What's new

Gulbuddin Hekmatyar: Will the Afghanistan warlord turn out to be Pakistan’s wild card against India?

Good..let him unleash his ruthless forces and begin the butchering...Pakistan survival in Afghanistan is directly proportional to the concentration of blood in Kabul river..
o_O

This is what he has to do if he run for next presidential election . I do share the view what you said that he will become anti-pakistan .For instance what does he want to say here in between the lines "Hekmatyar says wants 2 tell neighbors who invested fr continuation of war in Afghanistan will not succeed 2 achieve inhuman & sinister designs"
This is what he said in Eid message.
[/QUOTE]

True but compare that to India -- for 2 billion dollars they are able to get Afghans to sing tunes brotherhood etc.

True but compare that to India -- for 2 billion dollars they are able to get Afghans to sing tunes brotherhood etc.

.[/QUOTE]
money talks :-)

I fully expect Hekmatyar to turn against Pakistan.

He is a good politician and he will do whatever needs to be done to get power.

money talks :-)

The US instead 100 Billion -- didn't Buy them love

Pakistan spent far more than $2 billion caring for Afghan refugees.

Famous Beetles Lyrics: You can't buy me love.

Pakis spent AID money on refugees... not a penny from their reserves.

No my dear you are clearly mistaken:

Pakistan received 8 billion in total for the refugees.

If you do the math it is at most 20 cents per refugee per year. It is the poor Pakistani that has payed the balance.

(@A-Team) don't you think the label of ungrateful is justified ?

Pakis spent AID money on refugees... not a penny from their reserves.

In case Math is not your strong subject:

Total Money received = $8,000,000,000
Average number of refugees per year 4,000,000 (the numbers have been as high as 7,000,000 we'll user 4 million for simple math)
Number of days in a year 365
Number of years counting 40 (we'll use 40 for simple math -- you can use 30)
Dollars per refugee per year = 0.136986301 so 14 cents per person per year !!! is the maximum
Now assuming 20c per dollar reached the refugee 0.02739726 -- you know that most aid goes back to the donor
which is roughly 3 cents per refugee per year -- ;-)

Now if we added opportunity cost to that and if we added direct cost -- the number would be in the negative.

But yes keep believing your fantasy -- ignorance is bliss

welcome to the forum -- always good to have more Afghan members

Last edited:
It is the poor Pakistani that has payed the balance.

This is what they don't understand and hence leaves Pakistani people thinking of them as ungrateful bastards ............ they think its them only who can hate but God Forbid their everyday circus is forcing Pakistanis to put them next to indians when it comes to looking at them ............. and that is a very dangerous thing which these fools in their hatred are not understanding.

Ghani , in his initial days of presidency, tried to move close to Pakistan, and later realised he is banging his head against the wall. The mistake, atleast not everything even from Pakistani point of view is not on Afghan side alone.

No my dear you are clearly mistaken:

Pakistan received 8 billion in total for the refugees.

If you do the math it is at most 20 cents per refugee per year. It is the poor Pakistani that has payed the balance.

In case Math is not your strong subject:

Total Money received = $8,000,000,000
Average number of refugees per year 4,000,000 (the numbers have been as high as 7,000,000 we'll user 4 million for simple math)
Number of days in a year 365
Number of years counting 40 (we'll use 40 for simple math -- you can use 30)
Dollars per refugee per year = 0.136986301 so 14 cents per person per year !!! is the maximum
Now assuming 20c per dollar reached the refugee 0.02739726 -- you know that most aid goes back to the donor
which is roughly 3 cents per refugee per year -- ;-)

Now if we added opportunity cost to that and if we added direct cost -- the number would be in the negative.

But yes keep believing your fantasy -- ignorance is bliss

welcome to the forum -- always good to have more Afghan members

Sorry to break it to you mr panjabi. Your numbers are all wrong, a quick google search using your **** news outlet proves so... if one is to search for more than 5mins I'm sure they'll be able to get a true break down of AID given to pak.

I suggest you go back and read up on the AID given to your govt for refugees. Rather than just choosing arbitrary numbers.

Remove spaces in link

tribune com pk /story/ 1128659/ pakistan-calls-aid-millions-afghan-refugees/

Sorry to break it to you mr panjabi. Your numbers are all wrong, a quick google search using your **** news outlet proves so... if one is to search for more than 5mins I'm sure they'll be able to get a true break down of AID given to pak.

I suggest you go back and read up on the AID given to your govt for refugees. Rather than just choosing arbitrary numbers.

Remove spaces in link

tribune com pk /story/ 1128659/ pakistan-calls-aid-millions-afghan-refugees/

The comment is a reminder that simply because one lives in diverse country doesn't mean one learns to respect diversity.

Please don't shoot up a gay nightclub.

what has afghanis brought with them in Pakistan??? drugs , prostitutions, Kalashnikov culture, various kind of diseases, & smuggling... that is for ppl to know what a mess of aghan refugees have been doing in our country 2ndly hekmetyar or anyone else always turns against Pakistan once they come in power in their country...

Back
Top Bottom