What's new

Good sectarianism vs Bad Sectarianism (PDF double standards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last something everybody agrees... armstrong is manhoos...

I just came back from a 5 hour long power outage - Have some mercy on me ! :cray:

And its all because people like @Hyperion @Marshmallow @LoveIcon @cb4 @Mani2020 @HRK @Hermione G & @balixd - Don't pay their bills on time & because of that cyclical debt they cut my power.....I pay every bill on time ! :pissed:

:rofl:
From where did you get it!

From Urdu/Hindu - It means someone unlucky but in a derogatory sense ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shut-up you Made in China sold at Al-Baik Jordanian Chicken ! :pissed:

You can't even make funny jokes, you are not together ever since you told us about that guy who were squeezing your huge buttt on bus on your way home, and you didn't stop him because you were exhausted and needed the massage. Well, don't be ashamed of yourself that much. :oops:

I am just sick and tired of associating Saudi Arabia in all ills of the world, not to mention the constant hate threads directed against it. I tried reasonable debate but to no avail.

Please don't let that worry you my friend @Mosamania. Just do what most of us do - blame USA! That is a far more popular target as the source of all the ills in the world. Hahaehhheeahhaaaa.

You can't even make funny jokes, you are not together ever since you told us about that guy who were squeezing your huge buttt on bus on your way home, and you didn't stop him because you were exhausted and needed the massage. Well, don't be ashamed of yourself that much. :oops:

That wasn't a guy....it was Jennifer Anniston ! :smitten:

OMG, he has just called for his army. I am out.
@Mosamania sorry for ruining your thread :partay:

Stand & fight coward ! :pissed:

Please don't let that worry you my friend @Mosamania. Just do what most of us do - blame USA! That is a far more popular target as the source of all the ills in the world. Hahaehhheeahhaaaa.

Argus Bhai - Bijliii raaat 12 bajeiii seh subhaaa 5 bajeiii tukk gaiii rahiii haiii - Allah ke wasteiii bill time par dei diyaa kareiiin takiii cyclical debt khataan hoo warnaaa phir eik addad generator ka bandubust kar deiiin - Garmi nahin sahiii jaaatiiii ! :cray:

Argus Bhai - Bijliii raaat 12 bajeiii seh subhaaa 5 bajeiii tukk gaiii rahiii haiii - Allah ke wasteiii bill time par dei diyaa kareiiin takiii cyclical debt khataan hoo warnaaa phir eik addad generator ka bandubust kar deiiin - Garmi nahin sahiii jaaatiiii ! :cray:

Think of it this way - After this summer with no electricity, even hell will seem comfortable, just in case we end up there.

That wasn't a guy....it was Jennifer Anniston ! :smitten:

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. I thought you said his hand was soo huge to the degree that his hand covered 73% of your buttt area while squeezing? Jennifer Anniston must have gained a couple of hundreds of KGs weight at the time.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. I thought you said his hand was soo huge to the degree that his hand covered 73% of your buttt area while squeezing? Jennifer Anniston must have gained a couple of hundreds of KGs weight at the time.
@Hyperion what is this Jordanian fetish with men squeezing their butttts ? :bad:

My cousin Netanyahu even complained of that when he met the Jordanian King - He said there can be no peace till an apology is given over the Royal Hand's imprint left on his Semitic Arse ! :omghaha:

@Hyperion what is this Jordanian fetish with men squeezing their butttts ? :bad:

My cousin Netanyahu even complained of that when he met the Jordanian King - He said there can be no peace till an apology is given over the Royal Hand's imprint left on his Semitic Arse ! :omghaha:

Soo funny!

238.gif

my friend Manmohan said those imprint is much more prominent in Desi Arse than Semetic ones :P

Stop trolling you butt loving people.

Let me explain plz, I'm not going to give him the satisfaction by calling him Armstrong anyway, so I thought of an alternative nickname of an another origin that is mainly intended to humiliate him, so I found butt would do the job pretty well. Since then, every time I see him around and after calling with his real nickname that he deserves I just get a little creative. That's all. Actually if you change his nickname into that, it would be super. :lol:

Let me explain plz, I'm not going to give him the satisfaction by calling him Armstrong anyway, so I thought of an alternative nickname of an another origin that is mainly intended to humiliate him, so I found butt would do the job pretty well. Since then, every time I see him around and after calling with his real nickname that he deserves I just get a little creative. That's all. Actually if you change his nickname into that, it would be super. :lol:

I can imagine your shock when you realize his real name is butt...

anyway... sorry mosa for misbehavour of naswar people.... guys go to naswar thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom