What's new

Good sectarianism vs Bad Sectarianism (PDF double standards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vinod2070

Are you stupid? What does that have to do with my post at firsthand?
And don't quote me ever again, if it is not directed at you.
Clearly a case of ' Attention deficit syndrome' he is desperately seeking someone to keep him company.....IGNORING is your best option. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came back from a 5 hour long power outage - Have some mercy on me ! :cray:

And its all because people like @Hyperion @Marshmallow @LoveIcon @cb4 @Mani2020 @HRK @Hermione G & @balixd - Don't pay their bills on time & because of that cyclical debt they cut my power.....I pay every bill on time ! :pissed:

From Urdu/Hindu - It means someone unlucky but in a derogatory sense ! :lol:

Oo Bhai - Mera Greater Punjab tu bills pay karta hai except magnificent butt.s who prefer plate of nihari over paying bill

may be thats what we need.. a bigger report button..
warning-sign1.jpg

Saudi money is being used to create Shia Sunni divide in Muslim world. Its at best artificial. But it is damaging the Muslim world and is creating opportunities for the enemies.

Syria is a recent and fresh example where Saudi funded terrorists are waging an illegitimate war against Syria. We may agree on Assad's removal but its not Saudi or any other country force its wish on Syria and that too in such a brutal way.

I dont like a single bit Saudi or any other influence in Pakistan. After the Iran revolution and Afghan war in 80s', Pakistan became an ideological hot bed between Saudi funded and backed conservative Sunni ideologues and Irani backed Shia ideologues. The result was a brutal sectarian violence never seen in the history of our country. Saudi funded madressahs are still churning out hate filled students who are either involved in Shia killings or rants and diatribes against them. This is totally unacceptable.

House of Saud unfortunately has a history of conspiracy and treason against Muslims. This has been going since the time of Lawrence of Arabia and I always recommend on this forum to read his book (Seven Pillars of Wisdom) to know the unfortunate part of the Muslim history we tend to ignore.

On my recent trip to Saudi Arabia, I realized this ever more strongly that Saudis are not hospitable and they dont treat the visitors with respect. Be it airline, immigration or any other officials, their attitude toward visitors is not only disrespectful but condescending. I was also quite startled to see average Saudis being quite impoverished. Its a typical kingdom where well connected are privileged and exempt from all laws (Ironically Pakistani elite also behaves in the same manner). If there was no Mecca or Medina there, I would not wish to visit that country again.

I just came back from a 5 hour long power outage - Have some mercy on me ! :cray:

And its all because people like @Hyperion @Marshmallow @LoveIcon @cb4 @Mani2020 @HRK @Hermione G & @balixd - Don't pay their bills on time & because of that cyclical debt they cut my power.....I pay every bill on time ! :pissed:

lol teri 5 hour k liye gaye .....meri rat 11 bjay ki gaye aj dophar ko aye ....by this logic you are the culprit :pissed: next time pay your bill on time

haha poor lahoorez....its happenin evry where but i heard lahore ki oight was gone frm 11 pm last night:victory:

manoos city of PMLN :meeting: votre dia tha tha lahorites ny inko so ab face it :meeting:

:woot: :omghaha:

Lmaoo how do you know this? You follow my posts creeper? :rofl:

If you had got what I meant, this stupid lmao would have changed to something else. ;)

Anyway, we are in no hurry. Justice will be served to your ilk as it happened elsewhere. There is no escaping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom