What's new

Govt hands over pictures supporting charges against Pak's PNS Babur

Because it doesn't pay to negotiate with these people- in the end you put more people at risk. This is a widely held belief and I'm glad the GoI practiced this. And hold you tongue when talking about PM Manmohan Singh, he has more integrity and honour then all you ministers combined.

Lame excuse because it was bharati aka Indian Govt and Indian Minister who flew to Afghanistan and paid ransom money to Indian Militants so your weak facplam once against failed.

as far as MM Singh is concerned :lol: please go to ToI comments section and read what colourfull amazing name calling there by hardliner hindu readers from Indian militant groups of saffron brigade

lolzz so for integrity

and your bharati new ship the so called acted like a pieced of junk and dint have balls to come to rescue of own bharati sailors.

shame on them that our 40 years old PNS baber is doing great job than your new one

What new about the INS Goadavari? It's almost 30 years old!

Wow an anglo-indian jumped in just watching at thread title. and so far two indians thanked him as well for 'useful post' :lol: and no one corrected you.

let me correct you brother, it is not about Manmohan Singh.... it is about K.D. Singh. Who first agreed then backed out.
Please go through the following thread to know about the whole scene.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ilies-indian-hostages-seek-burney-s-help.html

KD Singh was another attention seeking bharati who failed to keep his promise at the end and made himself a laughing stuff.

dahhhh anyway next time their own people will not trust likes of him.

Good thinking by IN, they probably started taking pictures knowing that something like this would happen. Or maybe it's standard procedure... I don't know...

Good thinking by IN, they probably started taking pictures knowing that something like this would happen. Or maybe it's standard procedure... I don't know...

Even if they have taken the whole media with them as precautionary measure, they wont be able to save their face.

pictures constitute as proof - case closed. Its was hard to believe that IN would be so careless and I had stated my doubts from the get go here. IN is well disciplined arm of the Indian military -- it is beholden to the govt and not vice versa

Even if they have taken the whole media with them as precautionary measure, they wont be able to save their face.

Is that because the world tends to believe Pakistan over India? Darn indians and their ill repute! :P

pictures constitute as proof - case closed. Its was hard to believe that IN would be so careless and I had stated my doubts from the get go here. IN is well disciplined arm of the Indian military -- it is beholden to the govt and not vice versa

:laugh: where are the pictures and btw what is in those pictures ? other than Indian Naval ship hit PNS Babur in frustration (if at all there are any pictures )

I dnt think it will make and sense to give pic or video. how many time GOI give prove 1999, 26/11, dawood, Terrorist attack in parliament ..... etc. what happened did they accept never.

:laugh: where are the pictures and btw what is in those pictures ? other than Indian Naval ship hit PNS Babur in frustration (if at all there are any pictures )

sooner or later it will be public- now that it is publicly acknowledged those pictures were submitted. I think Indians need to move on, they have the world's support behind them and credibility. jana, you on the other can feel free to continue to troll this and other india centric topics. have at it...

sooner or later it will be public- now that it is publicly acknowledged those pictures were submitted. I think Indians need to move on, they have the world's support behind them and credibility. jana, you on the other can feel free to continue to troll this and other india centric topics. have at it...

Agreed they handed pictures to GOP not press, I think that is what news said. Who cares, with their credibility who will listen to them anyways.

The crewmen of Pakistani Frigate PNS Babur are expected to display maturity with the implied skill to handle a Hostage kind of Crisis, but if the Naval men who seem more interested in scoring Brownie Points by shouting anti-India slogans(Echo Death to America!), displaying the rhetoric akin to a teenager! This poses a serious credibility issue on the Pakistani Captain's version of the whole episode!

Did the Pakistani Captain deliberately ignore the signals of INS Godavari?

Did he keep the Indian sailors on board in the dark about Godavari?

Was it orchestrated by the same men in PNS Babur who displayed their lack of respect and seriousness to the Swearing Oath and allegiance to the International treaties signed by Pakistan?

Finally PN was able to take revenge on IN by doing some manevours .. But can it do this in war? ... let PN enjoy the fruit during these peace time... in war this PNS Babur will not be even out of the port ;) ;) :rofl:

Finally PN was able to take revenge on IN by doing some manevours .. But can it do this in war? ... let PN enjoy the fruit during these peace time... in war this PNS Babur will not be even out of the port ;) ;) :rofl:

Indian Navy refused to help Mv Suez in peace time and you can imagine what will happen in war with over hyped IN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom