What's new

Goodness gracious me...

So??
Is it hard to believe that everything finds its origin in India?? ...yeah Monalisa included :coffee:

A little full of ourselves, aren't we?
Still in denial, aren't we???

why do you think Nasa is researching on sanskrit???

this is awesome :D perfect troll on some indians who claim almost everything is from India. ancient and modern supa powa India LOL
Have no doubt :coffee:
While civilisations in Europe and other countries were still in their infancy, India had Mohenjodaro and Harappa.

Still in denial, aren't we???

why do you think Nasa is researching on sanskrit???

Have no doubt :coffee:
While civilisations in Europe and other countries were still in their infancy, India had Mohenjodaro and Harappa.

Wow! I thought the OP was trolling Indians. Didn't realize you're actually like that.

Lolzz
Sarcasm whoooooshed over your head :lol:
Not smart, are you?

Sarcasm? Really? That's what you're going with? That's cool. Maybe you wanna edit that civilization in other countries comment? No one's gonna buy the sarcasm bit with that still on the board. Good luck with the rest of it though.

Maybe you wanna edit that civilization in other countries comment? .
Nope I am not gonna edit that part because thats a fact.
But the first post of mine which you had picked on, was definitely sarcastic. Lol

this is awesome :D perfect troll on some indians who claim almost everything is from India. ancient and modern supa powa India LOL

A lot of things did originate in India, credit should be given where its due though i have no clue about this particular painting. Heck.. i could even very much show you the value of Pi encoded in ancient Sanskrit prayers..

Not suprise after the Hebrew spring
The goal was to destroy the arab countries
Libya Syria Lebanon and now they use islamists against Egypt

Back
Top Bottom