What's new

Gulbuddin Hekmatyar: Will the Afghanistan warlord turn out to be Pakistan’s wild card against India?

Sorry to break it to you mr panjabi. Your numbers are all wrong, a quick google search using your **** news outlet proves so... if one is to search for more than 5mins I'm sure they'll be able to get a true break down of AID given to pak.

I suggest you go back and read up on the AID given to your govt for refugees. Rather than just choosing arbitrary numbers.

Remove spaces in link

tribune com pk /story/ 1128659/ pakistan-calls-aid-millions-afghan-refugees/

I'm just curious, did you read the article.

The article states:

Pakistan receives just $5.20 per refugee per year in international aid to provide the displaced with healthcare and education — and that is only for those who are registered.

Let's do the math according to this source:

--> 5.20 per registered refugee -- there are 1,500,000 registered refugees (and 1,500,000 unregistered)
--> there are 365 days in a year in case you don't know
--> so it is $0.014246575 or 1.4 cents per registered refugee per day ;-) (daal-khor Punjabi can do arithmetic)
Now divide that by 2 since there are as my unregistered refugees per day
--> so it is .7 cents per day (daal-khor Punjabi can do arithmetic while American educated Afghan immigrant can't ??)

Further use the 80c on the dollar to host country rule -- and you get 0.14 cents per day per Afghan refugee using the conversion rate of 100 rupees per dollar that is 14 paisa per day ... who can live in 14 paisa per day.

Have some respect azeezzam -- and do all of us a favor, use the thing between your ears it can help you understand an amazing variety of things.

And, if you were able to do the math -- shame on you -- for while you live in the US like me, it is the poor Pakistani peasant, plumber who has borne the cost of your compatriots, among them Punjabis who you prefer to spit.

There is an Afghan saying: If you spit at the sky -- it just falls on your face (don't remember the Dari version).

How do you know if hes a punjabi or not? Or is the superior racist Afghan speaking if you are one that is. Earlier you used the term ****, that is considered racist here.
what has afghanis brought with them in Pakistan??? drugs , prostitutions, Kalashnikov culture, various kind of diseases, & smuggling... that is for ppl to know what a mess of aghan refugees have been doing in our country 2ndly hekmetyar or anyone else always turns against Pakistan once they come in power in their country...

The amazing thing is this -- that the article he so proudly posted actually proved my point -- and this is an educated Afghan, probably an Afghan American, educated in American schools. This is the level of depredation that the Afghan people have sunk to. Even our brother @A-Team seems to make the claim (though he avoids confronting me on it) that Pakistanis somehow gained from this.

Aafarin @Kandahari jan -- congratulations on intellectually skewering yourself -- I do pity you

Last edited:
I'm just curious, did you read the article.

The article states:

Pakistan receives just $5.20 per refugee per year in international aid to provide the displaced with healthcare and education — and that is only for those who are registered.

Let's do the math according to this source:

--> 5.20 per registered refugee -- there are 1,500,000 registered refugees (and 1,500,000 unregistered)
--> there are 365 days in a year in case you don't know
--> so it is $0.014246575 or 1.4 cents per registered refugee per day ;-) (daal-khor Punjabi can do arithmetic)
Now divide that by 2 since there are as my unregistered refugees per day
--> so it is .7 cents per day (daal-khor Punjabi can do arithmetic while American educated Afghan immigrant can't ??)

Further use the 80c on the dollar to host country rule -- and you get 0.14 cents per day per Afghan refugee using the conversion rate of 100 rupees per dollar that is 14 rupees per day ... who can live in 14 rupees per day.

Have some respect azeezzam -- and do all of us a favor, use the thing between your ears it can help you understand an amazing variety of things.

And, if you were able to do the math -- shame on you -- for while you live in the US like me, it is the poor Pakistani peasant, plumber who has borne the cost of your compatriots, among them Punjabis who you prefer to spit.

There is an Afghan saying: If you spit at the sky -- it just falls on your face (don't remember the Dari version).

The amazing thing is this -- that the article he so proudly posted actually proved my point -- and this is an educated Afghan, probably an Afghan American, educated in American schools. This is the level of depredation that the Afghan people have sunk to. Even our brother @A-Team seems to make the claim (though he avoids confronting me on it) that Pakistanis somehow gained from this.

Aafarin @Kandahari jan -- congratulations on intellectually skewering yourself -- I do pity you
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Sorry to say majority of Pakistan members (mostly kids) here are bunch of idiots. Don't engage.

@Topic, Gulbudin is just another mujahideen commander he will blend with the rest who are already in the government. 45% of the current parliamentarians, many ministers, deputies, governors, generals, ambassadors are all from his party who are serving Afghan government since 2002 so basically he will not have any huge influence over government's decisions. His return is a welcome step for peace and prosperity in Afghanistan he should contribute in the development of Afghanistan.

I mean seriously ??? @Kandahari what were you thinking ?

I challenge you to live in 14 paisa per day in Pakistan for 1 week -- I challenge you, your family to try it.

have some shame -- not a lot but a little shame
what does he thinks?? is he sort of a superior kind?? i mean he used word mr. panjabi sounds like he made it a derogatory remarks against Pakistanis but he doesnt know that we have Punjabis, Balochis, Sindhis, Gilgit Baltistanis & PAKISTANI PASHTUNS and we r proud of each and every race living in Pakistan :pakistan: .... and about mr. punjabi we r proud that we r punjabi and we rule afghan *** :cheers:

Sorry to say majority of Pakistan members (mostly kids) here are bunch of idiots. Don't engage.

@Topic, Gulbudin is just another mujahideen commander he will blend with the rest who are already in the government. 45% of the current parliamentarians, many ministers, deputies, governors, generals, ambassadors are all from his party who are serving Afghan government since 2002 so basically he will not have any huge influence over government's decisions. His return is a welcome step for peace and prosperity in Afghanistan he should contribute in the development of Afghanistan.

ohh cool all those criminal warlords who killed raped and committed every notorious crime against afghanis r in government in afghanistan wow cooooolllllll

what does he thinks?? is he sort of a superior kind?? i mean he used word mr. panjabi sounds like he made it a derogatory remarks against Pakistanis but he doesnt know that we have Punjabis, Balochis, Sindhis, Gilgit Baltistanis & PAKISTANI PASHTUNS and we r proud of each and every race living in Pakistan :pakistan: .... and about mr. punjabi we r proud that we r punjabi and we rule afghan *** :cheers:

Oh well... and we thought your whole nation to top google for camel, dog, child por.n?

I mean seriously? these warlords are paragons of human rights??? what has happened to Afghans?

The civil war they unleashed -- the butchery??

Where do you get the word 'butchery' from?

Uh so much care from a Pakistani... were Taliban and Alqaeda saints which were and are still being supported openly by Pakistan against Afghans?

Oh well... and we thought your whole nation to top google for camel, dog, child por.n?

Uh so much care from a Pakistani... were Taliban and Alqaeda saints which were and are still being supported openly by Pakistan against Afghans?

Sure sure -- Pakistan -- evil scum -- but let's talk about how Afghans seem to have the sole license to to bestow butchers into holy men.

I didn't coin the term butcher -- it is commonly used by authors -- see the next article I'm going to post.

BTW: it is was Afghans who kept Al Qaeda in Afghanistan -- Pakistan tried to persuade them to give Osama up.

Al Qaeda has attacked Pakistani military establishment with a vengeance.

Same goes for your country... coming through centuries.

It sure does ... but you're the one claiming to be holy ...

It is a matter of disgrace for Pakistan that such practices exist

Sure sure -- Pakistan -- evil scum -- but let's talk about how Afghans seem to have the sole license to to bestow butchers into holy men.

I didn't coin the term butcher -- it is commonly used by authors -- see the next article I'm going to post.

BTW: it is was Afghans who kept Al Qaeda in Afghanistan -- Pakistan tried to persuade them to give Osama up.

Al Qaeda has attacked Pakistani military establishment with a vengeance.

You can't disregard internationally accepted facts.

See 99% of your kinds use mass media and have zero knowledge of ground realities, who wasn't a butcher in 90s? and who made them butcher? where are the rest of the butchers? are the authors naive or simply playing with words in favor of some organizations?

Same here with us too.

True but compare that to India -- for 2 billion dollars they are able to get Afghans to sing tunes brotherhood etc.

.[/QUOTE]
It's not money i believe , it is just as i hate you so your enemy is my friend .

wudnt like to waste my time on such a thread where i have to expose afghani scums however your hekmetyar is famouse for bacha bazi and rapre is very common in afghanistan of every kind just go to www.rawa.org and you will find soo many disturbing stories regarding afghans & here r few names of afghan angels & rest you shud find out yourself

Abdul Malik Pahlawan
Atta Muhammad Nur
Abdul Rashid Dostum
Mohammad Mohaqiq

True but compare that to India -- for 2 billion dollars they are able to get Afghans to sing tunes brotherhood etc.

It's not money i believe , it is just as i hate you so your enemy is my friend .[/QUOTE]

its all about money bro ....

See 99% of your kinds use mass media and have zero knowledge of ground realities,

I mean seriously ??? do you want me to list your theories about how Afghans are unique and they they move to different counties ??

Are you kidding me?? Every Afghan thinks Pakistanis made money on refugees?? no matter how many facts and figures you use.

Pakistanis are delusional but Afghans set a standard even Pakistanis cannot hope to match.

Get real ...

who wasn't a butcher in 90s? and who made them butcher? where are the rest of the butchers? are the authors naive or simply playing with words in favor of some organizations?

And what is your point -- what gives you the sole right to white wash Dostum, Hekmatyar and not Mollah Umar??

Same here with us too.

Oh please there is a reason the documentary "Dancing Boys of Afghanistan" was made in Afghanistan not Pakistan. Own up to your faults.

See 99% of your kinds use mass media and have zero knowledge of ground realities, who wasn't a butcher in 90s? and who made them butcher? where are the rest of the butchers? are the authors naive or simply playing with words in favor of some organizations?

Same here with us too.

Come on @Sher Malang where did you go ... I challenge you to prove that Pakistanis made money on Afghan refugees.

Let's use facts. I just did ... prove my math wrong?!?!

But I already know you won't -- because you can't

Back
Top Bottom