What's new

Good sectarianism vs Bad Sectarianism (PDF double standards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Since pakistan's general elections it appears that anti-Saudi sentiment in the forum has risen . , considerably. And I understand most people's grievances, however this appears to have had a Comorbid rise in sectarian sentiment, which I noticed from both members and moderation staff alike.

While the slightest form of negativism towards sectarian posts are highly intolerated, systemic abuse and sectarian sentimental posts towards "Salfi and Wahhabi" have taken even a more vulgar and desensitized tone.

The forum moderators should keep on kind that their job is to make sure the quality of the posts and threads in this forum is maintained high, as it has plummeted into a spiral of hate and hate alone. Should this low level quality of posts and accompanied by extreme form of anti-Saudi sectarian and racist attitude tolerated even more, we will be facing no choice but to try and go to the same level for we have so far me and my fellow Arab member have tolerated it greatly.

Should this forum keep on its justice and freedom for all attitude I highly suggest that it takes care of this problem ASAP .

We should put 'salafi' and 'wahabi' to the banned word list... like we got paqi and jeehadi now... that way people will use it less, and at least management wont be accused of promoting the hatred against specific sect/belief.

We should put 'salafi' and 'wahabi' to the banned word list... like we got paqi and jeehadi now... that way people will use it less, and at least management wont be accused of promoting the hatred against specific sect/belief.
w.ahabi should be banned, but Salafi is used by salafis themselves also.

@offtopic
how r u? :woot:

w.ahabi should be banned, but Salafi is used by salafis themselves also.

@offtopic
how r u? :woot:
me fine... how r u doing with your exams... btw this is not naswar corner... so no chit chat plz.

Keep in mind Mosa, the hate is for the policies, not the people. The hate is for the meddling, not the people. The hate is for the influence, not the people as a whole.

Of course, those statements apply not only to one country, but many countries, right? Why single out any one nationality?

Of course, those statements apply not only to one country, but many countries, right? Why single out any one nationality?

Ofcourse, who singled out one country?

Haven't we made alot of posts regarding USA, India etc?

Yes, that is why I made that post, so that @Mosamania and others could see that we are not criticizing his beloved country unfairly or singularly, and then only the policies, not the people.

Last edited by a moderator:

OP is right about anti saudi sentiments being tolerated a great deal here. Its ok if only ordinary members do it, but elites and TTs even some mods do a bit of saudi bashing, sometimes just for fun.

US and India are enemy countries, so some of it is expected.

Since pakistan's general elections it appears that anti-Saudi sentiment in the forum has risen . , considerably. And I understand most people's grievances, however this appears to have had a Comorbid rise in sectarian sentiment, which I noticed from both members and moderation staff alike.

While the slightest form of negativism towards sectarian posts are highly intolerated, systemic abuse and sectarian sentimental posts towards "Salfi and Wahhabi" have taken even a more vulgar and desensitized tone.

The forum moderators should keep on kind that their job is to make sure the quality of the posts and threads in this forum is maintained high, as it has plummeted into a spiral of hate and hate alone. Should this low level quality of posts and accompanied by extreme form of anti-Saudi sectarian and racist attitude tolerated even more, we will be facing no choice but to try and go to the same level for we have so far me and my fellow Arab member have tolerated it greatly.

Should this forum keep on its justice and freedom for all attitude I highly suggest that it takes care of this problem ASAP .

You posted this recently

It is in their blood, these low lives (shia) do not deserve to live,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-your-soul-saudi-cleric-says.html#post4311940

The kind of extreme anti shia hatred I've also seen from many if not all arabs has been quite shocking.

Relax Mosa bhai it's seasonal . while i agree to the crux of your issue its by and large same for everyone including Shia members from iran , Hindus from India , so on and so forth . Wait for the season to change and the mood will change .

You posted this recently

The kind of extreme anti shia hatred I've also seen from many if not all arabs has been quite shocking.

Munafiqs are worse than kafirs. ;)

They need to be taken care first. Kaafiron ke liye bahut waqt pada hai, wo kahan ja rahen hain.

The poster who has openly called for burning alive all shias or outright killing them on more than occasion if I may add is talking about increased sectarianism. :omghaha: :omghaha:
i too have seen Mosa posting some serious stuff!

:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom