What's new

Goodness gracious me...

Everything came from India!

Sir you dont know india is actually a super power of the world, as per their claim they had attained the nuclear technology thousands of years ago during vedic era. And they have tested thier nuclear weapon on martians, and guess what it was so catostrophic that it destroyed the whole civilization which was inhabited in mars. lol
This video speaks the truth: India is a knowledge superpower. All religions, all sciences, and all knowledge came from India. India is the origin of all civilization.

With Modi-ji's brilliant leadership, India will become a superpower by 2020, and modern India will soar to greater heights than even ancient India.
Oh God kill me please!!:cry:

India was a superpower in 2012. Your prediction is 8 years too late.

I know you are trying to troll the Indians. But in reality, not accepting India was a superpower at 2012 is an insult to Indians,

As for Indian inventions, God was an Indian invention. So is religion. So any and all religious faith come from India.

When esteemed Kalam-ji spoke of becoming a superpower by 2020, he didn't foresee the Kangress government would come into power and ruin India.

Now Modi-ji is in charge, everything will turn around quickly. India will surpass China to become a superpower by 2020!

The everything-came-from-India phenomenon is quite famous around the world and widely derided and mocked. I'd like to hear some serious comments from our Indian members on what they think of this phenomenon.

The everything-came-from-India phenomenon is quite famous around the world and widely derided and mocked. I'd like to hear some serious comments from our Indian members on what they think of this phenomenon.

Everything did in fact came from India. There can be no doubt about that.

India is the source of all knowledge, all wisdom, all technologies, and all religions.

Ancient India invented interstellar space travel, teleportation, quantum physics, anti-gravity machines, plastic surgery, DNA therapy, zero, yoga, computer chips, and much more.

There is nothing that didn't originate from India. Even the Germans came from India.

Modi-ji and his capable ministers will soon rediscover all the ancient Vedic technologies, and India will quickly become a superpower by 2020!

Everything did in fact came from India. There can be no doubt about that.

India is the source of all knowledge, all wisdom, all technologies, and all religions.

Ancient India invented interstellar space travel, teleportation, quantum physics, anti-gravity machines, plastic surgery, DNA therapy, zero, yoga, computer chips, and much more.

There is nothing that didn't originate from India. Even the Germans came from India.

Modi-ji and his capable ministers will soon rediscover all the ancient Vedic technologies, and India will quickly become a superpower by 2020!

I asked for serious opinions, and I guess you were being serious, right?

Hi,

I think the posters need to think a bit more seriously about what and where india is going to be in the next 20 plus years. Whatever their claims are---they are not funny at all---but rather extremely serious and thought provoking---.

They are claiming their past to have a lots of technology----the issue that an average poster is not understanding is that if it was the truth---Indians are chasing in the right direction---and if it is not the truth---they have the resources and they are developing at an extremely highly rate of speed to make the outcome true---they have an awakening---they have the energy---they have the desire---they have the fire and passion---and they have a leader who is known for his honesty and drive.

And here is my intake for the future---if things remain calm on the pak india china border---super power india has no gripe with Pakistan---and no gripe with china either---.

Posters need to give more credit to india and Indians---why would they want to have a nuc war in their backyard. India has a 5000 years plus heritage and so does china---when I say india----Pakistan included---.

A super power india would neutralize great Britain---that would be the ultimate revenge---the next step would be to take over the USA---. Britain would either submit to india's power---

India would take over USA with its indian back ground president, governors and power brokers of indian heritage---in 50 to 75 years---whereas the Chinese heritage americans are happy with good high paying status symbol jobs----Indians are interested in the power broker decision maker jobs in the coming years.

Britain will be a gonner---no doubts about that---americans may survive because of their tenacity and evious and devilish thinking.

I asked for serious opinions, and I guess you were being serious, right?

I'm absolutely serious.

Modi-ji will transform India into a superpower by 2020 by rediscovering Vedic technologies of space travel, fusion energy, teleportation, and gravity control.

Still in denial, aren't we???

why do you think Nasa is researching on sanskrit???

Have no doubt :coffee:
While civilisations in Europe and other countries were still in their infancy, India had Mohenjodaro and Harappa.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ahem..Ahem......Mohenjodaro & Harappa lies in PAKISTAN :pakistan:

:lol: they migrated from modern day pak.. all 1.2 + billion of them..:D

Hi,

I think the posters need to think a bit more seriously about what and where india is going to be in the next 20 plus years. Whatever their claims are---they are not funny at all---but rather extremely serious and thought provoking---.

They are claiming their past to have a lots of technology----the issue that an average poster is not understanding is that if it was the truth---Indians are chasing in the right direction---and if it is not the truth---they have the resources and they are developing at an extremely highly rate of speed to make the outcome true---they have an awakening---they have the energy---they have the desire---they have the fire and passion---and they have a leader who is known for his honesty and drive.

And here is my intake for the future---if things remain calm on the pak india china border---super power india has no gripe with Pakistan---and no gripe with china either---.

Posters need to give more credit to india and Indians---why would they want to have a nuc war in their backyard. India has a 5000 years plus heritage and so does china---when I say india----Pakistan included---.

A super power india would neutralize great Britain---that would be the ultimate revenge---the next step would be to take over the USA---. Britain would either submit to india's power---

India would take over USA with its indian back ground president, governors and power brokers of indian heritage---in 50 to 75 years---whereas the Chinese heritage americans are happy with good high paying status symbol jobs----Indians are interested in the power broker decision maker jobs in the coming years.

Britain will be a gonner---no doubts about that---americans may survive because of their tenacity and evious and devilish thinking.
Mastan Sir.....you are joking right :unsure:

Everything came from India!

Don't know about everything but Pakistan came from India :D

Mastan Sir.....you are joking right :unsure:

:D

Hi,

I am serious as a heart attack. India has everything that it needs to succeed. India is on the Launchpad---it is upto the Indians where to take it.

Hi,

I am serious as a heart attack. India has everything that it needs to succeed. India is on the Launchpad---it is upto the Indians where to take it.

You are very true!

Modi-ji's will lead India to quickly surpass China and America to become a superpower by 2020!

Hi,

You are very true sir!

India cannot be underestimated.

India has the potential to be a superpower. Modi-ji will make that potential a reality.

India will become a superpower by 2020!

Back
Top Bottom