What's new

Groups clash with swords, sticks in Golden Temple on Blue Star anniversary

@agamdilawari

Pakistanis don't support these nutbags. They should keep their delusions inside Indian borders. Pakistan's Muslim hospitality culture mustn't be taken for weakness. If these nutbags drag us into this, we will flatten Nankana Sahib and build a real estate project on it. Indians attacked your temple, not us.

sure u may flatten nankana sahib but just think of how much mosques are gonna get flattened

@agamdilawari

Pakistanis don't support these nutbags. They should keep their delusions inside Indian borders. Pakistan's Muslim hospitality culture mustn't be taken for weakness. If these nutbags drag us into this, we will flatten Nankana Sahib and build a real estate project on it. Indians attacked your temple, not us.

yup ur rant was a load of crap not expected from u.
and no one can deny the isi assistance of khalistanis.

wadhawa singh still lives in pakistan

@he-man

ISI supporte[D] Khalistanis so Hindus can give them a shaft. It was to avenge the atrocities they were guilty of carrying out against migrating Pakistanis in 47.

We don't give a rats arss if all Sikhs get exterminated. We wanted revenge, we took it, end of story. :)

@he-man

ISI supporte[D] Khalistanis so Hindus can give them a shaft. It was to avenge the atrocities they were guilty of carrying out against migrating Pakistanis in 47.

We don't give a rats *** if all Sikhs get exterminated. We wanted revenge, we took it, end of story. :)

yup u did take a revenge,hats off to u.
meanwhile deal with ttp now

@he-man

We don't give a rats arss if all Sikhs get exterminated. We wanted revenge, we took it, end of story. :)

Mr. Administrator, oh common another rant from you - You can do better then this, as if no atrocities were carried by Muslims during Migration in 47?

Most of us have moved ahead in our life and forgotten the sorrows to lead a progressive life. We won't get exterminated, you can save your rat arss for yourself & the people who are getting killed in sectarian violence in Pakistan, as they require it more than us Sikhs.

Last edited:
@Sidak l Sikhs are treated as family guests in Pakistan, but it doesn't mean that they can expand their delusions into Pakistan. They are an Indian problem, not ours.

Their worship is a 'privelage' we like to extend as a hospitable culture as per the Islamic law. Its not Sikhs 'right' to come here for worship.

Don't lecture me on 'loathing'. Ranjit Singh tied his horses inside the Badshahi Masjid in Lahore. We will not go down to a pathetic level like that, though we'd also not have our hospitality taken for a weakness.

As for supporting these nutbags, well we did that to get them slaughtered as a payment for their butchery of our citizens in 47. They owed us a debt.

If this crap spills into Pakistan, we reserve all the rights to do whatever we feel like.

10000 or more Sikhs were murdered during 3 days in OP Blue Star, and you are telling them not to take it seriously. Get a life man. I know you are not atheist but you pretend to be when something come up against Fake Indian Secularism.
This is quite less then the 25000 people killed by Taliban & TTP apart from destruction to property & infrastructure

@Sidak l Sikhs are treated as family guests in Pakistan, but it doesn't mean that they can expand their delusions into Pakistan. They are an Indian problem, not ours.

Their worship is a 'privelage' we like to extend as a hospitable culture as per the Islamic law. Its not Sikhs 'right' to come here for worship.

Don't lecture me on 'loathing'. Ranjit Singh tied his horses inside the Badshahi Masjid in Lahore. We will not go down to a pathetic level like that, though we'd also not have our hospitality taken for a weakness.

As for supporting these nutbags, well we did that to get them slaughtered as a payment for their butchery of our citizens in 47. They owed us a debt.

If this crap spills into Pakistan, we reserve all the rights to do whatever we feel like.

Oh Please get of your High Horse - Khalistan provides buffer Country between India and Pakistan - Also helps in Kashmir Issue - That is why Pakistani Nutbags support it and also shed Crocodile tears for Sikhs :laughcry: Sikhs are National Guests - Bagal Mein Churi Aur Mun Mein Allah Allah..That is why revenge was taken!:sarcastic:

I can share so many incidents wherein Muslims Discreet our religious places INCLUDING GOLDEN TEMPLE & stooped to even the worst pathetic level, so keep your holier than thou attitude to yourself.

We Indian Sikhs are problem of govt of India & not Pakistan. This is what I told Pakistani member in the post which you or other moderator deleted. I absolutely agree to this part of your post.

The crap is already spilled & Pakistan is paying payments with interest.

Jaanab Administrator , abhi aap Shekh Chilli ki tara baat kar rahe hai...I don't think there is any point in debating with you. Hence, I rest my case here......:wave:

Last edited:
@Sidak l I had to point to a line in the sand. Sikhs are welcomed as long as they don't have an ill intent towards our people. Those who cannot protect their holiest place inside their own heartland, must keep their mouth zipped about Pakistan.

Hindu majority has always used Sikhs as a buffer throughout history. This is what will persist. Even today a facilitator of Blue Star is now India's National Security Advisor, sikhs can get that riddled!

@Sidak l I had to point to a line in the sand. Sikhs are welcomed as long as they don't have an ill intent towards our people. Those who cannot protect their holiest place inside their own heartland, must keep their mouth zipped about Pakistan.

Hindu majority has always used Sikhs as a buffer throughout history. This is what will persist. Even today a facilitator of Blue Star is now India's National Security Advisor, sikhs can get that riddled!

Which book are you reading these days............Posting like a newbie whose father has just bought a new laptop.......You are Moderator............Behave like one.

@xTra l You don't like what i say, play yourself a movie. Only point i had to make is that the Khalistani terrorists need to keep their delusions confined to Indian borders. If any falony takes place from them in Pakistan, what we will do will make op blue star look like a stand up comedy session.

He clearly said he will flatten nankana sahib , , , dude this was so low

and he also added sikhs r his guest , they are treated well bla bla bla

wtf is dis now? , their books burnt !

@Sidak @Aeronaut

@Sidak Don't lecture me on 'loathing'. Ranjit Singh tied his horses inside the Badshahi Masjid in Lahore. We will not go down to a pathetic level like that, though we'd also not have our hospitality taken for a weakness.

That's an substantiated lie that has been going around. Ranjit Singh did not such thing. I'm surprised a moderator of this great forum can have such small minded views like yours, I mean you're still holding a grudge from 1947! and as a result take sadistic pleasure in the suffering of Sikhs and are even threatening of flattening Nankana Sahib. How pathetic.

Be happy by forgiving or forgetting or doing both, but we can gain no happiness by holding grudges.

Last edited:

Sikhs only Visit Pakistan to pay Homage to Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. PERIOD. We don't visit religious places with ill intent. I don't know, if Pakistani's or Muslims visit their religious places with ill intent or not? :girl_wacko:

Again rest of your Post is Rant - I can answer it very well, but it won't go down will with you people. Therefore, I am refraining myself. :pleasantry:

May be sikh are getting frusturated due to Modi comming in power.

@Jaggu l Dear Jaggu, you may pick your historical themes. We offer no apology for any action if the Khalistani terrorists tend to use our soil against India or expand their designs in my country. We have facilitated their visits for six decades smoothly and will continue to do so, though we will not tolerate any ambitions that involve our country.

Their fate is sealed with the Indian state and Pakistanis are indifferent to what has or what will happen in Indian Punjab. We hope that these deluded nutbags stay confined inside Indian border.

Though i hated Benazir Bhutto. Her call to pull the plug off the Khalistan movement was a strategic one. We owe nothing to them, nor we want anything from them. Aiding the Khalistani terrorists against India was a bad decision for whatever period it was done for. Gladly Benazir put an end to this madness.

Back
Top Bottom