What's new

Government withdraws tender for 126 medium multi role combat aircraft: Manohar Parrikar

@Water Car Engineer
untitled.JPG

You sir sounds exactly like a pakistani. They are the only peoples in this planet who associate nuclear weapons with religion. 'Hindu Bomb' lol... Don't be ashamed about your country, be a proud british pakistani and fly a pakistani flag..
you sound just like every one else on this forum. thats what the PAPERS say. you people are obsesed to think that im pakistani. CALM DOWN! im not only on pdf but also on ifd and sd and im. i am not pro Pakistani read my previous posts. moron

okay thanks for clarifying.
FINALLY!!!

Generally ToT means locally assembling hardware using the components provided by the supplier.
That tells us what how poor is your understanding of Technology transfer.

Rafale Deal on Track, PM Modi to Take Final Call | Page 2

INFORMAL DISCUSSION WITH IAF PERSONNEL ABOUT LCA AND AMCA | Page 5

Example for MKI Tech transfer
Production design:
For a high technology complex system like Su30MKI, The system design, production planning ans assembly is done in three phases of technology transfer, which is quite similar to automotive industry.

Phase I
The most complex part of manufacturing aircraft is the assembly process, or rather a smooth problem free assembly process. Hence in the first phase of ToT, training teams from russia train HAL final assembly staff in training cells and prepare the workstations rigs for assembly.

Then assembly fixtures arrive for installation in the assembly hangars and mock w/p are set up for dry runs
CKD kits from Irkut were flown to nasik division.

These ckd kits are assembled under Russian supervision where tech leads are trained by russian techs.

Pre-Phase II (In conjunction with phase I)

On conjunction to above , process, plating, avionics, machining, stamping, profiling, engine, electrical, hydraulics and landing gear work cells, are released the design data amounting to almost 50% of the subsystems

Planning department then streamlines the production schedule, and begins the early launch containment programs for each product line. End of the line testing workcell are established according to design requirements specified by the irkut.

Phase II begins.

Instead of CKD, only high technology complex subsystems are importedd from Irkut and on the assembly line HAL produced equipment is substituted, Quality checks at end of the line are the strictest possible. These subsytems in my experience are of even better quality that the russian sourced ones. Russian assembly technicians roles are reduced, with HAL techinicians taking over complete build schedule.

Phase III
This is the tricky phase where HAL tries to use it's resources for indigenous production of phase 2 subsytems, and bring in experts from russia for complete technology transfer for Phase 3 subsytems. This part is tricky because no manufacturer wants give out subsytems that are highly profitable and the designers tend to try and keep some level of interdependence. Albiet with successful deployment of phase 3, HAL gets into the position of successfully building the entire aircraft from scratch minus a few subsystems.

Right... ToT... and about 40% MKI fleet aint airworthy... Problems with engine discovered... why only IAF MKI's engines? Why not those exported to Malaysia for instance? Something not very elegant coming out of Nasik facility it seems? ToT went bonkered?

But there are news that the ordinance would be dropped and states will be allowed to have their own land bill also
Their are news such as to please farm owners the indystrial corridor will be dropped from ppp mentioned in 14' bill and also will not come under 5 exempted projects to come under 14' bill and also industrial corridors will go through land acquistion according to 13' bill.
Also there were news like the bill will competely be dropped.

BJP did a blunder they should have passed it by force they dragged it for two long which have given opposition ample time to interfere in the bill and recommend their decisions. It was always understood that all the parties will not side with BJP on this bill.
Don't believe what prestitutes says just wait and watch.

Hope this theory turns out to be true Land bill is very imp
lots depend on bihar election my friend.

Back
Top Bottom