What's new

Good sectarianism vs Bad Sectarianism (PDF double standards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is fair for them to express their opinions, and we must respect that.

I am of firm view that moderators and webby should avoid discussions and debates. No matter how resonable they might be, it just create the impression that moderators are partial to people of certain view.
Infact, when they select mods, they should see whether the person has strong views(right or wrong does not matter) or not.

Rest of us do not matter much, nobody will feel victim if I or you say something stupid.

Keep in mind Mosa, the hate is for the policies, not the people. The hate is for the meddling, not the people. The hate is for the influence, not the people as a whole.

Thus the hate brigade!

I am of firm view that moderators and webby should avoid discussions and debates. No matter how resonable they might be, it just create the impression that moderators are partial to people of certain view.
Infact, when they select mods, they should see whether the person has strong views(right or wrong does not matter) or not.

Rest of us do not matter much, nobody will feel victim if I or you say something stupid.

That is a decision for the @WebMaster and their team of Admins and Mods to take, and therefore waaaaay above my pay grade Sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a decision for the @WebMaster and their team of Admins and Mods to take, and therefore waaaaay above my pay grade Sir.

bhai.. why did you mention him.. he is going to wait for most opportune moment to kick my butt

Use Shia as well. No problem whatsoever. We can have a debate about anything here (Pakistan centric of course). Trust me, 99% of this forum is Sunni, including myself. Just debate and let the truth set you free. However, if you expect that we won't speak the truth or will let anyone bend the facts (past and present), then that is not going to happen.

Just stay calm and don't let anyone hurt your feelings. Everyone has equal rights to defend their PoV's, and yes it's a necessary evil, whether you like it or not. All these "talks" are valid as our society is suffering from it's consequences.

Personal note: Dude, I didn't expect for you to write what you wrote yesterday (at the end of your reply to my post), that was extremely immature and uncalled for, and most of all at least not from you. Just for you info: I didn't mind it, however, this is how things get out of hand and you get a troll-fest.

Hyper dude, something said here if you sinlmply exchange the word Wahhabi for example with shia it would be considered blasphemes and the highest order of bigotry and sectarianism. I am only inferring to the gross double standards practiced here.

No, not at all. I do not agree with your line of thinking on this. This is a legit debate, as what you refer to is a cancer in our society, it has to be debated. At all costs.

Yes, Iranians most definitely need to be reigned in. They absolutely can not stand an argument.

Before becoming Maulvi,,, @Zarvan used to arrange underground dance parties and was a womanizer (Bachiyaa taarnai mai maahir tha) :nana:

I request Webmaster and MODS to reign in Iranian members, if they can't stand an argument, they resort to wahabi and other derogatory terms in every other discussion

Use Shia as well. No problem whatsoever. We can have a debate about anything here (Pakistan centric of course). Trust me, 99% of this forum is Sunni, including myself. Just debate and let the truth set you free. However, if you expect that we won't speak the truth or will let anyone bend the facts (past and present), then that is not going to happen.

Just stay calm and don't let anyone hurt your feelings. Everyone has equal rights to defend their PoV's, and yes it's a necessary evil, whether you like it or not. All these "talks" are valid as our society is suffering from it's consequences.

Personal note: Dude, I didn't expect for you to write what you wrote yesterday (at the end of your reply to my post), that was extremely immature and uncalled for, and most of all at least not from you. Just for you info: I didn't mind it, however, this is how things get out of hand and you get a troll-fest.

No, not at all. I do not agree with your line of thinking on this. This is a legit debate, as what you refer to is a cancer in our society, it has to be debated. At all costs.

Well if I offended in anyway it is not my intention , I have been on edge for a while now, finals as well as my trip to the US to present my Patent are keeping me very stressed lately.

@Hyperion, I was talking about all debates not shia sunni specifically. Moderators are like referee in a football match, one should avoid the temptation of kicking the ball.
I know you will disagree. :cheers:

LoL its one of those threads "oh my feelings have been hurt by people on defence.pk so I am leaving".....heheh not exactly but pretty close. Mosas grievances are unfounded and fabricated , whether PTI or PMLN all Pakistanis have the freedom to voice their concerns and if the majority has gone extra vocal about Saudis interfering in our matters then they have the right to do so. Trying to give it a sectarian dimension is quite ridiculous and I hope that admin of defence.pk will not fall for these fallacious tactics as they did in past (dont make me dig old threads;))

Since pakistan's general elections it appears that anti-Saudi sentiment in the forum has risen . , considerably. And I understand most people's grievances, however this appears to have had a Comorbid rise in sectarian sentiment, which I noticed from both members and moderation staff alike.

While the slightest form of negativism towards sectarian posts are highly intolerated, systemic abuse and sectarian sentimental posts towards "Salfi and Wahhabi" have taken even a more vulgar and desensitized tone.

The forum moderators should keep on kind that their job is to make sure the quality of the posts and threads in this forum is maintained high, as it has plummeted into a spiral of hate and hate alone. Should this low level quality of posts and accompanied by extreme form of anti-Saudi sectarian and racist attitude tolerated even more, we will be facing no choice but to try and go to the same level for we have so far me and my fellow Arab member have tolerated it greatly.

Should this forum keep on its justice and freedom for all attitude I highly suggest that it takes care of this problem ASAP .

We the people of Soviet Pakistan oppose over reliance on any country....Be it a western country or Saudia...
Government doesn't agree with us :D

LoL its one of those threads "oh my feelings have been hurt by people on defence.pk so I am leaving".....heheh not exactly but pretty close. Mosas grievances are unfounded and fabricated , whether PTI or PMLN all Pakistanis have the freedom to voice their concerns and if the majority has gone extra vocal about Saudis interfering in our matters then they have the right to do so. Trying to give it a sectarian dimension is quite ridiculous and I hope that admin of defence.pk will not fall for these fallacious tactics as they did in past (dont make me dig old threads;))

Leader, Iranian crowed, Indonesian dragon dude,ceylal, cheetah etc. all are just speaking the truth to you it seems correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom