What's new

Greece snatched Turkish islands reporters say

Sorry. I wouldn't comment or sign up, although i saw some messages very insulting for my country, but what made me cry from laughing and eventually sign up is a phrase that this atatwolf said in one point which was "Turkey can occupy Athens and force you to sign a treaty." inside a silly example he was giving. And you people here you think you have "military thinking" and speak like that? Truly unbelievable.. If a war between Turkey-Greece occur (which for the sake of Peace between people we hope NO) the last thing that the troops of Turkey will see is the city of Athens... Too much things must happened to see that and first of all to pass lines and lines of "defensive islands" which you can't even imagine what they hiding... Kinder egg!

Second, Someone said "Greeks think that is before 2,500 years still and they own the place", you say everything about Greece.. Everyone. All the time! The only thing you don't say never is where the heck you Turks was in the antiquity? Does anybody really knows or ever told you inside your (totally misguided) nation? The story of the Persians is for little kids... Who is your ancestors? Do you really now?

In conclusion, Greece has ALL the right on the Aegean sea cause it's established there for thousands and thousands of years without moving a sec. The area of "Anatolia" (or Asia Minor) is also proven a Greek territory with Greek tribes established there for toooooooo long before any "Turk" (lol) comes to the picture. The area of Constantinople also. (To not mention Cyprus).
Everything you got or have is STOLEN. All Globe knows it except of you people, which you living inside your "Ottoman" bubble.

P.S.
You can try, but you can't falsificate the history... It's always winning.

That's my braking news for the Turks and peace to all.
Sorry for my "entrance".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
You misunderstood me. I didn't say, let's invade and occupy Athens and let them sign a new treaty. I said we could do that if we want to. Why did I say that? Because you are so keen on treaties. So if you want a treaty, we can let Greece sign a new treaty with force.

I will tell you this. The same way Greece forced Turkey to sign treaties with the help of the great powers, we can do the same to you. And I will tell you this, this will happen if Greece persists being expansionist and ultra-nationalistic but I think Greece is smart enough to not do so.

And which defensive lines are you talking about? As I said Greece doesn't have "inner interior" there is nowhere Greece can retreat to if we break through the first lines. Greece is also fully exposed to naval attacks. There is no way Greece can defend itself.

In the future Turkey is also going to have bases in Albania and Macedonia. So in the future your defensive capabilities is going to look more dire.

Well, if we put together all the lands Turks have ruled in history it makes twice the land that borders present day China. If you look at it this way about half the old world is stolen from Turks :lol:

Most of those lands were useless steppe lands in Central-Asia. And in despite of your former territories, the Greeks really contributed to the world. I can name countless Greek scientists, while Turkish contribution to mankind is worthless.

Ζήτω Ελλάδα!

Most of those lands were useless steppe lands in Central-Asia. And in despite of your former territories, the Greeks really contributed to the world. I can name countless Greek scientists, while Turkish contribution to mankind is worthless.

Ζήτω Ελλάδα!

Now we have Feyen the Iranian here, the party might get started!!!

@TakisAthens

Your contribution to PDF is more than welcomed..Do not be a "one post poster" and stay

Last edited by a moderator:

Ζήτω Ελλάδα!
what did Greeks contribute the last 2000 years? Nothing

Today Greeks are not ancient Greeks but artificial Greeks created in 1821 for the purpose of imperialist.

Today Greece is suffering because imperialist are exploiting it like all their other colonies. Greeks chose this path, and now they are suffering while Turkey is prospering.

what did Greeks contribute the last 2000 years? Nothing

Today Greeks are not ancient Greeks but artificial Greeks created in 1821 for the purpose of imperialist.

Today Greece is suffering because imperialist are exploiting it like all their other colonies. Greeks chose this path, and now they are suffering while Turkey is prospering.

You are exaggerating once more. Remember the IMF was almost permanently in Turkey for a number of years. Even the US have a troubled economy, the UK, France.

Besides you fail again and again to see the big picture.

There are no artificial Greeks, there are just Greeks. Come to mention this, you need to question how many of the modern day turks are indeed turks and contrary to what you foolishly claim here, the Ottoman turks did found an Empire based on assimilation while Greeks were mostly nationalistic and did actively refuse to integrate peoples who were not of Greek origin and decent.

unfortunately for you, there are sources for these things, it is called history, you don't have to take my word for it, use Google!
Most major universities across the world teach it ...

As to what Greeks have contributed to the world in the last 2000 years, well...

let's see,

Greece as part of the Roman Empire
Greece as the Byzantine Empire
The Modern Greek Enlightenment which came with the fall of Konstantinople in 1453 and pulled Europe from the middle ages by spreading Greek culture in Europe driven away by the Ottomans.
Greece as part of the Ottoman Empire
Greek revolution which was another blow against Imperialistic interests in an ever changing european map.
Greece in the Two world wars... painful to remember Greece's contribution to those two wars ? right? How a country with only 4 million people lost almost 40% of its population within 20 years purely by war!

Would you like me to remind you Adolf Hitler's speech in the Reichstag on May 4, 1941

Adolph Hitler
The German armed forces have truly surpassed themselves in this campaign. There is only one way of characterizing that campaign:
Nothing is impossible for the German soldier. Historical justice, however, obliges me to say that of the opponents that have taken up arms against us, MOST PARTICULARLY THE GREEK SOLDIERS, HAVE FOUGHT WITH THE GREATEST BRAVERY AND CONTEMPT OF DEATH. They only capitulated when further resistance became impossible and therefore useless.

after invasion of Greece, the stop of fighting occurred two months (!!!) later.. and that was AFTER the victory over Italy !! .. for comparative purposes I would like to offer that France fell in .. two weeks...

as for the contribution .. well, Stalin admitted to the contribution by saying in a speech of his on the radio that
"I am sorry because I am getting old and I shall not live long to thank the Greek People, whose resistance decided WW II

this speech was broadcasted on the Moscow radio station on 31 January 1943 after the victory in Stalingrand ..

to put it short, Europe might have been very different now, if there weren't a few thousand Greeks to tip the scales.

Bottom line is, before being offensive and desperately foolish, check all facts from all sides.

There are no artificial Greeks, there are just Greeks. Come to mention this, you need to question how many of the modern day turks are indeed turks and contrary to what you foolishly claim here, the Ottoman turks did found an Empire based on assimilation while Greeks were mostly nationalistic and did actively refuse to integrate peoples who were not of Greek origin and decent.
Ottoman empire didn't have policy of assimilation. You don't know anything. You are naive and uneducated. If Turks wanted they could convert whole of Balkan to islam but they didn't because they respected freedom of religion. Picture this. What would happen if Turks did the same what Europeans did in America and Australia? Europeans didn't allow freedom to people they conquered that is why they assimilated. Same way if we massacred all Christian subjects that refused, they either convert or die. But at the end we didn't do that and that is why you call yourself Greek today.

unfortunately for you, there are sources for these things, it is called history, you don't have to take my word for it, use Google!
Most major universities across the world teach it ...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...sh-islands-reporters-say-4.html#ixzz2GGSLedbs

Today Greeks are not related to ancient Greeks. Ancient Greeks got conquered by romans and they were assimilated. Today Greece is artificial state created by Europeans to exploit and that is exactly what they are doing. You are not Greeks but left-over of Ottomans. How much Greek blood do you think you have in you after being ruled by multiple foreign empires?

Greece made the mistake of back stabbing ottomans and now Greek people are suffering again and maybe 40% of population will starve, die of disease because of austerity in health care or flee abroad to foreign country to be assimilated.

Ottoman empire didn't have policy of assimilation. You don't know anything. You are naive and uneducated. If Turks wanted they could convert whole of Balkan to islam but they didn't because they respected freedom of religion. Picture this. What would happen if Turks did the same what Europeans did in America and Australia? Europeans didn't allow freedom to people they conquered that is why they assimilated. Same way if we massacred all Christian subjects that refused, they either convert or die. But at the end we didn't do that and that is why you call yourself Greek today.

Today Greeks are not related to ancient Greeks. Ancient Greeks got conquered by romans and they were assimilated. Today Greece is artificial state created by Europeans to exploit and that is exactly what they are doing. You are not Greeks but left-over of Ottomans. How much Greek blood do you think you have in you after being ruled by multiple foreign empires?

Greece made the mistake of back stabbing ottomans and now Greek people are suffering again and maybe 40% of population will starve, die of disease because of austerity in health care or flee abroad to foreign country to be assimilated.

I am glad you are entertaining us with this comedy. Please keep it up.

a little sore over spilled milk are we? Perhaps we have finally found where in your psychophysical map your animosity towards Greeks stems from...

I am glad you are entertaining us with this comedy. Please keep it up.

a little sore over spilled milk are we? Perhaps we have finally found where in your psychophysical map your animosity towards Greeks stems from...
No, I don't care about fake Hellenic Greece as a state, I only have sympathy for the people that are suffering because they are fooled that they are Greeks and that they are being ruled by incompetent bunch which left their own people without food, health care and future.

Lol, of course this "Hellenistic" thing is artificial. Greeks were Greeks back in Ottoman times, I'm sure that many of them even didn't know who Alexander was.

And Turks were not successful in Turkification of Balkans (and in Iran too) as they were in Asian Minor. It's a pitty that we couldn't create a new Turkistan in Balkans. But it is related with wrong policies of Ottomans, they were busy with creating a new nation called "Ottoman", instead of spreading Turkish identity.

No, I don't care about fake Hellenic Greece as a state, I only have sympathy for the people that are suffering because they are fooled that they are Greeks and that they are being ruled by incompetent bunch which left their own people without food, health care and future.

Lol, of course this "Hellenistic" thing is artificial. Greeks were Greeks back in Ottoman times, I'm sure that many of them even didn't know who Alexander was.

And Turks were not successful in Turkification of Balkans (and in Iran too) as they were in Asian Minor. It's a pitty that we couldn't create a new Turkistan in Balkans. But it is related with wrong policies of Ottomans, they were busy with creating a new nation called "Ottoman", instead of spreading Turkish identity.

You guys should get your stories straight first. ;)

Lol, of course this "Hellenistic" thing is artificial. GreeToday Greeks were called RUM in Ottoman times not
ks were Greeks back in Ottoman times, I'm sure that many of them even didn't know who Alexander was.

Today Greeks were called RUM in Ottoman times, not
Greek. Rum because of Roman empire. Greeks didn't exist back then, neither now, neither for 2000 years.

After 1821, magically the Greeks appeared on the globe again. It is all the design of the Brits because they wanted hellenic people to return on the earth. Greece is a project that failed.

Today Greeks were called RUM in Ottoman times, not
Greek. Rum because of Roman empire. Greeks didn't exist back then, neither now, neither for 2000 years.

After 1821, magically the Greeks appeared on the globe again. It is all the design of the Brits. Greece is a project that failed.

I am sorry man, I don't honestly intent to insult you, but I am laughing more and more with your posts.

there are two alternatives, either you are very young and know very little, or you are simply not that smart or educated.

again, I am not trying to offend you, if you are too young and you don't know many things yet, that is OK, you will learn growing up, if on the other hand you are simply not that smart or educated, we will do our best to fill the gaps of your education and limited capacity with the real facts and plenty of patience.

if all these fail, well ...at least you make me laugh.. sorry man

Is that the best argument you have? Ok, educate us father Malaka

Is that the best argument you have? Ok, educate us father Malaka

what do you expect me to say? honestly I haven't heard this kind of nonsense for a very long time. With a few typed words on a forum you demonstrate such a level of ignorance and lack of proper education that is simply beyond belief.
Some members here have a biassed education, I accept that, but even that is something to work with. You my friend, and I am saying this kindly, have nothing to work with. We need to work from scratch. Beginning with simple logic maybe.

what do you expect me to say? honestly I haven't heard this kind of nonsense for a very long time. With a few typed words on a forum you demonstrate such a level of ignorance and lack of proper education that is simply beyond belief.
Some members here have a biassed education, I accept that, but even that is something to work with. You my friend, and I am saying this kindly, have nothing to work with. We need to work from scratch. Beginning with simple logic maybe.

You don't sound like an educated person. Sorry to be that frank. Greeks just have been told they have invented everyhing in that world from childhood. I don't blame you. But the truth is that Modern Greeks and Ancient Greeks don't have continuation. How can an ancient people exist, stop existing for 2000 years almost and then in 1821 pop out the ground? It can't BE!

And don't forget Greeks are the ones who push other countries to change their name. Doesn't Greece want Macedonia to change its name because you are jealous? Give us your opinion about this father Malaka.

Back
Top Bottom