saw some of your posts in that other thread (Tariq Fatah) and you seem like a sane individual. Can you briefly, to a relatively clueless foreigner, tell what those RSS fanatics are? Do those people have a hatred towards Indian Muslims and Muslims of South Asia or does this hatred extend to other Muslims like Arabs and if that is the case is the motive for that alone, that Muslims happen to be Muslims?

Thank you, I thought that was a basic qualification to be human being. Your question is very difficult to answer. The truth is only a tiny number of Indians are active RSS supporters -- say, 7 to 8 percent. At least 35% voted for Narendra Modi's party, so these are the ones who somehow "dislike" Muslims (Modi orchestrated a massacre of 2000 Muslims in his home state of Gujarat before becoming Prime Minister so he's definitely very anti-Muslim) You can add another 30-40% as somewhat ignorant people, although many would have Muslim friends.. The problem is they don't know much about Islam, so their brains are filled with half-baked lies and exaggerations about Muslims. They will believe any rumours such as Muslims spreading Coronavirus in India. India's average literacy is only 71% and most literate people aren't educated enough. So, a lot of ignorant people live in India, unfortunately. They believe in news rumours spread from WhatsApp factories. Cult leaders like Modi have learned how to exploit their ignorance and brainwash them.

So now let's only focus on the educated Indians which are 20 percent. These are the professionals, many can speak English properly. In this segment, many are Modi supporters. But there is a huge opposition as well. The Shaheen Bagh protests against CAA weren't led by only Muslims but also a lot of Hindus who range from leftists to liberals and Congress supporters. If you check Twitter India feed, you will learn that more Hindus are opposing Modi and his party than Muslims.

Really Twitter India is one of the best sources if you want to know about all those Indians who are opposing Narendra Modi and his divisive politics. I myself don't visit there but I read the tweets all the time, there is a formidable opposition.

But yes, your question is very difficult to answer because the current situation in India is really bad. Hope this was a good start.

Fun begins .... lol .. good... its getting worst day by day.. but in the background have feeling something else is cooking. $$$$$ or UAE planning to reduce the number of Indians. Because it seems UAE locals feels that they are losing a grip on govt control.
nothing special its their standard operating procedure the standard attitude of Indian troll army, just go to any social media platform you will observe they troll in herds on all social media platforms and if the other sides shows tolerance then they take it as their victory and consider it as their fundamental right to impose their agenda and narrative based on (troll)traffic which they generate, if other side respond and try put them at their place they play victim card and demand equal treatment .....

Nothing serious, you will observe all will be back to normal in few days .....

You should report such users to the authorities of the UAE. Not on PDF.

https://uaecabinet.ae/en/contact-the-prime-minister

https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/default.aspx

(use the contact forms of the relevant police department in each emirate in the UAE)

Or if it is really bad.

https://ae.linkedin.com/jobs/signals-intelligence-agency-(sia)-jobs?trk=expired_jd_redirect
Have been reporting them to Dubai police they are quite helpful in this regards. Post on Pdf only about main people from BJP political circle who run these cells not the low tire one. They are reported to Dubai police.

You should report such users to the authorities of the UAE. Not on PDF.

https://uaecabinet.ae/en/contact-the-prime-minister

https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/default.aspx

(use the contact forms of the relevant police department in each emirate in the UAE)

Or if it is really bad.

https://ae.linkedin.com/jobs/signals-intelligence-agency-(sia)-jobs?trk=expired_jd_redirect

Unfortunately, the sane Indians' voices are silenced by the hateful Indians', that can show which one's in the minority and which one's the majority. The Abuse they've started against the Arabs now is the one we've been dealing with for a long time now and there really isn't a whole lot of complexity in their ideology other than pure unadulterated hatred and brainwashing. First, they hated each other, then they hated the muslims of the subcontinent, and now that that isn't sustainable anymore, their hatred is getting directed to the Arab Muslims. It's a ever growing issue of hatred and dehumanization with want of "revenge" at it's base. Simply put, Indians are a screwed bunch of people ethically and morally.

nothing special its their standard operating procedure the standard attitude of Indian troll army, just go to any social media platform you will observe they troll in herds on all social media platforms and if the other sides shows tolerance then they take it as their victory and consider it as their fundamental right to impose their agenda and narrative based on (troll)traffic which they generate, if other side respond and try put them at their place they play victim card and demand equal treatment .....

Nothing serious, you will observe all will be back to normal in few days .....
hopefully, they open the doors for Pakistani professionals. Once for fun I applied for job in UAE in there tech sector, never receive any response even i qualified. Later found the HR department was run by Indians..

Lol...what is interesting here is that not one of these retards is condemning the hate messages that they have posted, or apologizing for them, but instead have started targetting people who speak up against hate.

The level of depravity of this society is amazing

Updated with the correct link.

Sane and peaceful Indians, which I hope form the majority of Indians, even if they are not Indian Muslims, should try to ostracize the fanatics among them that give their people and country a bad name abroad.

It should be the obligation of any sane Indian, based in the GCC, to denounce such compatriots if they are spreading hatred against their own Muslim compatriots or foreigners abroad.

Pakistani brothers living in the GCC should report such behavior to the authorities. @Malik Alpha people who speak Urdu/Hindi and other languages and understand what hateful Indians are writing, should be at the forefront of this. There is a language barrier here for us Arabs here.

Country to country relations and economic relationships are not determined by Twitter comments from trolls but if such behavior becomes widespread and continuous, it will inevitably impact the perception of Indian and Indians negatively in the Arab and Muslim world. You can already witness this from people who previously where clueless to such behavior in parts of the Indian society.

I am not sure if this is a wise strategy. I don't know the inner dynamics of Indian politics and the ongoing online troll wars but this hatred cannot end well.

@prashantazazel @Kaniska @Joe Shearer and some of the users from Kerala that I have once discussed with on PDF in a cordial manner.

I saw some of your posts in that other thread (Tariq Fatah) and you seem like a sane individual. Can you briefly, to a relatively clueless foreigner, tell what those RSS fanatics are? Do those people have a hatred towards Indian Muslims and Muslims of South Asia or does this hatred extend to other Muslims like Arabs and if that is the case is the motive for that alone, that Muslims happen to be Muslims?
Well noted bro. Around 10 years ago my friends beat up an Indian Hindu for speaking against Islam and handed him over to police and then policemen also beat him up infront of everyone before shoving him in the car. His fate is unknown though citing the strict laws of KSA compared to UAE I am sure he wasn't simply deported.
Incase of any such incident we know how to deal with these cockroaches.

Pakistani brothers living in the GCC should report such behavior to the authorities. @Malik Alpha people who speak Urdu/Hindi and other languages and understand what hateful Indians are writing, should be at the forefront of this. There is a language barrier here for us Arabs here.

Country to country relations and economic relationships are not determined by Twitter comments from trolls but if such behavior becomes widespread and continuous, it will inevitably impact the perception of Indian and Indians negatively in the Arab and Muslim world. You can already witness this from people who previously where clueless to such behavior in parts of the Indian society.

I am not sure if this is a wise strategy. I don't know the inner dynamics of Indian politics and the ongoing online troll wars but this hatred cannot end well.

@prashantazazel @Kaniska @Joe Shearer and some of the users from Kerala that I have once discussed with on PDF in a cordial manner.

I@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates I will be honest with you man...hindus in general are not united lot...they are broken into castes...the only thing that unites them is this association with the country called india...many muslim invaders harassed and tortured hindus...they said they followed the teachings of their prophet..their motto was to demolish the temples and idols in them and convert polytheist hindus to islam by hook or crook.
They said they were walking in the path of their prophet who demolished idols in kaaba..they said they were doing a favour to islam because it was written in quran idol worship is the worst of the sins.
This hate for hindus continued for centuries and it culminated in the partition of our land into two.
Even after independence there were many terrorist attacks by pakistan on india( kashmir, mumbai 1993, 2008 etc)..indian muslims still support pakistan.
After all this hindus united keeping their divisions aside..they have developed a deep hatred for muslims and islam(because islam considers us filth as islam believes we are indulging in shirk).
You cant expect to receive love when you start abusing and insulting others religion openly...as long as indian muslims dont place their country and theirr country men above their religion,this hate between these two communities continue.
But at the same time we dont go around killing muslims.muslims have killed more hindus in india than the other way round.
Muslims and hindus on the surface get along well..there is no institutionalized discrimination against them..however within their hearts they dont love each other.

Last edited:
It matters because I am trying to understand what their ideology and motivations are grounded in.
read this you will understand their 'motivation and ideology' ... CLICK HERE

Baitul Muqaddas is claimed by Jews Makkah is claimed by Indian Hindus, so now you can figure out what they want and what could be their future actions here keep in mind they have already demolished Babri Mosque under the claim that it was the birthplace of their Lord Ram .....
I want to know if this hatred is ethnically or religiously motivated or both.
its both .... just google what they call Arabs ....

Oops Indians deported: somebody help him, poor anti-Muslim and anti Pakistan living in UAE:

EWIdOQmXQAEND0d

I don't need to preach to you about what is wrong with India these days. You seem to know and understand it quite well. In my class of 30 students, 29 of them hate Muslims with a passion (apparently not me though, because I am "different" - I am sure you heard that line), even though their interaction with Muslims in minimal, and no Muslim ever harmed them, but fueled by the baseless WhatsApp propaganda.

29 of 30 is an abnormally huge figure but I am not surprised. Just so you know I always object when someone uses words like "su-##la", "ka-##wa" (just used for reference here, I strongly denounce such racist vocabulary). Not everyone else does and it saddens me.

What is especially disappointing is that amongst all this hate, the BJP is cleverly moving towards authoritarian state. Muslims are simply the mechanism to help them get there. Laws that are being passed to target ostensibly Muslims (and cheered on by the Bhakts) will be utilized later against the masses to suppress any dissent.

I think many Indians do suffer from an Authoritarian Personality Syndrome. Why else would Mein Kampf be a bestseller in India for so many years? It's no longer a surprise. I have seen perfectly reasonable people admire Adolf Hitler...it blows the mind. Being a Gandhi supporter in modern Bharat makes you the butt of jokes...I have listened to university professors say nasty shit about Gandhi, so much it boggles the mind. Will any Pakistani abuse Jinnah? I don't think so. They genuinely love and venerate him.

Back
Top Bottom