What's new

Guardian | Narendra Modi, a man with a massacre on his hands,is not the reasonable choice for India?

no he alone does,he stemmed the rot and provided tough leadership from the top.

he put danda on lazy asses and made them work.

that way,we dont need politicians at all,bureaucrats can take care of everything.

I also SAY Modi is a terrorist and terrorist can't be PM of India. Your Momota Didi also says he is a terrorist and can't be PM of India.
I dont know why people making hue n cry on modi candidature for India top job. ...... Those whose criticising us already never believed India being secular at core so why they are clamouring for india secular credentials if modi become pm..... Hypocrisy of religious liberals at its peak......

This further clears who is backing parties lile AAP from outside india. Used to meek submissive and corrupt government in Delhi, the West is doing its nut to stop a strong PM to power.

Just like they did with Vajpayee jee.

Modi's victory in election will be a testament and confirmation of our claims, that majority of indians are racist india is an extremist hindu state, not a secular country as most indians like to falsely claim.

Opinion of a Pakistani .....

image.jpg

Nadeem paracha,h
Did not bother after this line.. This writer is one of those Bengali pure Secular scums.

This sudden uneasiness among the Christian fronts make me totally sure that I chose the correct party.

Looks like this time BJP is doing an awesome job I. Bihar and will win 25+ there..

Nadeem paracha,h

Looks like this time BJP is doing an awesome job I. Bihar and will win 25+ there..
Hey mate, very long time. Good to see you. And yes not onlt Bihar but BJP seems to doing well in many other states including UP, MP, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana, Maharashtra etc

I already wrote in other thread 99% PDF Indians are hindutvas who bully sane Indian members. End result is sane Indians left PDF after some time.
Shan you are really very interesting member :lol:
Just a curious observation I have made.
The Bangladeshis in PDF are the most vile islamists I have come across, even more so than Pakistanis or Arabs, they even have jamaat and razakaar political parties. But the Bengali's we have are commies and seem to be whipped by Muslims.

I wonder how people of the same ethnicity ended up so drastically different lol.
You are 100% correct :lol:

Just a curious observation I have made.
The Bangladeshis in PDF are the most vile islamists I have come across, even more so than Pakistanis or Arabs, they even have jamaat and razakaar political parties. But the Bengali's we have are commies and seem to be whipped by Muslims.

I wonder how people of the same ethnicity ended up so drastically different lol.
That's a curious observation indeed.

what is wrong with having a nationalist lead your country? An way Modi is more secular than Congress just that he treats every one equal as it should be unlike boot licking done by UPA

Modi's victory in election will be a testament and confirmation of our claims, that majority of indians are racist india is an extremist hindu state, not a secular country as most indians like to falsely claim.

Not really. It will simply be a testament to the fact the most Indians believe in the Indian Judicial system rather than listen to pseudo secular liberal bleeding hearts, or to the nonsense being spewed by Pakistanis :)

Not really. It will simply be a testament to the fact the most Indians believe in the Indian Judicial system rather than listen to pseudo secular liberal bleeding hearts, or to the nonsense being spewed by Pakistanis :)

Besides, if he simply ran on the Hindutva agenda, he would lose.

Modi has mainly been harping on about good governance and corruption. Indians are suffering from Congress fatigue.

'The West has always preferred a timid, half intelligent and a dependent India rather than a decisively independent and self-reliant one. A pliable Indian leadership suits the West best,'. Abki Bar Modi Sarkar!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom