What's new

Guardian | Narendra Modi, a man with a massacre on his hands,is not the reasonable choice for India?

Besides, if he simply ran on the Hindutva agenda, he would lose.

Modi has mainly been harping on about good governance and corruption. Indians are suffering from Congress fatigue.
Totally agree. The day Modi comes to Hindutva(I think he won't), he will lose big time. There is a silent majorty who are supporting him and wants him to perform on developmental issues and not typical Hindutva type gases and I guess Modi knows this too. Good for nation.

Totally agree. The day Modi comes to Hindutva(I think he won't), he will lose big time. There is a silent majorty who are supporting him and wants him to perform on developmental issues and not typical Hindutva type gases and I guess Modi knows this too. Good for nation.

I know man. Its good that he is talking about Just development and national security for every Indian. Its a good trend and hope other politicians will follow it too. Religion should have no place in politics or in public life. Period.

Hindutva agenda or thought is the fundamental

open a thread on this video,dont let it be in this random guardian shitty thread.
Its a pakistani forum dude.. That thread will become a troll fest. Let it roll here..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom