What's new

Guardian | Narendra Modi, a man with a massacre on his hands,is not the reasonable choice for India?

Brilliant!! What does their ethnicity has to do with Anti nationalism? I feel some of the political leaders in Northern and Western part of this country far more threat to national integrity. Do you think that terming Muslims as invaders and rapists of Hindu women in 21st Century for cheap vote bank policy is not a threat to Indian Unity? For 67 years, politics in North India has been based on religious bigotry and caste politics;be it coming from Samajwadi party, congress or BJP. This has done considerable damage to the inherent fabric of the society, far worse than what Arundhuti Roy or Mamata Bannerjee tries to do.

And I find it ridiculous to argue with someone who questions Amartya Sen's idea of nationalism. Understanding Sen without knowing his family background, without reading his works is beyond the capacity of juvenile members here.So let keep aside him for the moment.

Sir, this was not my point. Distinguishing Banglaeshis among West Bengalis is not that easy as you think. How can you expect Bannerjee to work more when stopping Bangladeshis at border is the duty of the Central Government? How do you expect her to do better when politicians could not separate them from other Indians often deliberately?

Firstly, I did not blame all Bengalis for being anti-national, but there are some glaring examples, like the ones I mentioned and the writer of this article. There have been many Bengali Indian patriots like Subhas Chandra Bose, Syama Prosad Mukherjee etc. Might be the education system in Bengal promotes communism/Islamism which is why we see such behaviour.

As for your comment on us North Indians, we only project historical facts. We in North India dont believe in hiding historical facts for vote bank politics. Muslims were invaders, and they themselves knew they were different/separate from rest of Indians, which is why they asked for separate nation called Pakistan.

As for your comment on stopping illegal Bangladeshis, maybe Mamta Banerjee can start with :

1. stopping association with muslim BDeshi terrorist organizations like Jamaat

2. stop criticizing BSF when they actually do their jobs of stopping the illegal BDeshis from coming over

I apparently cant post links to support my claims, but once I hit 30 posts I will.

As for your comment on stopping illegal Bangladeshis, maybe Mamta Banerjee can start with :

1. stopping association with muslim BDeshi terrorist organizations like Jamaat

I apparently cant post links to support my claims, but once I hit 30 posts I will.
This is fundamentally wrong assumption that it is Mamata Bannerjee's alleged association with Jamaat which causes the unstoppable influx of illegal immigrants to this state.
2. stop criticizing BSF when they actually do their jobs of stopping the illegal BDeshis from coming over

So you think BSF has abrogated their duty because somebody else's personal opinion? BSF has its own constitution and certainly they are not bound to tolerate any state interference. So please suggest something better.

the point is simple,there should be a law banning frontier districts bordering pakistan & bangladesh from having any muslims population

And you think this is a logical solution.

the point is simple,there should be a law banning frontier districts bordering pakistan & bangladesh from having any muslims population.
Ok. But now Bengal is having around 35 - 40% Muslims. And Assam around 45%. What to do with them? :azn:

the point is simple,there should be a law banning frontier districts bordering pakistan & bangladesh from having any muslims population.

Good idea, that way if any Muslims suddenly pop up, we know that they are illegals and they can immediately be arrested and deported back.

This is fundamentally wrong assumption that it is Mamata Bannerjee's alleged association with Jamaat which causes the unstoppable influx of illegal immigrants to this state.
So you think BSF has abrogated their duty because somebody else's personal opinion? BSF has its own constitution and certainly they are not bound to tolerate any state interference. So please suggest something better.
Mamata is associated with Jamaat???!!!

Personal opinion? She is the chief Minister of the state we are trying to stop illegal immigration to.

Good idea, that way if any Muslims suddenly pop up, we know that they are illegals and they can immediately be arrested and deported back.

it is also common sense,the guys who voted for partition in 1947 have no business coming back now.

Ok. But now Bengal is having around 35 - 40% Muslims. And Assam around 45%. What to do with them? :azn:

is a rhetorical question brother.

yes and that's the only solution,logical or not.

I am not basing this on Hindu vs Muslims but thats the law of partition and it works well on the western side.

Personal opinion? She is the chief Minister of the state we are trying to stop illegal immigration to.
Does not matter even if she was prime minister of India. Her remarks are not Bible.For example she was compelled to eat her own words when she defied EC's instructions that means she can not go against constitution neither BSF has to obey her orders if she had given such.

Mamata is associated with Jamaat???!!!

Yes. Such allegations came from CPI M leader Biman Bose. No body bothered about it though.

1.Be specific. what does Bengali educated class has to do with it? What is your proposition?
2. Indian army fighting where?
3.What kind of Puppi jhuppi you saw in Bengal exclusively?
4.One more question.How could a group of Bangladeshis can reach India's North West frontier when their looks,culture and language is quite different and distinguishable from North Indians.How could they pass through Central India if the rest of India is so brilliant in keeping them at bay? (apart from the large scale immigration in Mumbai under your favorite SS party)
Answer with logic.Don't give silly one liners.

No point arguing with that dumbo...

What Modi dreams nowadays.

headlines if modi becomes PM of neighbouring country.

JANTA NE MODI KO APNA SWIKAAR KARLIA, MODI NE ATEY HI PARMAANDOO HATHYARON SE PAKISTAN KO MAZA CHAKHANEY KI DHAMKI DE DI AUR....

AUR...

AUR Modi g neend se cheekh maar ke uth gye :D

Back
Top Bottom