What's new

Govt hands over pictures supporting charges against Pak's PNS Babur

Indian Navy is more professional than Pakistani Navy any day. So unless proof is presented, I'm going to go with Indian Navy's version.

Yeh aap ki majboori hai bhai........ is main aap ka koi kasoor nahi hai....

Your navy was sleeping for two days and then came up with excuse that Pakistani naval ship made dangerous manvours lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so what was dangerous ?

Ok jealous country come up with proofs lolzzz and next time please pay for your citizens

when PN complained IN would have taken it like" Ulta chor kotwal ko date" :rofl:
it was right move by IN to put their side on table too...
i am still laughing on that DNA test of anglo-indian thing so i will be with IN until result comes out :)

i used to follow this forum for one year before i joined it..i i was amazed how pakistanis open their mouth so quick and so loud and then they fall right on it :)

So far your mouth fell on you as always.

the big ego of bharati navy is been bruised and you guys are now trying to save it by facepalms

hahaha....exactly... the poor indian establishment is just helpless how to save their face... the event maybe termed as mask off !! :woot:

hahahahahaha, and INS left their indian PDF members to post crappy news about the incident.

:lol: :lol: Why didnt your INS respond? when contacted so many times. why didnt Singh Ji arrange the funds for ransom? Were your govt. / INS on suicidal mission? Jab kaam ho gaya to pohanch gayay number tangnay....what a crap ..... :lol:

So you picked up the call when INS was contated and said that INS is sleepin .... cut the crap .... again again m saying what happened out there do you have the evidence ??? you are living on assumptions....

And regarding the money thing it was decided by GOI that the ransom would not be paid...

watever it is....anglo indian thread was best and shaanti rakho was also awesome....this have created doubts on pak navy claims:lol:
let the pics come..

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

WTF are audio taps? Do taps in Pakistan produce audio along with water? Lol!! :cheesy:

its jinglish....
jana english;)

i used to follow this forum for one year before i joined it..i i was amazed how pakistanis open their mouth so quick and so loud and then they fall right on it :)

We learnt it from your govt........hint... the recent lists... headley.... etc.

So far your mouth fell on you as always.

the big ego of bharati navy is been bruised and you guys are now trying to save it by facepalms

Jana :lol:

You trying to prove as if like India is going to be drowned by this incident and you will declare yourself as a winner ....

Jana :lol:

You trying to prove as if like India is going to be drowned by this incident and you will declare yourself as a winner ....

actually you had yourself and are being proving like a drowned one by coming up with dirtty politics and lies

when PN complained IN would have taken it like" Ulta chor kotwal ko date" :rofl:
it was right move by IN to put their side on table too...
i am still laughing on that DNA test of anglo-indian thing so i will be with IN until result comes out :)

Right move...... very late man, the IN jumped in for face saving when episode was about to over.....

Well, we have DNA test of humans..... you govt didnt share DNA results of our SPY Pigeon :rofl: :rofl:

its jinglish....
jana english;)

much better than your hinglish bwahahahaha damn NDTV hinglish was so funny and irritating to death. seems you guys have hired call center operators to read news :laugh:

actually you had yourself and are being proving like a drowned one by coming up with dirtty politics and lies

Jana jeeeeee .... the whole incident is downplayed in India and there is 0 involvement of India regarding MV Suez rescue ... Untill your alleged complaint against INS Godavari ...... where is politics?????

Right move...... very late man, the IN jumped in for face saving when episode was about to over.....

Well, we have DNA test of humans..... you govt didnt share DNA results of our SPY Pigeon :rofl: :rofl:

if some people dont have brain we cant help. anglo indian is not a nationality but again who can help them.

and btw our Govt did not claim anything about DNA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom