What's new

Greece snatched Turkish islands reporters say

Diayou Island is Chinese territory. Maped by the Ming Dynasty's cabniet records and stolen by Japs during 1895. BTW are you fond of General Marius and his military reforms for the Roman legion (Judging by your profile pic).

Ching chong moa juan qin boa, who says it is stolen? Do you want me to sum up what Chinx have stolen?

情报

You know what I mean?

Sorry to burst your bubble but your stupidity has no limits..We have tanks, we have APCS, we have missiles etc etc..What is this? How old are you? 8?
And your accusation of Greece being expansionist after asking Greece to give West Thrace to Turkey is rather funny...Go play with your playstation and crush your tanks, missiles there or start to use your brain ASAP..

Hopefully not a single person with a grain of brain takes these things seriously.

I have mentioned many times that Greece has long ago recognized what a stress is the 12 mile prerogative in a closed sea as the Aegean. That is why the middle line solution has been suggested.

On the political arena, certain elements (mostly militaristic in mentality) question Greece's sovereignty over certain Aegean pieces of rock.

I wonder if any of the hotheads in here have ever question why! The reason is that if those islets were to be passed on to Turkey tomorrow, the day after tomorrow Turkey would sign the treaty and exercise her 12 mile expansion right.

what one side of the political circles within Turkey are trying to do is secure what they call "valuable breathing space" in the Aegean.

I personally think (personally) this is an obsolete stance to the issue.
For example, if Turkey was to join the EU, then the whole border issue collapses as for instance, Greece and italy practically have no borders ...

So, what about Greek irredentism in Aegean then? When Italians left Aegean, they should give islands to Turkey which was the rightful owner of the Aegean Islands. These islands were TURKISH for God's sake, TURKEY was the legal owner of them. Greeks seized it unofficially.
Never forget what happened to West Thracians. Believe it or not, Turks were the majority in West Thrace back then. What about now?

There is no such, thing. The islands are and were Greek. don't be childish.

^^^
What happened to Cretan Turks then? You Greeks love to play the victim, but you can't explain how West Thracian Turks became the minority in their homeland. You tried to do same in Cyprus, but Turkish Army was there and defended its compatriots.
I wonder what Greece will do when Turkey becomes world's 9th largest economy. Face with it amalakas, sooner or later, Aegean is ours.

Sorry to burst your bubble but your stupidity has no limits..We have tanks, we have APCS, we have missiles etc etc..What is this? How old are you? 8?
And your accusation of Greece being expansionist after asking Greece to give West Thrace to Turkey is rather funny...Go play with your playstation and crush your tanks, missiles there or start to use your brain ASAP..

So, what about Greek irredentism in Aegean then? When Italians left Aegean, they should give islands to Turkey which was the rightful owner of the Aegean Islands. These islands were TURKISH for God's sake, TURKEY was the legal owner of them. Greeks seized it unofficially.
Never forget what happened to West Thracians. Believe it or not, Turks were the majority in West Thrace back then. What about now?

^^^
What happened to Cretan Turks then? You Greeks love to play the victim, but you can't explain how West Thracian Turks became the minority in their homeland. You tried to do same in Cyprus, but Turkish Army was there and defended its compatriots.
I wonder what Greece will do when Turkey becomes world's 9th largest economy. Face with it amalakas, sooner or later, Aegean is ours.

What happened to Istanbul Greeks? Or all other Greeks all over modern Turkey.

Be realistic, stop behaving like an Ottoman courtman. There was nothing wrong with Ottomans, it is just way past their time...modern times now...u know?

Seems Turkey has some new plans for Greece so their "national" newspaper fed this to public.

Be realistic, stop behaving like an Ottoman courtman. There was nothing wrong with Ottomans, it is just way past their time...modern times now...u know?

Lol yeah, I'm up-to-date but thanks for the advice.
About Greeks of Istanbul, I accept that we killed them and forced them to move. Greeks however, don't accept the crimes they made. They are even producing fairytales like Greek Genocide.
First, they did burn Izmir, then they blamed Turks for that.
Let's be realistic amalakas, what will you do when Turkish population becomes 100billion? Can Greece stand against Turkish military capabilities? Can Greece balance economy of Turkey?
And btw, Ottoman courtman? I prefer to be Turkish one.

Anatolian and istanbul Greeks got deported Afterrrrrrrr Greeks massacred balkan turks... After that Greeks wanted to do the same in Anatolia to Anatolian Turks but karma hit them. I believe today Greek crises is result of karma.

Lol yeah, I'm up-to-date but thanks for the advice.
About Greeks of Istanbul, I accept that we killed them and forced them to move. Greeks however, don't accept the crimes they made. They are even producing fairytales like Greek Genocide.
First, they did burn Izmir, then they blamed Turks for that.
Let's be realistic amalakas, what will you do when Turkish population becomes 100billion? Can Greece stand against Turkish military capabilities? Can Greece balance economy of Turkey?

You accept that the Istanbul Greeks were killed. That is good.

About the Greek-Turks. Well, I am not aware of similar things happening in Greece and especially up to the 1950s-60s. But I will keep an open mind. If you have evidence of such things; please by all means bring them forward and I will see and tell.

As far as current affairs, I have personal experience of the Greek-turks living in Thrace and I can tell you they are fine and well and they are steady and increasing in numbers. Long story short, they are doing as fine as they could in these hard economic times.

Greeks didn't burn Izmir, Izmir was burned because there was war and that is what happens during war sometimes. Turks burned Izmir, but that makes sense because they were on the offensive. Terrible things happen in wars.. fact;Learn to leave with it.

100 billion I don't think so, 100 million sure. What will we do? Nothing. Actually in a steady and healthy environment that would be good for Greece. A very rich and numerous neighbour to sell things to. What better than that?

You have to realize that in war, it is never about sizes. I would be under the impression that you would have had some military education.

In war, it is about objectives. If you want further explanation, tell me and I will explain.
We don't need to balance Turkey's economy, if Turkey has a strong economy, that is good for us, don't you see it?

Anatolian and istanbul Greeks got deported Afterrrrrrrr Greeks massacred balkan turks... After that Greeks wanted to do the same in Anatolia to Anatolian Turks but karma hit them. I believe today Greek crises is result of karma.

please......

Making sense or not, it is Greece's right to do so. We had this conversation a long time ago. That is not the point.
I'm not here for philosophy lessons, my arguement isn't about right or wrong. But is it worth going to war?

Give me one solid explaination why 12nm is so crucial for Greece. It doesn't leave any room for Turkish ships to pass, so what does it bring to you? nothing. it's just childish

Well casus belli declared and Greece couldn't claim 12nm territorial waters. What does it tell about you?
Diayou Island is Chinese territory. Maped by the Ming Dynasty's cabniet records and stolen by Japs during 1895. BTW are you fond of General Marius and his military reforms for the Roman legion (Judging by your profile pic).
Well, if we put together all the lands Turks have ruled in history it makes twice the land that borders present day China. If you look at it this way about half the old world is stolen from Turks :lol:

And yes I'm fond of populares as a whole but Gaius Marius is special for me.

I'm not here for philosophy lessons, my arguement isn't about right or wrong. But is it worth going to war?

Give me one solid explaination why 12nm is so crucial for Greece. It doesn't leave any room for Turkish ships to pass, so what does it bring to you? nothing. it's just childish

Well casus belli declared and Greece couldn't claim 12nm territorial waters. What does it tell about you?

Well, if we put together all the lands Turks have ruled in history it makes twice the land that borders present day China. If you look at it this way about half the old world is stolen from Turks :lol:

And yes I'm fond of populares as a whole but Gaius Marius is special for me.
i think Greek mind is uncapable of rationality. Only way to solve this problem is declaring casus belli and possible new war to force Greece to sign new treaty to cede some islands and territory to us which they took from us in ww1

Sorry. I wouldn't comment or sign up, although i saw some messages very insulting for my country, but what made me cry from laughing and eventually sign up is a phrase that this atatwolf said in one point which was "Turkey can occupy Athens and force you to sign a treaty." inside a silly example he was giving. And you people here you think you have "military thinking" and speak like that? Truly unbelievable.. If a war between Turkey-Greece occur (which for the sake of Peace between people we hope NO) the last thing that the troops of Turkey will see is the city of Athens... Too much things must happened to see that and first of all to pass lines and lines of "defensive islands" which you can't even imagine what they hiding... Kinder egg!

Second, Someone said "Greeks think that is before 2,500 years still and they own the place", you say everything about Greece.. Everyone. All the time! The only thing you don't say never is where the heck you Turks was in the antiquity? Does anybody really knows or ever told you inside your (totally misguided) nation? The story of the Persians is for little kids... Who is your ancestors? Do you really now?

In conclusion, Greece has ALL the right on the Aegean sea cause it's established there for thousands and thousands of years without moving a sec. The area of "Anatolia" (or Asia Minor) is also proven a Greek territory with Greek tribes established there for toooooooo long before any "Turk" (lol) comes to the picture. The area of Constantinople also. (To not mention Cyprus).
Everything you got or have is STOLEN. All Globe knows it except of you people, which you living inside your "Ottoman" bubble.

P.S.
You can try, but you can't falsificate the history... It's always winning.

That's my braking news for the Turks and peace to all.
Sorry for my "entrance".

Only way to solve this problem is declaring casus belli and possible new war to force Greece to sign new treaty to cede some islands and territory to us which they took from us in ww1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Sorry. I wouldn't comment or sign up, although i saw some messages very insulting for my country, but what made me cry from laughing and eventually sign up is a phrase that this atatwolf said in one point which was "Turkey can occupy Athens and force you to sign a treaty." inside a silly example he was giving. And you people here you think you have "military thinking" and speak like that? Truly unbelievable.. If a war between Turkey-Greece occur (which for the sake of Peace between people we hope NO) the last thing that the troops of Turkey will see is the city of Athens... Too much things must happened to see that and first of all to pass lines and lines of "defensive islands" which you can't even imagine what they hiding... Kinder egg!

Second, Someone said "Greeks think that is before 2,500 years still and they own the place", you say everything about Greece.. Everyone. All the time! The only thing you don't say never is where the heck you Turks was in the antiquity? Does anybody really knows or ever told you inside your (totally misguided) nation? The story of the Persians is for little kids... Who is your ancestors? Do you really now?

In conclusion, Greece has ALL the right on the Aegean sea cause it's established there for thousands and thousands of years without moving a sec. The area of "Anatolia" (or Asia Minor) is also proven a Greek territory with Greek tribes established there for toooooooo long before any "Turk" (lol) comes to the picture. The area of Constantinople also. (To not mention Cyprus).
Everything you got or have is STOLEN. All Globe knows it except of you people, which you living inside your "Ottoman" bubble.

P.S.
You can try, but you can't falsificate the history... It's always winning.

That's my braking news for the Turks and peace to all.
Sorry for my "entrance".

A nice start with a bad ending.

I don't know if you are going to stay or not but welcome anyway...

Btw, what do you think Greece might have hiding in their "defensive islands" that we can not even imagine?

Everything you got or have is STOLEN. All Globe knows it except of you people, which you living inside your "Ottoman" bubble

So this is to me :) first of all, wellcome.. If you are curious about our ancestors' whereabouts in the "antiquity" you can start reading from here and here. It's written "209 A.D." in Turkish Army Seal for a reason.

If you wish to go on with this "historical rights" bullsh.t, I can make a few inquiries of my own. But I'm not really interested in talking history with a man who describes conquest as thievery. Just wanted you to know that we've paid the prices of what we have in blood and with unimaginable amounts.

Greeks are deluded, pretty much like China. They think they have rights over everywhere they've had 2500 years ago. This mentality is going to have to change sometime. They do not own Agean.

China should support Greece since we are both deluded :azn:

And I like Greece, an wonderful ancient civilization with great contribution to the world development.

they are having real hard times i think we should lend a hand.. as a sign of good will.

Greece may be in economic trouble, but their GDP per capita is still two times more than yours. What help can you give to them?

China should support Greece since we are both deluded :azn:

And I like Greece, an wonderful ancient civilization with great contribution to the world development.

Greece may be in economic trouble, but their GDP per capita is still two times more than yours. What help can you give to them?

So? Turkish per capita is also bigger than Chinese one, we must be super rich or something, right?

Back
Top Bottom