What's new

Goodness gracious me...

This video speaks the truth: India is a knowledge superpower. All religions, all sciences, and all knowledge came from India. India is the origin of all civilization.

With Modi-ji's brilliant leadership, India will become a superpower by 2020, and modern India will soar to greater heights than even ancient India.

So??
Is it hard to believe that everything finds its origin in India?? ...yeah Monalisa included :coffee:

You are very true!

Indeed, once careful research is conducted, one is ever more convinced that India is the very origin of all knowledge. Indians rightly brim with pride that India is a knowledge superpower.

Still in denial, aren't we???

why do you think Nasa is researching on sanskrit???

Have no doubt :coffee:
While civilisations in Europe and other countries were still in their infancy, India had Mohenjodaro and Harappa.

It's commendable and wise that NASA is researching sanskrit. I'm sure NASA will succeed in the research because 39% of NASA scientists are Indians.

I have seen your DP on some other site. :girl_wacko:
Why are you always after members' real identities/pics Levina? I remember you once reverse-image-searched an Indian Army officer's display picture. On the other hand, one has to stay friends with you for 6 months for them to even ask you your name. No wonder your taken for an agent. LOL
You used to cheer for Jerry, why this loyalty switch now?

Why are you always after members' real identities/pics Levina? I remember you once reverse-image-searched an Indian Army officer's display picture. On the other hand, one has to stay friends with you for 6 months for them to even ask you your name. No wonder your taken for an agent. LOL
You used to cheer for Jerry, why this loyalty switch now?
Wont derail this thread...am answering back on whatever.

Now is it my fault that your ppl asked for a partition??
Physically yes Mohenjodaro and Harrapa lies in pakistan but the civilisation still lives through us.

you are in a different mood today. :)

Everything came from India!

See, Sir i know that you feel that India is a third world country and worst country and other things etc and it might be... But you don't have to post unnecessary videos for insulting Indians... Just think about it and please respect someone's feelings....Similarly Cortana always post's unnecessary videos for Insulting Indians....:(

This video speaks the truth: India is a knowledge superpower. All religions, all sciences, and all knowledge came from India. India is the origin of all civilization.

With Modi-ji's brilliant leadership, India will become a superpower by 2020, and modern India will soar to greater heights than even ancient India.

India was a superpower in 2012. Your prediction is 8 years too late.

I know you are trying to troll the Indians. But in reality, not accepting India was a superpower at 2012 is an insult to Indians,

As for Indian inventions, God was an Indian invention. So is religion. So any and all religious faith come from India.

Now is it my fault that your ppl asked for a partition??
ttttt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom