What's new

Greece snatched Turkish islands reporters say

Considering the fact that Zaman is the lapdog of the government, this seems like a justification for future actions to me.

what do you mean?

Well, you know, every news they are making is government oriented. They won't publish things that the Turkish government can't tolerate, especially something like this. You know, Turkish public is pretty sensitive about that kind of matters.

Well, you know, every news they are making is government oriented. They won't publish things that the Turkish government can't tolerate, especially something like this. You know, Turkish public is pretty sensitive about that kind of matters.

Ardogan is similar in some aspect of his political personality to Ahmadinejad. When they fail to properly manage the society, both scape answering the logical opposition and accepting the responsibility. Both start making noise in the society. It is interesting that, the noise is almost based on "nationalism" to betrayed the majority of public opinion.

Nothing but propaganda .. with clear aims.

Expansionist politicians feel that Greece is weak and are smelling blood. It would be foolish to interpret this otherwise.

There is no legal nor moral ground for this.

amalakas, where have you been mate? Long time no see

amalakas, where have you been mate? Long time no see

Hi guys

I have been on this forum mostly for the developments in chinese aircraft technology. It hasn't been that exciting lately so I haven't been around much. How are things with the syrian thing?. There must be some concern in Turkey over the developments.

Nothing but propaganda .. with clear aims.

Expansionist politicians feel that Greece is weak and are smelling blood. It would be foolish to interpret this otherwise.

There is no legal nor moral ground for this.
That is what Greece should think before they stole those islands from Turkey. Either voluntary or with blood those islands will return. It is matter of national security for Turkey.

That is what Greece should think before they stole those islands from Turkey. Either voluntary or with blood those islands will return. It is matter of national security for Turkey.

Abicim this News is BS; don't allow you're turkish nationalist insticts to have a 'foot long'.

Hi guys

I have been on this forum mostly for the developments in chinese aircraft technology. It hasn't been that exciting lately so I haven't been around much. How are things with the syrian thing?. There must be some concern in Turkey over the developments.

No, no concerns or whatsoever..

Russians have started to make more balanced statements between rebels and Syrian regime (an improvement for the rebels considering Russians full suport for the Syrian regime at the begining) and western media have started to cook chemical weapons story. So, Assad is falling very soon..

No, no concerns or whatsoever..

Russians have started to make more balanced statements between rebels and Syrian regime (an improvement for the rebels considering Russians full suport for the Syrian regime at the begining) and western media have started to cook chemical weapons story. So, Assad is falling very soon..
YEa, it was right decision for Turkey not to interfere. No need to get our hands dirty for something that is not worth it. Free Syrian Army is managing well after all. Iran is loosing ground in Syria. It is the best for everybody.

All things aside , it is not possible to hide such a " big thing " by even a country ... How credible is the news source ? I have no doubts about the readiness and professionalism of the Turkiye Land or Sea forces ...

Only islands Turkey have in Agean are Gökçeada and Bozcaada those who do not know may google 'em.

They can take some unclaimed "lifeless" rocks and even station some troops it's not gonna change anything. 12nm is not happening and if those rocks do not officially belong to Greece, so Turkey won't recognize them as Greek islands simple as that. Nobody's snatching anything from anybody.
Hi guys
I have been on this forum mostly for the developments in chinese aircraft technology. It hasn't been that exciting lately
Heheh :) I wonder why

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom