What's new

Govt hands over pictures supporting charges against Pak's PNS Babur

much better than your hinglish bwahahahaha damn NDTV hinglish was so funny and irritating to death. seems you guys have hired call center operators to read news :laugh:

Nah, Meera does a far better job. :rofl:

So you picked up the call when INS was contated and said that INS is sleepin .... cut the crap .... again again m saying what happened out there do you have the evidence ??? you are living on assumptions....

And regarding the money thing it was decided by GOI that the ransom would not be paid...

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeu....Indian talking for evidences.......:rofl: :rofl:

The INS failed attempt is over..... You need to live with reality.... :lol: What the ffffffffffffffff..... GoI decided not to pay ransom....and people of india followed decision of GoI.............

You people are and will remain impossible.

aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeu....Indian talking for evidences.......:rofl: :rofl:

The INS failed attempt is over..... You need to live with reality.... :lol: What the ffffffffffffffff..... GoI decided not to pay ransom....and people of india followed decision of GoI.............

You people are and will remain impossible.

Except the famalies of the affected there was no pulic outrage in India regarding the incident... and ya evidence on which you thrive ;)

if some people dont have brain we cant help. anglo indian is not a nationality but again who can help them.

and btw our Govt did not claim anything about DNA

Yes, and they came with all the links the 'nationality' cannot be proved from DNA........one of them claimed to be PhD....:lol:

By the why, any one knows that what is in those pictures?

Looks like IN was there for show boating.lol

This fits here well.

showboating-lion-demotivational-posters-1292723264.jpg

oh comn no one knows what really happened except the respective navies and it'd be foolish to speculate on jus what the media shows,grow up!!!

:lol: :lol: bharat will be the last country that will spare any chance to bash Pakistan and specially Pakistani forces so why India will not share such videos ??

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz you aint have anything valid. stop more lies its making you look more funny

And is your comment valid??? does Bharat always bash pakistan? before making such comments about India i urge you to get out of your anti-india mentality and get a reality check. on page 3 of this forum there is a thread which says INDIA LAUDS PAK ARMY FOR RESCUE OPERATION IN SIACHEN started by batman. please read it.
we indians are mature and large-hearted enough to praise an enemy country for its good actions. we bash pakistan only when it does something bad against us. I hope this has cleared the air. Have a nice day.

:lol: :lol: Why didnt your INS respond? when contacted so many times. why didnt Singh Ji arrange the funds for ransom? Were your govt. / INS on suicidal mission? Jab kaam ho gaya to pohanch gayay number tangnay....what a crap ..... :lol:

Further, Indian crew members are also part of this drama.....watch their videoss.... :lol:

Because it doesn't pay to negotiate with these people- in the end you put more people at risk. This is a widely held belief and I'm glad the GoI practiced this. And hold you tongue when talking about PM Manmohan Singh, he has more integrity and honour then all you ministers combined.

you were the first one to make official complain..
if anything those videos are going to do is make you guys look funny..but hey you are used to it with all your super-duper DNA test for nationality and all :rofl:

If the videos and pics are truly shared by IN, it wont be the first time Pakistani Military has pulled wool over the political establishment's eyes and embarrassed it..

LOL...
This incident has started looking like two boys (PN & IN) fighting over a girl (MV Suez).

Men will always be men. :cheers:

I would love to see these pics/vids, I hope we gat the chance one day- just to shut up these PN fanboys for good. I bet even then though they'd come up with some BS conspiracy theory- MOSSAD/CIA/RAW photshopping coverup to make Pakistan look bad and steal their nukes!!!

Back
Top Bottom